UmbreWulf

A Prison for Hatchlings

What do you think of this RP?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Spyro raised his head at the sound of a couple of hatchlings approaching. He blinked and lowered his head again to drink, not wanting much to do with the hatchlings at that moment.

----------------------------

Skye, out of sympathy, walked over to Klutz and sat next to him. She wrapped he tail around his shoulders and said, "Don't worry, once we get to the cave there won't be any more humans." The Daydream really liked Klutz, and didn't want to see him so upset.

Edited by Moonbeam22

((If the white hatchling you ran into is Song then you're running towards the lab...))

Isthalas skid to a halt as Song came into view, kicking up debris until they stacked against her legs. Stepping over them she looked between Song and Fusion.- "Song...we should hurry back, one of those older hatchlings is trying to get the group to leave without you. He killed a human too, in front of the others." -Isthalas grit her teeth and cast her eyes down.- "I don't like that complete strangers are trying to act as the leaders of us all, just because they're older. We need you back there, I for one am not willing to lay my life in their lap. Helping us or not helping us, they are strangers...I worry if we follow someone who can kill a human, or any living thing, without a second thought and out of cold blood."

((@ Spyro, just so you know, the humans went back to the lab pages ago, please stop dragging them out just to get the hatchlings to move...))

Edited by Chasilin

((Sorry about that... didn't read the post carefully enough. *facepalm* Edited it...))

((lol It's alright x3 Ever since escaping, things have been moving pretty quickly, so it's hard to keep track ^^ It's completely understandable.))

((I almost want to carry Fusion because it has been extremely active the past few hours.))

Song glared past Isthalas, towards the temporary camp. "The dragon wants to leave hatchlings out in the woods alone with the humans and their noise-sticks?" she growled, a disliking towards this dragon's attitude growing. "You're right, being older doesn't make you the boss," she continued through clenched teeth. "I don't consider myself a leader, but I guess they sort of do. It wouldn't be fair to leave anyone behind. C'mon Fusion, let's go." Song slowly began to nudge the Dorsal back to the camp. "We have to leave now."

-Isthalas nodded, appreciating the shared view on the situation. Coming on to the other side of Fusion she began to nudge too, gently.- "We really do need to leave soon though...come day break, my stamina is going to go down considerably..." -Isthalas narrowed her eyes, she didn't want to hold them back or have them worrying about leaving her in the dust. She'd have to fight against her natural geneal composition but she'd fight as hard as she could.-

Fusion shrunk a little when Song didn't answer her question, but soon became curious when the white hatchling and the vampire started to nudge her. She got to her feet, not liking the feeling of moving while sitting. She looked back at them and energy began to pulse through her veins. "Race?" The dorsal dragon loved to run, but the drugged meat never allowed it. "Yeah! Let's race to the spot!"

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

-Isthalas was tired but it would get them quickly. She nodded and smiled.-"Alright, a race won't do any harm. Ho about it Song?" -she asked over Fusions back.-

Her thin body shaking with sobs, Tyra looked up and shuffled even farther up the tree into the clusters of lush green leaves. Finding another wide branch to lay on, she did so, not realizing she'd left a trail of ice behind her up the tree. She gazed out at the horizon; it was slowly becoming lighter in that direction. This puzzled her and she quickly wiped her tears. The twinkling lights in the sky were disappearing! Where were they going?! She didn't want them to go...

Klutz was scared at the two fighting dragons. Horse on Vampire. It made a violent-sounding conversation. He just wanted it to stop!

Almost as if by his sheer will, they both went oppisite directions. The fighting stopped, at least for now. He knew, though, that it hasn't ended yet.

Klutz went over to the Horse dragon. He stopped beside him.

"Hey." he said, in an almost dead-sounding tone. "Don't worry about Isthalas. She just wants to protect us. She doesn't mean any harm, nor does she want any of US harmed." He stopped for a moment, and took a sip of water from the stream. It was refreshing. "When you did that," he said, mind floating to the bleeding head, "It had scared me, and you became a threat in her eyes. She's really just a caring, beautiful person, under her somewhat unattractive outside. She has a caring heart, and just wanted what was best, and in her eyes, you weren't what was best. And at first, I didn't agree with you either. But everyone has their own idea as to how to handle situations. Both you and her need to learn how to respect that." he spoke, somewhat rambling. Some life returned to his voice as he said, "So, can you still get us to the cave you mentioned?" He looked up at the sky, already starting to brighten. "And soon, at that?"

Klutz thought back on himself. He was surprised by his intelligence.

Is the forest making me... smarter? Huh!

Edited by thegreenrobby

((kyaaaa!! *cuddles Klutz* That made me go gooey! In the good sense xd.png <3))

"A race? Sure!" said Song, even though she had been up for almost a full day now and was ready to drop. She had been running for her life, searching for Fusion, racing through trees... it had been a considerably long day. "Okay. Ready... Set.... GO!" she exclaimed, taking off across the forest floor.

((Lolz Klutz completely ignored Skye xd.png ))

Spyro remain quiet as he listened to Klutz. He cleared his throat and said, "Never said that I didn't respect her ways 'bout going about things. She was the one who lashed out in response to my ways. As for the cave, talk to Gizmo. It's his cave." The young horse dragon lashed his tail side to side before climbing back up the bank.

Ryder jumped as he realized he had dozed off... Stupidly. He put his nose through the bars and looked around, everything was as it had been the day before. What were they talking about? Ah, yes escape. Then it hit him. If they where alive, the watchers needed to sleep! Ryder thought, still under the impression the cameras where breathing animals. "Ocius!!!!" he called. "I got it!" Ryder called to his friend. "We can go while they are sleeping!" he called to him, slightly lowering his voice.

((Well, they ended up with the same conclusion. Wait for them guys! xd.pngbiggrin.gif

You all get a heart! ~<3))

Ocius had been awake for a little while when Ryder called his name and explained his thought. "Good idea, everything has to sleep sometime. Although guess that means we have to wait until tonight to escape." He did not want to spend another day there, but he hoped this worked and they could escape.

Tyra once again curled up, burying her nose in her side with her tail wrapped around her. More tears glazed over her eyes and she clenched her eyes shut to try and keep them at bay but some managed to escape down her cold cheeks. I don't deserve to be free if not all of us can be... she thought in anguish, thinking of the others who were still imprisoned. Her stomach rumbled but she ignored it, not feeling in the mood to eat. The two-leggeds were close behind...it would be easy to go back and get caught... She thought of Vrael, Ocius, Moonlight, Annie, and the others. They were still trapped.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

"Well.... ya..." he grumbled, also very unhappy. The thought of being with his old friends though, they made him shake happily. He thought of ALL his friends from the cages and missed every single one dearly. No exceptions. Although he was happy they had escaped, he still hoped they could still catch up to them. Ryder sat down and stared at the watcher fiercly, waiting for it's light to blink off. This was his last chance, and Ryder knew it. He didn't tell anyone, but he would mature into an adult in who knows how many days. But soon. The scientists knew, and they watched him happily, waiting to kill him and strip him of himself. He pushed away the thought and tried to think about how happily and long he would play with his friends. He would protect them with his life, too.

((if they make that mistake again. I guess thats up to Umbrewulf to decide))

Edited by Laurarockstar

Ocius nodded. It was going to be a long day for the two and he knew it. "Hey Ryder, What do you think its like outside this place?" Having grown up in the lab, Ocius was curious to what it was like outside.

"I know what it's like outside this place," he mumbled, suddenly sounding very old. "The sun... it's really warm. Like a yellow eye in the sky, it's the warmest thing in the world." he sighed, imagining basking in the sun. "And a flower, it's like a little tiny sun circle with colorful, and sweet smelling scales arranged around it." Ryder traced a flower on the cage wall. "Then there is grass. It's really green and pokey, and sometimes it's itchy, but it's soft and fun to play with." his voice was getting shakey. "There are trees... As big as full grown dragons. And bigger!" he countinued. "But, the best part is the sky. It's bright, bright blue during day, and black at night. There are millions of small, white suns at night." he said, eyes glowing. "Also, between night and day, the sky gets purple, orange, and pink." Ryder sighed. "It's the best thing in the world." Tears filled his eyes, but he shook them away quickly. It would all come back. There were no windows here. That was the worst part.

((We can't want for you guys. We've been dragging this group-together-the-escapees-thing so long it hurts...))

Skye turned and watched Klutz walk away. Blinking back tears, she climbed up a fir tree and flopped down on a branch, very hurt. I guess... he doesn't like me she thought miserably. Would she ever make a good friend?

Tyra was still wallowing in her depressed thoughts when suddenly she heard another crying as well. Lifting her head, she turned and saw Skye, the gentle Daydream on another branch not too far away. In need of a friend, Tyra slowly climbed down to Skye's branch after wiping her eyes. Slowly, she crawled up to Skye and lay down, inching up to the Daydream and snuggling against her. She closed her eyes, holding back sniffles.

Skye turned and watched Klutz walk away. Blinking back tears, she climbed up a fir tree and flopped down on a branch, very hurt. I guess... he doesn't like me she thought miserably. Would she ever make a good friend?

((Wait, what did I do? *Lost*))

Ocius listened to the description on the outside world. He smiled when he heard of the night sky. "Wow... I can't wait until we get out of here. It's going to be great." He was excited about to explore once he got away.