Mysfytt

Animated Avatars

yay- another stalker - world needs more stalkers xd.png

Hope this was worth the effort pinkie

user posted image

PMed breed request.

Wow.

I have to say you are really good at animating the dragons, Mysfytt. o_O Especially with this recent one.

Awesome work. Keep it up. wink.gif

OMG! Its perfect!!!

Thank You So Much.

Ill have the payment ready in 2 days MAX.

So as far as i know requests are been accepted now.....

GoodLuck Stalkers!

Thanks - like everything i get better with practice.

I like the ones with backgrounds better, I think they have more impact.

Even so i love to open the first page and just stare at them, sooo coool.

Anyway.

Pinkie has approved via PM - so Requests open.

Yeah, I like the ones with backgrounds too. The outlines get broken up and look kinda bad on a transparent background when I do them. (Hehe, I'm foruming at school.)

That Vampire one is so smooth, it's fun seeing you improve. happy.gif

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: Shokomon

Which Dragon: Nocturne if possible (I saw that Corteo, who had once said no, has given you permission now.)

What do you want it doing (be specific): At day, the dragon is still, but as soon as night hits, it transforms into its night-time sprite and and flies off. It returns to its original position just when the twilight of morning occurs.

- OR instead of having the dragon fly back, you can have a second dragon walk out of the cave at the twitlight of morn, if that is easier.

- Have the dragon sitting outside near opening of the cave described below.

Any Text? (font): No text pease

Background (can also be animated): A mountain (with a few tree/shrubs around) one side and the sky on the other. The mountain has a large cave in the side where the dragon comes out. (I can draw it if needed) The sky cycles from day to night. ( A revolving moon and sun can be optional.)

Border y/n: No thank you

Payment: Anything on my scroll (can be multiple things + IOUs); I'll try my best to catch things if necessary.

Examples some of my prettier Lineages: (Some of these need to be real breeding projects...)

Sweetling X Golden Wyvern- Black, Yellow/Gold, and Pink Lineage

Royal's Gold- Gold x Royal Blue Lineage 2nd Gen (a Gold egg from this couple has a waiting list though).

Moonstone x Swallowtail Lineage 2nd Gen

Flora of the Earth - Terra x Rosebud Lineage 2nd Gen

(There are more than just these though.)

-------------------------------

I hope this works. I'll try my best to get something nice for you. My dragons are single pairs though. (Monogamous dragons lol)

Edited by Shokomon

bah, missed the opening again

*goes back to lurking mode*

edit- just asking ahead of time, any of mine i could breed ahead of time?

i'm no good at catching cave born, no time

wanting to know just in case they take a while to breed

Edited by Playdoh

I just watched that sunsong you made for me for a full five minutes... It is so pretty...

^.^

Still working on that silver of yours...

I love the vampires one! It's gory, which is awesome!

p.s what is that dead thing?

Firstly - sorry I haven;'t been o fr the last 2 days, something went wrong with the server or something and Dc was totally off, dunno if it was world wide or just Oz, but gnnnrrrr anyway.

Shokomon - request pending - Corteo may have said yes, but Mieronna has said no - so it is still under the 'NO Touchie' list regardless.. please make sure you read those lists BEFORE requesting.

All: Thanks for the complements and keep lurking.

Edit - oh yeah - and yes its a real dead thing, pic of lion dinner.

Double edit - Just looked up Mieronna - not on the forum members list - any one fill me in on what the standing with them is.

Edited by Mysfytt

Same for me, I couldnt get online....

It was dragcave error..... Not our internet.

alot.png of people got effected i think.

Same for me, I couldnt get online....

It was dragcave error..... Not our internet.

alot.png of people got effected i think.

DC was fine for me....

I'm just stalking here because art is prettty biggrin.gif

Firstly - sorry I haven;'t been o fr the last 2 days, something went wrong with the server or something and Dc was totally off, dunno if it was world wide or just Oz, but gnnnrrrr anyway.

Shokomon - request pending - Corteo may have said yes, but Mieronna has said no - so it is still under the 'NO Touchie' list regardless.. please make sure you read those lists BEFORE requesting.

All: Thanks for the complements and keep lurking.

Edit - oh yeah - and yes its a real dead thing, pic of lion dinner.

Double edit - Just looked up Mieronna - not on the forum members list - any one fill me in on what the standing with them is.

Mieronna said no? Aw, I must have missed read the artists page when I was checking the permissions thing.

- I checked again and this is what it said for Mieronna:

In Cave Dragons

Artist: Carthasis/Mieronna

Use On Site: Yes

Edit for in order to fit on site (resizing, color cutting, etc): Contact me first

Recolor for use on site (just because, shinies, etc): Contact me first

Derivatives for use on site (Ascended, la femme, etc): Yes

Use On DC Forum: Yes

Use as avatars/project banners/etc: Yes

Edit for avatars/project banners (recolor, crop, scale): Yes

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Yes, only non-profit use

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Contact me first

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Contact me first

Off Site Use Yes, under conditions explained below.

Edits (including recolors) for Avatars, icons, banners, buttons, etc: Yes

Use as is fanart/avatars: Yes

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): Yes

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Yes, only non-profit use

Use of pixel version in merchandise: No

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: No

Conditions for offsite-use:

- Only non-profit use is allowed.

- Use for other games, projects or similar is not allowed.

- Always credit http://mieronna.deviantart.com if you use the artwork anywhere.

- If the artwork is a collaborative work, you must abide by the terms set by the other artists.

I reserve the right to change these terms at any time without warning.

Did s/he change her preferences at some time?

I could change my request if necessary. If I could change it, then I would like this:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: Shokomon

Which Dragon: Misfit Pygmy if possible

What do you want it doing (be specific): The pygmy jumps out of the cave and runs back in at seemingly random intervels. There's a floating net trying to catch it, but it always fails. The pygmy pops out about 5-6 times with the last time being to two at once. The Net fails to catch any. Then, screen darkens and, a "Game Over" screen pops out with the pgymy laughing at you near (or on) the game over letters. Lastly, the words "Shokomon, try again?" appear under the "Game over."

- Retry words can come after Game over if more convienent.

- Pygmy can come out of caves fewer time sif more convienent.

Any Text? (font): Game Over in red letters, followed by "Shokomon, try again?" in red

Background (can also be animated): Looks like somthing ot of a wack-a-mole game except it's with little caves. You are looking at the side of a moutain with 9 little cave arranged in a grid pattern.

Payment: Anything on my scroll (can be multiple things + IOUs); I'll try my best to catch things if necessary.

Examples some of my prettier Lineages: (Some of these need to be real breeding projects...)

Sweetling X Golden Wyvern- Black, Yellow/Gold, and Pink Lineage

Royal's Gold- Gold x Royal Blue Lineage 2nd Gen (a Gold egg from this couple has a waiting list though).

Moonstone x Swallowtail Lineage 2nd Gen

Flora of the Earth - Terra x Rosebud Lineage 2nd Gen

(There are more than just these though.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I've heard that lag is being weird for multiple people. Maybe erasing your browser cookies and history will help?

Edited by Shokomon

It's OK - I didn't realise Carthis and Mieronna were the same one, and I was looking under M for Mieronna in the permissions list and the members list and was coming up blank.

I PMed Corteo and he set me straight, but it seems you knew anyway - (poor little mushroom me xd.png )

So that means your original request is OK to go.

Shokomon - request Approved. Thats your nocturne one.

It's okay, Mysfytt. Honest mistake. I hope dragcave forum works for you now.

Woot! I get to see transforming Nocturne! Awesome! Thank you! Mysfytt! I guess we will iron out the details of payment after you are done, right?

Edited by Shokomon

yep - after I post it I'll look at your breed partners offered or scroll and make my choice then.

I don't look at anyone's stuff until I've finished, that way the work is unbiased as to whether I'm getting a rare or just a nice breed line. Even if you try not to, biases and favoritism can creep into the mind, so i do it this way to eliminate that.

Can't wait to see a nocturne transform either xd.png

Forum Name: Charbo02

Which Dragon: Nightwing(From World Of Warcraft)

What do you want it doing (be specific):Flying to the right side then it stops while still flapping wings breathes fire then start moving again

Background (can also be animated):Animated Clouds passing by the dragon

Forum Name: Charbo02

Which Dragon: Nightwing(From World Of Warcraft)

What do you want it doing (be specific):Flying to the right side then it stops while still flapping wings breathes fire then start moving again

Background (can also be animated):Animated Clouds passing by the dragon

1: The requests are closed

2: Mysfit only does DC requests.

3: It would be art theft if she did animate this dragon.

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Mysfytt, The animated avatar you made for me. Will you allow me to use it on other websites other than DC? Because i love it and want to use it on my website and a few others. Hope you'll give me the permission biggrin.gif

ninja.gif

Pinkie - NO, my permission is not to give. The original sprite belongs to the original artist, and cannot be used on any other website other than the DC forums.

Shokomon - how's this

user posted image

*so cool I am thinking of using it myself.

it did take a lot longer to make, so may charge you 2 eggs. Haven't looked at your scroll and breed pairs yet.

O.O That one is pure awesome! -drool-

Pinkie - NO, my permission is not to give. The original sprite belongs to the original artist, and cannot be used on any other website other than the DC forums.

Shokomon - how's this

user posted image

*so cool I am thinking of using it myself.

it did take a lot longer to make, so may charge you 2 eggs. Haven't looked at your scroll and breed pairs yet.

OH MY GOSH!!! SO COOL!!! I didn't think you'd actually recolor it! So AWESOME LOOKING!!! You even have the dragon flying off into the night! I kinda wish that Night-sprite was in this scene as well. Maybe you see it (the male night sprite) fly across the the screen (or in the background) after it takes off, and then it flies of into the night.

... But that might take too long, It's plenty awesome as it is... Everytime I watch it, I can't help but squeal at how COOL it is! Ahhhhhhh~ SO COOL!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Shokomon gave the all clear, so...so I'm hoping I'm not jumping the gun, but...I've been stalking for so long ;A;

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: Kila

Which Dragon: Sweetling

What do you want it doing (be specific): I'd really like to see Cordial (my chocolate Sweetling) derping around with a regular colored Sweetling hatchling. How they do it is up to you (I know it'll be fantastic either way X3).

Any Text? (font): None, please

Background (can also be animated):

Border y/n: No

Payment: Look through my scroll and tell me what you'd like. I can even breed Cordial for you, if you'd wish (though I have other lineages with other spriter alts in them).

Kila - request approved.

*note - I will only do the alt that are on your own scrolls, so please do not ask for 'that silver ribbon one', or 'the blue rose val', not happening - OK.