UmbreWulf

A Prison for Hatchlings

What do you think of this RP?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Spyro let out a sigh as the Vampire walked past, bluntly ignoring him. So be it. When she passes out from exhaustion or something, I won't be sorry, he thought angerly. The massive horse dragon fell in with the other hatchlings. As he passed the Vampire, he shot a glare at her before pulling forward to the front of the group.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Skye quickly leapt to her paws and joined the rest of the group. She was still tired, but the robin had given her some extra energy. I'll sleep at the cave, she thought trying to ignore her aching legs.

((watch Spyro and Isthalas end up being really great friends in the end...bwahaha total irony.))

((Wait, what just happened? Did the coat slip off, or what? Is it ruined?

Maybe we'll just say that the cape fell off as you were running, but the parts stuck to you washed off?))

Klutz was surprised by Isthalas darting off do quickly.

"No!" he shreiked, afraid that his gift would be ruined in the water.

Seeing the others were preoccupied with Spyro and were seeming not to hear or notice her at all, Tyra lowered her head sadly and scurried up the nearest tree. She carefully traveled from tree to tree by walking across the broad branches. She watched the group from above, keeping pace with them, but frowned slightly. "I wanted to go back and guide the others out but no, the others didn't agree and had to leave them behind..." she grumbled. She continued sulking as she hopped from tree to tree.

Moona watched in horror as the cost and the headpiece came off."All that hard work!" she groaned. She fell to the ground, whining."Now we have to make another one!" she twitched her ears and looked back. She saw Tyra leaping tree to tree. She glanced back at Klutz, then she climbed up a tree and followed Tyra. The little moonstone's tail could obviously be heard, whacking the tree bark as she jumped. Tyra's gonna notice! she thought. She almost fell off a tree holding it, luckily she caught a lower branch. Moona shrugged. it's fine if she sees me. she thought. "HEY TYRA!" Moona shouted hopping side-level to Tyra. She smiled at Tyra.

Tyra was busy, wallowing in her own angry thoughts when suddenly, a loud voice snapped her back to reality. "HEY TYRA!" Yelping, the little ice hatchling's paw slipped off the branch and she would have fallen except for the fact that she stretched out her tail and wrapped it around the tree limb, stopping her from plummeting to the ground. There she hung, swinging slightly back and forth upside down, her tail wrapped around the branch. "O-oh, hey Moona," she replied shakily, laughing a bit, "You scared me."

"Is everyone here?" Song called out, her voice echoing around in the clearing. She scanned the crowd, seeing dragons and hatchlings of all colors and types. So many friends I've made, she thought, thinking about each and every one. They're all different, but in the end we are all the same... She sat down and watched the scene before her unravel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gizmo stepped up and cleared his throat. "When we are ready to go, my cave is that way," he called, lifting a point and pointing in the opposite direction of the Lab. "As he get farther away from that Lab place, the humans will have a harder time finding us. They have a bad nose so they are real bad trackers."

((~~~Ready to leave:~~~

Klutz

Moona

Tyra

Spyro

Skye

Isthalas

Mustafa (My Silver, Klutz ;P)

Song (NO! I WILL CATCH THE KUMQUAT TO NARNIA! Wait, what?)

Gizmo

~~~Yet to confirm:~~~

Zero

Fusion))

((@Girlfairy and Klutz; The cape didn't fall off or get ruined. She dunked her head in and splashed herself with water because the mess that Moona made itched and pinched like crazy. All the leaves that hadn't dried properly either fell off or melted into the coat. In the end it became a proper cloak with a baggy hood is all. So, it wasn't ruined x3))

((Oh! Good!))

Klutz was dissapointed his present would be ruined. And yet it wasn't. Isthalas returned from the water, cloak still intact.

"I can't believe it still stuck together! I thought the water would make it all fall apart!" he said, in awe.

Isthalas looked over her shoulder just as Spyro passed by and gave her a look that made her bow her head. He wouldn't see it most likely, but she really did want to appologize. Remembering why she'd looked back in the first place, she smiled at Klutz.- "Come now, Klutz. The others are already starting to leave. I don't want you to be left behind, I can't carry you this time, love." Isthalas blinked. Had she really just said that? Wow, being without energy really made her let her guard down. She was happy about that, though, now she could be a little more like her true self.-

"It's fine, Isthalas. I can walk on my own. See? The burns are gone." he said, lifting his front paws in show.

"I'm ready to go." he said, walking up to the rest of the group.

((Well, it looks like we only have Zero and Fusion left. Do we want to assume that during the time they post and now, no in-RP time has passed? Because I don't know when they'll get here, and I don't want to continue without them. We already saw what happened to Vrael, the poor thing, when we left him.))

((Zero and Fusion have real life obstacles, I'd assume, that keep them both away. I don't think they'd mind if we pretend that their characters are already following and such. We had to drag out the whole 'collect all the dragons in once place' bit for too long because we were waiting on them. In no offense, of course, but it is the truth. It would be a pain to have to drag out getting to the cave in the same way and any more than is necessary. It's up to Song.))

The human looked down at the two hatchlings, then grabbed both of them. The scientist carried them to a strange looking testing room. She put them down and walked away, going behind the glass window to watch them. Anniena and Moonlight stood up and looked at each other, scared but prepared.

((Not a real window, just one to watch the hatchlings and to be protected. Not leading outside.))

Username:Unnamed_EnderDragon

Dragon Name:Mono

Species:Darkness Dragon

Personality:Angry all the time

Appearance:Black, With a Small horn and red dots on the feet and wings

Other:Any tongue.gifxd.png

((Sorry, not accepting.

We are dragging this out and HAVE to get going. We've been in the hidey-hole for like two weeks. It's time we got a move on.))

"It's time to move. As planned, we will be traveling to Mustafa's kindly offered cave before we head on to Gizmo's home in the 'mountains.' I trust that you are all well rested and ready to move out. Let's go!" she announced, starting to walk away but making sure the others followed. Song awaited for Mustafa to take the lead.

Edited by UmbreWulf

((No, sorry. The RP is full. For future reference (if you apply for another RP) there is usually a thread named [insert title] OOC. Forms go in these OOCs. :3))

((lol no, it was Mustafa's offered cave and Gizmo's home in the mountains x3 Mustafa said they could stop to rest at his cave on their way to Gizmo's.))

((@Umbre, tell me if this is too much. tongue.gif))

Inside Vrael's solitary confinement, Vrael lay there curled up into a small ball. The hormonal formula he had been injected with was already take its effect on the young hatchling, speeding the rate of his growth. As he lay there in a hibernative state, the air around him slowly froze over on all sides.

Unknown to the scientist who were unable to monitor the inside of his prison, the young dragon was slowly being encapsulated in a sphere of thick ice. All of his bodily functions had slowed down to a snail's pace, all of them except the rate of his growth which had been sped up.

Even in these early stages, you could already see the bones underneath his scales right under his shoulder blades grow. In only a matter of day's 36-48 hours his wings would be fully functional and ready for action. Vrael lay there trapped in the ice, waiting for the day he would once again be able to set foot outside of his hellish prison.

((For Fusion and Zero: we are just assuming that you are tagging along with us. You are taking too long to respond.))

Klutz was raring to go. He stood up next to all of his friends.

"Mustafa, lead the way!"

-Mustafa was already in the lead with Spyro and Gizmo when he heard Klutz. It made him smile and he moved his body so that the light reflected off of them in a red glow. In other words he was saying 'You got it buddy!'. On the horizon beyond the tree and over the mountains, past acres of open and forested lands and across human territory at the beach shores the sun was rising. Mustafa had visited the ocean only once and he pictured it vividly; There were first dark blues which changed to purple, then red and orange and then finally, just as the sun peeked it's head above the far away waves of the world, yellow would appear. It was always beautiful, always so magical. He'd never forget that scene and, as they continued to walk and the sun continued to climb the invisible ladder to it's throne at the highest point in the sky, the dragons would be able to see it's magical glow even above the mountain range. Clouds began to glow like softly glowing embers, shadows were cast in contrast where the sun's rays did not reach but soon, they would and the sky would become an entrancing blue, ready to make the daylight that many animals so cherish.

Mustafa's shoulders rolled and his boddy rippled like it were floating along an invisible river. He had no wings but he could fly and he was now. He had his front legs tucked to his upper chest and his hind legs bent at the knees and close to his tail. His cave wasn't too far, but it wasn't exactly close, either.-

-------------

-Isthalas, determined to keep pace, pushed her legs into the ground, using the rough contact between flesh and dirt to propell herself forward. It was a hassle but it wasn't something she couldn't handle. With the sun rising, she still felt her energy being sapped as if absorbed by the cruel but beautiful light, yet thanks to the leaf cloak, she found it didn't have quite as much of an affect on her like when she was forced to withstand the UV rays in the lab.

Reflexively, Isthalas kept herself towards the back of the group to attain the position most vulnerable if attacked from behind, and she could also see everything in front of her so she'd know they wer all safe and together. No one could fall behind with out getting by her first.-

As Mustafa led the way, Klutz took in the scene. It was beautiful, with the sun resting the sky. That reminded him of Isthalas.

"How's it working for you?" he asked her. Before he got a responce for her, he got a responce from someone else.

Nice to see that you made it out. I don't know how you did it, but I'm glad you are out.

"Whazzat? Who's there?" he said aloud, panning the view.