Mysfytt

Animated Avatars

nice ones - rares and trios are great but they don't have to be rares, but I do like pretty common lineages, or if I'm after a specific lineage - such as 2nd gen whitexrose at the moment - I'll ask for it.

Basically though the routine is - I do the avatar then look at your scroll to see what you got and pick something nice for you to breed me - or if nothing catches my fancy I'll set you a catch task for something CB - again probably a moonstone or swallowtail - something easy enough to get if you work at it.

Edited by Mysfytt

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: panic_siren

Which Dragon: Day Glory

What do you want it doing (be specific): I was hoping for maybe a day glory feeding berries (as in the holiday sprite without the white feathers) to a hatchling day glory? (If possible to fit a night glory hatchie in a broken shell in the clutch that would be awesome)

Any Text? (font): no thank you

Background (can also be animated): White or invis to match forum background

Border y/n: no thank you

Payment: I can breed you this Bluna, http://dragcave.net/lineage/ehGQe

or anything else on my scroll to your liking or whatever egg/hatchie payment you prefer. My metallics have been less than useful for the last six months. Willing to pay extra eggs if you are able to include the night glory hatchie too.

Edited by panic siren

request accepted

and I like that bluna lineage - very nice. Should be able to get both hactchies in, though i don't think she should be feeding them holly - toxic aren't they xd.png

and yes - I owe some metallics myself and the stupid tings just aren't happening for me.

Edited by Mysfytt

i don't think she should be feeding them holly - toxic aren't they xd.png

....for the longest time I thought they were cherries. >.<

Yes, berries of other some sort then, best not holly. lol

Thank you so much Mysfytt! Your work is just gorgeous and makes me love and appreciate breeds I don't even collect. ^^

hey - i hope it was worth the wait

user posted image

fixed a glitch

Yeah, it is DEFINATLY worth the wait.

I'll get the egg ASAP. Thanks!

EDIT:

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You are not allowed to upload that type of file as an avatar or personal photo

Wait, what?

How do I fix it? D: I want dis so bad

Edited by raichuluxray

Upload it to some image hosting site and use the link, it should work.

Sorry i missed the post.

Ssince it's in your sig I'll presume that worked. xd.png

often using a tinypic.com code works. I upload all to my photoshop file - so you will need to re-save them to your own files.

panic siren - how's this

user posted image

That has to be the sweetest thing ever! I love it so much though I was wondering if you could make the 'white' background blend into the site's background even more like in the rosebud, sweetling, and royal blue ones - so I can switch between using it in my sig and as an avatar and it will blend. (if that made any sense at all)

I can't wait to use this one! <3

I love it! I love it, can't say it enough I love it! And as you can see of my indecisiveness, I kept the original >.< The second edit *was* exactly what I wanted, and I thank you so much for it, but you know best. biggrin.gif The first one had smoother lines.

Thank you again so much! I have your first egg tucked safely away till you can grab it, and I'll have that other egg for you (amorous feelings between dragons willing) next week. ^^

Thanks again Mysfytt - you truly have a talent. smile.gif

i would like an avatar

Forum Name:MiaohMia

Which Dragon:The Seasonal (Spring and winter).

What do you want it doing (be specific):The spring seasonal is sitting down, then gets up to fly, while it's flying it turns into a winter then is starts snowing. It goes back down and sits, then the snowing stops and it turns into a spring.

Any Text? (font):

Background (can also be animated): Stated in what you want it to be doing.

Border y/n:Nope

Payment: Since it has 2 dragons , I'll give you two eggs, and plus one cause it's complicated. Pick 3 eggs that you want from my dragons

Thanks Yuumei - I did that a while ago, but thought it would make a nice av.

MiaohMia - how's this?

user posted image

Thanks Yuumei - I did that a while ago, but thought it would make a nice av.

I noticed it awhile ago, but I just finally decided to say something. tongue.gif

I like how it looks like it is almost moving. biggrin.gif

Hmmm... Should have asked earlier, but do you have a dA account? I don't want to clog up this topic with commenting on your art on your avatar thread. >.<

Edited by yuumei

It's Perfect! Thank you Mysfytt! So That means orders are open, Congrats to the next one to order one of mysfytts beautiful peices of art.

*Peers through blinds in a stalkerish fashion*

I wish January would get here faster xd.png

Requests open? If not I feel stupid XD

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: glamoursea2

Which Dragon: Pillow! <3 A female hatchling and female adult together.

What do you want it doing (be specific): The hatchling doing something...playful? Walking. Since she already seems to be in that pose. As for the adult female, something simple for her - I'd love if you could make it appear as though she were napping while the hatchie plays. So just breathing, maybe an occasional ear twitch or yawn or something (: I'll be happy with anything.

Any Text? (font): No (:

Background (can also be animated): None

Border y/n: None

Payment: Will catch or breed anything I can :D

If requests are not, in fact, open at this time, well I will just keep this order on hold until they are open. *stalks*

Edit: Changed my mind ^^ Went from adults > adult and hatchling

Edited by glamoursea2