UmbreWulf

A Prison for Hatchlings

What do you think of this RP?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

-Mustafa saw the gathering group of hatchlings and made his way over to them, the ice hatchling seemed pretty flustered, but he asked her to come with him all the same. Hearing the invitation from the male dragons he looked at the other hatchlings and smiled charmingly as he approached.- "I have a cave that's closer, it's safer than this hole here. We can stop there on our way to your cave in the mountains." Coming to stand beside the males, who he was about the same age as, he turned to the unkown hatchlings from the 'laboratory'.- "That is, if your leader is okay with it." -Mustafa looked between the hatchlings.- " You do have a leader, right?" -He asked.-

Klutz looked at the older dragons. He was surprised to hear that they offered their cave.

"Sure!"

He was even more surprised to hear one ask if the small band of rag-tag fugitives had a leader.

"Well, not one that I know of. I think maybe Song would be it, of any of us."

((*Slap* He's friendly. Don't blame the guy for feeling bad for the hatchlings.))

Gizmo smiled at Klutz and took the fruit, popping it into his mouth. "Why thank you!" he exclaimed around the food. Realizing this, he swallowed and tried to assume a confident posture, but just doubled over laughing instead.

Gizmo then turned to the Silver. "That would be real kind of you," he said, glancing at the hatchlings. He felt bad for them, and wished he'd known sooner. I could've torn down the 'lab' thing and helped them! he thought, pity for the brave creatures striking through his heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fusion! Are you okay?" Song asked, getting up. She had collided with the Dorsal! She shook out her scales and poked Fusion gently with her paw. "Fusion, it's dark and cold. Please, come on. The other hatchlings are waiting. The humans will come back with their noise-sticks in the morning. Now let's go! Please?" she begged, trying to shove the hatchling towards the hidey-hole where the other dragons resided temporarily.

((-murders delete button- Epic. Fail.))

Edited by Chasilin

"You escaped as well? Hmmmm interesting..." Spyro said giving the Orchedrake a slightly surprised look. "I escaped about a moon (month) ago all on my own and have been living and recovering nearby. If ya don't mind, I'll travel with you lot. I know the area pretty well." The young horse dragon was glad to have company around, for he could get a bit lonely at times.

After hearing him and how he escaped the lab, Klutz labeled Spyro as a "Professional." And with that, he knew he had a couple of questions to ask him. But not now, in front of his friends. Maybe later, when we get to the cave.

"Well, how about we should get to that cave you mentioned?"

"I don't think so...not just yet." -He peered into the hole where he could just see the form of the sleeping vampire. So she finally let herself sleep once no one was around? Interesting. Mustafa scanned the group of hatchlings and one of his brows elegantly arched up in a subtle question.- "Oh? We're missing your leader." He said and felt his tail flick slightly, though he could easily dismiss it as wind...if he was even asked. Mustafa was glad it was only the smallest betrayal of his annoyance of having to be so far from his home for so long.-

Skye wasn't asleep long before she awoke to the sound of two unfamiliar voices. One was a horse dragon, who looked like a giant compared to the hatchling, and the other was a red striped. At the mention of a cave, she crawled out from underneath the bush and sat nearby to listen and be ready for when they left.

-----------------

Spyro raised his head to look at the sky. He could just barely make out some pink along the horizon. Shuffling his wings he said, "It'll be morning soon. The humans'll be coming as soon as the sun's up so we should head out real quick."

((*sniffles* Mustafa was completely ignored just then...

EDIT: P.S. The sun just set...how can morning already be on it's way?! -dies of brain implosion- I don't get eeeeeit!!))

Edited by Chasilin

((Well he wasn't saying immediately and that's more for Klutz to reply to. Spyro was talking to himself partially too wink.gif ))

((EDIT: Actually it's been dark for a little bit. I was just trying to get the ball rolling a bit since we're all kinda just standing around))

Edited by Moonbeam22

((lol I was refering to Skye, also the reason we're hanging around is because Song just ran out to get Fusion who has once again gone idle...I think dragons should get some rest!! -raises paw in favor for- Poor Isthalas -.-))

((Ok, I'm a little lost. @ . @; Who are all the new hatchlings and what are their breeds?))

Mustafa's reply caused the ice hatchling to blush even more in greater embarrassment. "O-oh, forgive me! My name is Tyra," she replied nervously as her stomach grumbled again, "I'm just hungry is all... Not having eaten for so long is making my head a bit cloudy. She turned and slowly began walking towards the others, motioning for Mustafa to follow. "I think Klutz found some food," she commented.

Klutz noticed that Tyra was hungry. "Want a man-goe?" he asked. Before he even got a reply, he stepped up to the tree and head-butted it again. A half dozen or so fruits tumbled down.

((Take notice: The fruit Klutz is offering is an Apple. Not a Mango. Klutz doesn't know any better!

For the new dragon's...

Spyro - Horse ( I think, correct me if I'm wrong )

Mustafa - Silver/alt Black crossbreed

Gizmo - ?????))

((Gizmo's a red striped wink.gif ))

Spyro glanced over at the Orchedrake headbutting the tree. For some strange reason he was calling them man-goes. The horse dragon let out a laugh and said, "Those aren't mangoes! Those are apples." Bending his long neck down, Spyro ate one of them, letting the juice dribble down his chin. "Mmmmm," he said, licking his jaws.

"They... Aren't man-goes? Huh. Either way, they are still good." he said, tempted to eat another one. He pushed an apple, as the purple dragon called it, over in the starving hatchling's direction with his nose. "Why aren't we headed towards the cave, already?" Klutz asked, eager to get there.

((Thanks. 83))

Tyra quickly sat down and clamped her jaws down on the sweet, juicy fruit. It was true that the fruit really wasn't what the little ice was craving but it was way better than nothing at all. Looking over, she noticed a small, rushing stream. Something about the cool, splashing water seemed to call to her, to draw her in. Mesmerized, she began walking towards the enticing river. When she reached the water's edge, she leaned down and gently dipped her muzzle into the water. Almost immediately, she felt a wave of relief wash over her and she couldn't help herself, plunging into the icey water with a soft splash.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Fusion was shoved roughly by something. She screamed as they toppled over. Her legs were poised to holts, her intincts shouting that it was a dangerous predator. But then the thing spoke, it sounded like Song! Fusion leaned over to the creature and ran the tip of her snout along its scales. It certainly had that smell that only Song had. That clean scent. Now that she thought about it, everything had a certain scent. Song smelled clean and new, the cage smelled mettalic and old, and she herself smelled like... like... What did smell like? Despite reuiniting with her friend, she ignored the overwhelming happiness and asked one question. "Song? What do I smell like?"

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

Klutz was happy that his friend accepted his gift. After finishing it, she went down to a nearby stream and jumped in.

"Hey! That looks fun!"

Quickly, he darted towards the water, but he didn't jump in. He ran in.

The ground dissappears beneath him, and he drops into the water. It felt nice around his already fading burns. He resurfaced, instinctivly, and looked over at Tyra; the water directly around her seemed to have frozen.

-Isthalas couldn't take it any longer, their talking echoed in her skull and rattled around. She clicked her teeth and bit her lip until it bled...she was going to have a lot of scars if she kept doing that. Putting her body back under her control she forced herself to stand. Slowly, completely hidden under her 'mask', she emerged from the hole and spoke, eyes open, staring seriously ahead of her and at nothing in particular but the sky. Since she'd been able to hear just about everything she opened her mouth and said what ever words that came out, she was not even fully aware of what she said. She felt like she was in a daze but nothing on the outside revealed as much.- "Song is not here, and neither is Fusion." -She said, these words in answer to a question that was asked, but she wasn't saying it to any one individual or a group, not really. She finally turned as if just then acknowledging their presence. Isthalas didn't have the capacity to add more than.-"That's why we haven't left yet." -Before she had to invisibly lock away her words. It took too much concentration to speak without allowing for a single quiver in her voice.-

Edited by Chasilin

((Wait, what happened to Isthalas?! Me confused! D: lol))

The icey water swirled about the ice hatchling in perfect harmony with Tyra's movements. It's as if she was born to love the water. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to be lost in the moment, twirling in circles as the water around her froze slightly, turning to a slush. Finally, she kicked her back legs, propelling her to the surface until finally her nose broke through and she inhaled deeply. It seemed as if all her strength had returned to her. She felt...renewed.

((How...do you not know??? -very sure she made certain to bring it up plenty of times during the escape.....-))

Klutz watched Chasilin as she emerged from the roots of the tree. She mentioned something about Song and Fusion being missing.

"Don't worry about them! I'm sure they'll be fine!" He exclaimed, from across the water. His self-mind somewhat surprised himself.

"Cmon over here! Jump in!" he beckoned, splashing water playfully in Isthala's direction.

((Oh, sorry. I thought something else big happened that I missed... Sorry!))