Mysfytt

Animated Avatars

JTOB - is this OK?

user posted image

Rain - that's cool, I don't expect eggs like that immediately.

Yes, that's great! Thanks so much! Should I pm you a list of my cb male royal blues?

Assuming requests are open now...

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: HawktalonOfRiverClan

Which Dragon: Guardian of Nature

What do you want it doing (be specific): Flying up, holding a scroll in its paw. It hovers in the air and opens the scroll for a minute, then closes it and the sequence repeats.

Any Text? (font): When the GoN opens the scroll, it says "My Scroll" (or just "Scroll" if there isn't enough room).

Background (can also be animated): Blue-ish purple sunrise, with some stars and a few clouds. If the movement of the GoN could be shown by having the background move, that would be awesome. I'd also like the stars to twinkle but I'd be happy without it if that makes it too complicated.

Border y/n: No thank you.

Payment: A Thunder with this lineage?

JTOB - Um, You said you had weird names didn't you so I guess you better, and her name too so i can pick a nice match.

HawktalonOfRiverClan - Request approved, egg lineage offer accepted.

OMG, I love it! Thank you so much! biggrin.gif I'll get your egg ASSAP (the pair won't be able to breed until tomorrow).

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

xd.png glad you like it. That's Ok, I don't expect those types to produce instantly anyway.

requests open

*gasp* It's open. o:

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: Varekis

Which Dragon: Royal blue hatchling, S1 :3

What do you want it doing (be specific): I would like it to be sleeping (as in the sprite) but with its chest moving like it's breathing and sometimes the tail moves in its sleep. Not sure if it's possible to have it occasionally raise its head, blink sleepily and then go back to sleep. If it's too much hassle, no need for that part!

Any Text? (font): None, thank you

Background (can also be animated): Transparent? :3

Border y/n: No, thanks

Payment: If you're still looking for whites from rosebud mothers, I could breed you a sibling to this darling (offspring isn't actually mine). I also have Roses, my other rosebud if you want her as a mother. =) Would that suffice? <:

Got the a-okay from Cami! \o/

Edited by Varekis

Varekis - request approved

and that would be great, i missed the rose release, but love them so much.

hopefully the speed at which I did this one doesn't put you off, but after the others it was actually a simple request xd.png

user posted image

Edited by Mysfytt

Varekis - request approved

and that would be great, i missed the rose release, but love them so much.

hopefully the speed at which I did this one doesn't put you off, but after the others it was actually a simple request xd.png

user posted image

Amggg, that is so cute. ;u; Thank you! wub.gif

I just tried breeding Lion and Corsage, they decided to play the no egg game today (just like my royal blues /facepalm). I'll try again next week! Thanks again :3

ETA: Or I'll breed Roses once she comes off CD. =p

Edited by Varekis

very odd for a white, but that's OK , I'm lock at the mo anyway.

glad you liked him, I love the simple hatchie ones.

You only owe me one egg, so i would love to trade for a white from the other rosexwhite pair of yours.

requests open.

Edited by Mysfytt

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: bloodonmyfangs

Which Dragon: Albino

What do you want it doing (be specific): I would like to see the Albino eating a kill. If possible, I'd like the animation to begin with the dragon's head/neck bent downward, biting a piece of meat on the ground near its front feet, and raising its head/neck to the regular sprite position as it swallows it. I would like to see the mouth open/close as if chewing, and a tongue coming out to lick a bit of meat/blood off the mouth as the animation finishes. If you could also get the tip of the tail to swish back and forth (like a cat tail) at some point too, that'd be cool. But if that's asking for too much in addition to the eating, please leave it out. Overall, I imagine the eating animation to look kind of similar to the way a bird drinks water… if that helps with visualizing it. (Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmJd3iDHuR8)

Any Text? (font): No

Background (can also be animated): Perhaps have the Albino on a cliff or near a rocky / mountainous / cave type area. Whatever you think looks best.

Border y/n: No

Payment: Feel free to look around my scroll and make a breeding request. All of my dragons are organized by generation (CBs first, then 2nd gens, etc.) I have CBs of every breed, excluding Hollies/Tinsels/Neglecteds. I do a lot of purebred and even gen breeding projects, so I have dragons like that available too (ex: Stripes, Nebulas, Seasonals, etc.). My Tinsels are available. My Metallics don't breed very often at all, but if you'd like an IOU from one of those, they're open too (only exception being The Brat Prince; he's unavailable until I pay off another IOU). I can try catching something for you from the cave as well, but I am not very lucky at catching rarer dragons. If you are a fan of The X-Files or Supernatural, I could breed you a 2nd gen dragon with names you might appreciate. Just let me know. smile.gif

request approved.

So something similar to this in the way of chewing and swallowing, but the Albino in its sitting pose.

user posted image

No probs xd.png

Yay! biggrin.gif I'm a bit shocked I managed to get in a request at all... Every other time I looked and was too late. heh

And yes, similar to that vamp avatar should probably work out great. Thanks!

Omg, I love how it swallows the food. I'm giggling so hard right now! Wonderful job.

just saw a glitch in the tail - fixed it and resaved.

well i would have if Photobucket wasn't doing maintenance, new one should appear soon.

Edited by Mysfytt

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: Shiny Hazard Sign

Which Dragon: Woolly Dragon!

Fem- user posted image Male- user posted image

What do you want it doing (be specific): If possible, the male and female poking their heads up from behind/in a herd of sheep that are grazing. The dragons look around, and then one of them takes off with a sheep.

Any Text? (font): Nopers!

Background (can also be animated): Grass lands with mountains in the far background? Mebbe clouds if its not too much trouble.

Border y/n: Whatever looks best in your opinion. I'm guessing no?

Payment: Anything bred from my scroll but the CB Tinsel. I'm more than willing to offer more than two eggs at your discretion.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

aww, not even worth a 2nd gen tinsel. xd.png

request approved.

2 dragons animated = 2 eggs if you just want to have one.

You're worth a hundred 2nd gens, I just have a giant list Q~Q Unless you want to be number 32, but I don't think you do.... >>

^^ Awesome! And yes, that's fine. If you want more than two eggs that's fine too.

if i could have the chance at getting a second gen I'd wait almost til eternity xd.png, Buuut I think you're list is probably stressingly long as it is. I'll decide what i want after i made it. That's what i usually do anyway.

I really like the Albino avatar, Mysfytt. biggrin.gif

Off topic: I like your new avatar, it's soooo pretty. I love the pastel colors it has. You made?

Yuumi: Yes, its a sea sprite.

new one - valiant dragon

ShinyhazardSign: How's this?

user posted image