Mysfytt

Animated Avatars

I would like an avatar

Forum Name:pippypip20

Which Dragon:balloon

What do you want it doing (be specific):perhaps It could be flying, then it bounces a little before flying off.

Any Text? (font):no

Background (can also be animated): some trees?

Border y/n:any

Can be bought/used by others y/n:sure

Payment: not sure what dragon it is yet! I will need to figure out a way to give you the egg without transfer-

Sorry

Edited by Pippypip20

Sorry guys - things got on top of me - request were getting a little hard and I wasn't having fun making them any more - I will try to pick this up again now that i have left it for so long.

Will have to go through and sort out what is going on and where it is all at - last request I remember going to do was a pillow and something hatchie roughhousing in the woods.

* have actually started the s2 pillow one so hope to have it done in a few days.

Edited by Mysfytt

Just saw this thread, your art is amazing! I hope you'll be active again so I can request something soon biggrin.gif

Onixthebunny1

user posted image

form says prepaid but since it has been so long I do not know firstly what you paid an secondly if you paid two egg for two dragons in the animation

sparkle10184 - also remains unpaid - requested 2nd gen moonstone from sunsong mother - if you have sent me the egg please tell me which it was. I may not have updated the records.

will accept a request now - first in

I would like an avatar

Forum Name: ElementalMistressLuna

Which Dragon: Majestic Moon female

What do you want it doing (be specific): Beating her wings while holding a crystal in her front claws, she then eats the crystal which causes her wings and body to let off a gentle glow and the purple moon lights up as well. The glow recedes and she flies off screen to reappear with a crystal, restaring the loop.~

Any Text? (font): Nope.~

Background (can also be animated): Stary night with a few twinkling stars.

Border y/n: No, please.

Can be bought/used by others y/n: No thank you.

Payment: Anything you want me to breed for you! I owe you so much!

can i reserve for when you are open again (also posting so you can check my scroll,see if their is anything on there you would like as payment)

can i reserve for when you are open again (also posting so you can check my scroll,see if their is anything on there you would like as payment)

Mysfytt hasn't posted on the forum for a good month now, they might be a little inactive. But I can't confirm this.

I would like an avatar

Forum Name: Leaf_blaziken

Which Dragon: Pillow and Balloon

What do you want it doing (be specific): Balloon is flying belly up, while a male pillow is sleeping with balloons attached to it (you get it?)

Any Text? (font):

Background (can also be animated): Moving sky, like if you were going up

Border y/n: no

Can be bought/used by others y/n: Nope

Payment: Free rare (not neglected ok? whatever my rares breed because they are soooooooo stubborn