UmbreWulf

A Prison for Hatchlings

What do you think of this RP?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"I guess.... The Moonstone needs her claws back for the test..." a scientist mumbled and looked at the records of te security camera for info onthe hatchlings.

Moona squirmed in the scientists hands, and saw Tyra I the other, so calmed down. The scientist put her in her cage, and she drank some water sleepily.

Ocius noticed Moona get placed back in her cell. "Are you alright?" She looked tired, but he wanted to make sure that she was fine. He noticed Tyra in the scientists other arm, asleep.

Vrael slumped over on to his side. He literally had nothing to do inside solitary confignment. He could hear the door's and caged opening and closing as he assumed the pink creatures were continuing with their experiments, but since the only opening was too high up for him. He could never see what happened.

He had given up any attempt at breaking the muzzle or clawing his way out, realising that it would be impossible to continue his efforts.

Two scientist's walked over towards the steel box and lifted the roof of the box. In one of the scientist's hands was a bowl of water, and in the other's a pole with a thin metal wire in the shape of a hoop at the end.

The scientist with the pole proceeded to slide the hoop over Vrael and tighten it, therefore restraining his movement's while the other placed the bowl inside.

After this was done, the hoop was loosened and taken off Vrael and the two scientis's left, sealing Vrael in this prison again.

"I'm ok..." Moona mumbled. " but I think I want to get rest because of this long day." she said and fell asleep.

"So, when do you think its happening?"" probably in a few weeks...""how did she sprain it?"" we heard she fell from climbing up the wAlls in the exercise room."" are you saying we need a softer floor?!""N-no!" two Male scientist argued. Well atleast the older one was.

A blurry, pink object moved into Annie's cage. She gave a slight chirp, then froze as they put something in her through a needle. She fell asleep, giving a soft sigh.

Moonlight was knocked out by her pain, entering a nice, warm and soft world with no humans. There were plenty of places to hide, and her Mum and Da were there. Moonlight ran towards them, chirping. Her Mum and Da hugged her, saying they were waiting for her. She then went to play in a meadow full of other hatchlings.

Song soon woke, the dull ache of her bruised joints the only thing she felt. The next thing she was able to recognize was the feel of something cold slipping around her neck. "Hey!" she squealed jumping up and trying to fight. The stick attached to the loop flew out the door, ripped from the hand of an unwatching scientist. Song jumped and kicked. Not eating after being knocked out meant no sedation. She charged through the cracked door and leapt through, just to be caught in the hands of a waiting scientist. Song growled and squirmed, but to no avail.

"Quick, I need some tranquilizer!" the scientist holding 'Snowflake' shouted. He wrapped one hand around her neck, the other around her waist. He snatched a needle out of a scientist's hand and plunged it into the skin where a scale had been plucked earlier. The White stopped squirming and soon snored peacefully in his arms. Grunting, he got up off the ground and hurried Song over to her cage. He deposited the unconscious hatchling in the small metal enclosure and hurried off to switch gloves.

Tyra rested on her side, breathing gently as she slept. She seemed so calm and serene in her unconscious state, the tattered blanket draped over her. She didn't want to wake up, she wanted to stay in dreamland where there was peace and no suffering. However, she was soon aroused by the sounds of the other hatchlings. She groaned, wishing she could fall back asleep but her eyelids lifted anyway and she blinked, looking about her cage.

Moona growled in her sleep having a nightmare. She clawed the humans and woke up. Of course, the humans were trying to kill her in that one, but she didnt know what happened next. She looked into the empty cage next to her, and into Tyra's. She stayed on the cold floor of the cage. "I hate this life." she muttered. Her arms and legs were getting sore from the cold floor, and the food wasnt good.

Skye's stomach growled loudly. Shre was beginning to feel very weak and dizzy. No matter how badly she wanted to avoid eating he food, she knew that she had to. Reluctantly, she trudged over to the food bowl and gulped down a couple if chunks of meat, and lapped at the water. Within minutes, the tiny Daydream bracket very tired, and world soon went black.

Fusion lay on the floor of the excercise room, exhausted. She had only been in the world for a little over an hour. Her momma hadn't come back to her with food and warmth, only dadda and his cold hands and the pain that followed being taken into a room with the table. She decided that the next time dadda came around, she would bite and claw at him, try and get him to play instead of taking her to the room with the table. The little hatchling pulled her dorsals close to her back and neck, trying to keep in as much heat as she could against the icy floor. Something smelled new, it was a dragon at the other end of the room. She immediatly perked up, another one! Maybe it would like her, maybe it would tell her why momma hadn't come back, maybe it would tell her why dadda hurt her. The dorsal hatchling crawled over to the sleeping Song of the Wolves and poked her on the nose. She nudged the other hatchling's snout with her nose, trying to wake her up.

Moonlight knew something was wrong in her dream. She took a step towards her Mum and Da, but they disappeared. the meadow disappeared, too. Everything disappeared. Moonlight woke up, crying from the pain, and screaming from the fear. She calmed herself, but couldn't stop crying.

Xalfer woke up in a daze on an operating table. "What's happening?" Another pink creature walked up to him and said, "Alright let's get this thing over with." The man took a needle and stuck it carefully between Xalfer's scales; injecting something that made his left leg numb. He then took a large metal object that clinched onto one of his scales. "What are you doing!?" Xalfer's started to scream as the man pulled out one of his scales. It didn't hurt, but he was scared. They then took a blood sample and after put a bandaid over the spot. On it, it showed a picture of a pink creature and text that he couldn't read. Another creature walked up to him and loosens the chains that kept him to a table. She picked him up but she had a gentle touch. So he didn't bite her. She took her to the play room and gently put Xalfer down. He tugged on her shirt and she smiled.

"So....... Has the Ice healed? We need to do this immediatly." A female scientist said."From who?" a male said."The boss. He says its all "Its important for our lives!" ish." The female replied."He wants her and that moonstone in there even if she didnt recover."

~~~~~~~

Moona sighed and drank the water. The ONLY thing thats not poison She thought.

Soon, a scientist walked into Tyra's cage. Leaning over, she picked up the sleepy hatchling and began carrying her to the test room. When she arrived at the test room, she set Tyra down gently and removed the sling from around the hatchling's right arm. Tyra squeaked a little, unsure of what was happening. She rolled over to her belly and shook her head to clear her vision. The scientist quickly left, the sound of the door locking clicking behind her.

The female scientist grabbed Moona and put her in the test room. there was a glass wall in the middle. On the other side, Moona could see Tyra.

"Lower the irresistable food with that thing!" The female shouted.((uhh..... Who do you want to eat it? Moona or Tyra?))

OOC: I apologize if I seem to be interruping here, but am I too late to join?

I'm new to the Role-playing games, so pardon any goof-ups, thank you.

(In the process of filling the form.)

Question: Does the dragon being played actually have to be a named dragon on your scroll? Or can it be fictious? ( I heard you say that it has to be a dragon breed from DC, but I was referring to having that same dragon on your scroll.)

Edited by thegreenrobby

((Well right now the scientists are just testing to see if her leg is better. @girlfairy76

Yeah, it just has to be a DC breed. It doesn't have to be a specific dragon you have on your scroll. You also can change the shades of your dragons colors a little if you want. For example, Ice dragons are usually a lighter blue but Tyra, my charie, is a dark indigo blue with light blue wings and belly. ^^ @thegreenrobby))

Tyra squeaked again feebly, looking around. She didn't see very many hatchlings and felt alone. She noticed the white piece of cloth was gone from her injured leg so she decided to test a little weight on it. She smiled slightly, only feeling a little bit of pain, not nearly as much as she'd felt before. She then tried to walk a few feet. She had a slight limp but her sprained shoulder was healing nicely.

@Thegreenrobby. Mine isn't. it just has to be a DC breed.

Username: Thegreenrobby

Dragon Name: Klutz

Species: Ochredrake

Personality: Extremely curious, careless, and moronic. Un-usually friendly

Appearance: Similar to a traditional Ochredrake, but has a scar on front-left leg, due to accident upon hatching (Will write later)

Other: May or may not be added later. ninja.gif

((Please post your character form in the OoC please, not here. ^^ For the roleplays here, there's the roleplay topic and the OoC topic for the roleplay. The OoC is for posting character sheets, comments, and ideas for the rp. 83 @Thegreenrobby))

Edited by Tyra-Ice

((ohm))

Moona stretched in her cage, which was painful. She sighed and dropped her head in the floor. It was hard to keep any body part up now,since she was mainly tired. She looked into Ryder's cage and lay down on the floor, knocking her water and food bowls down. Hen she felt the water, she jumped up." eep! A flood!" she said. The surrounding scientists howled with laughter.

-Isthalas emerged from her a comatose state, her eyes heavy and her vision blurry. Pain throbbed all throughout her body, rolling around through her muscles in frequent dis-patterned waves.- What? W-where am I!? - Disoriented and instinctively afraid she began to squirm. A needled pulled out of her side sharply, ripping upwards with warm blood trickling down from the new wound. Patches, which had been attached all over her to monitor her, tore off and she turned her head to lick her injury. In the background, alien machines beeped obnoxiously, warning that there was no pulse. To anyone not in the room, which there was no one, it would seem that a subject just died. A camera in the corner of the testing room turned it's head to the side to scan another half of the room. Coincidentally Isthalas chose then to ram against her glass cylinder, which broke easily against the sudden weight and the piercing horns on her head. With an incredible explosion of sparkling fragments Isthalas skidded across the counter with many shards puncturing her skin in various places. Afraid and in pain, her body pumped itself with the flight controls and her legs thrust from beneath her. It sent her running and right off the end of the counter, crashing through glass tubes and stacks of papers along the way. Once in mid air her wings automatically burst out from her sides and parachuted her fall, her claws clicking onto the floors with her safe landing.

With all the commotion, a scientist shoved open the door and, with this opportunity, Isthalas drunkenly skidded across the tiles and shot through the mans legs causing him to dance around her as he tried to capture her. He failed miserably. At this late hour Isthalas was subconsciously aware that there were fewer humans and many of them were slower to react than normal. However now, as she ran frantically through the florescent lit halls of the lab, she had little time to think, she could only run. With her eyes shot and opened wide, Isthalas ran in the direction that she smelt the familiar scent of dragons. This brought her to the cage room with it's door conveniently left ajar. Slipping through the crack between the door and frame she flailed wildly as she desperately tried to get through and she successfully managed to get past. She squealed loudly. She might have been able to get farther before she had been caught, but anemia took away her freedom, and she fainted due to blood loss. From before, when she had ripped away from the needle in her arm, it had left a wound that was deeper than she was aware of, a long trail of splattered blood led up to her unmoving body as evident proof. A scientist soon burst through the door to see Isthalas bleeding on the ground. He picked her up gently and exited the room, bringing her back to another testing room where he bandaged her arm and sedated her. When he was done, he brought her to her assigned cage, and lay her limp, bedraggled body on the cold metal floor to sleep and recover.-

((Since I don't post too often, and can't interact much due to timezones, I might as well do something impressionable each time x3))

Moonlight stopped crying, and a scientist grabbed her. She let out a small chirp, then looked at Skye. The scientist moved away, but Moonlight kept watching Skye. The scientist went into the exercise room, dropping Moonlight. Moonlght landed on her belly, taking a few moments to stand up. Where am I - wait, I think I see other hatchlings... She chirped loudly, her tail twitching.

Annie woke up, stretching. A beeping sound was heard, and Annie fell asleep again. She woke up again, and noticed that tubes were attached. They were carrying colorful things, and it made all the pain in her head disappear. She wondered why they didn't let her die. Anniena stood up, shaking off the tubes, but the beeping sound was there again. Two scientists put something in her arm, putting her asleep. She finally woke up for the last time, no tubes. Annie stood up, only to be carried by two scientists to her cage five seconds later. She didn't fight, though. She was far too sleepy. Annie was put in her cage, still sleepy. Hmm...so peaceful and nice. That was the last thing she thought before falling asleep.

Meanwhile, in a room not far away, a group of scientist were talking. "Sir, why didn't we let Annie suffer?" A female scientist asked. "She'll be a perfect weapon against others..." the male scientist answered. "But sir, how?" A different female scientist asked. "Wait. Time will show you it," He answered. They continued their search on why Anniena was so fierce.

Edited by seacatsmew

-Isthalas opened her eyes, her mind fogged and keeping her from remembering too much of what had happened. She was back inside the cave, she could gauge that much from her dull metallic grey surroundings. A papery thin scent of blood danced it's way past her nose and drew her to it, her mind only aware of the blood now as opposed to anything else. Hardly capable of properly guzzling down the thick and delicious liquid, she plunged her muzzle into the bowl and inhaled it to the best of her abilities. When she was done she managed enough will power to slide her face out of the mess she'd made and onto the cage floor just beside it between her bloodied legs. Her pale pink hide was glossy now, painted in crimson that began to oxidize in the stale laboratory air. It felt better than she'd thought to get blood into her body, and then it hit her, her head shot up. Unable to handle the vertigo that followed her swift movement, her head heavily collapsed and she reminisced in silence. She could finally recall the events of the evening before. No, that didn't feel right, her body was far too well rested and stiff to have been immobile for only a day. Isthalas blinked at this idea.- Just how long have I been unconscious? -She didn't really want to find out anymore as the sleep settled in once again and overtook her exhausted, and currently anemic, body.-

(Yayz. I may end up on this after all. Or, I may end up competing for it with this Lund person who posted shortly after me. Ignore the following opening if I don't end up being part of the story. Also, constructive criticize, please.)

He liked the comfort of his egg. He knew he should have hatched already, but chose not to. The egg was fun. If he pushed on one side, the egg would tip over and roll in a circle. He would do this for minutes on end, for kicks.

Around and around and around...

He stopped for a moment, and listened to some close by murmuring. What was that? He thought to himself. Whatever.

He would continue to roll if it weren't for the fact that the ground underneath his rolling path had decided to move. He fell down, shell first, splitting open his organic hamster ball. He landed on his front-left (Arm/leg/paw/whatever it is referred to here), scratching it down the side. It bled a little, but he couldn't care less. There were too many things to explore!

As his eyes adjusted to the new light, he looked up. There was a big, fuzzy, white and pink thing! It had tried to pick me up, and it dropped me! He looked up at the white thing, with a pang of sadness, for breaking his favorite toy! Suddenly, another one came in the room!

"So, you finally got the Ochredrake to hatch, eh?"

"Not really. I picked it up, and it jumped out of my hands. What a Klutz!"

He listened to the two fuzzy things talk with each other. He didn't really understand much, but his attention span was too short anyways, so he walked in the other direction, to see another dragon in his path! He went up to greet his new friend.

"Hey! Hey! What's your name?"

(Dragon "Friend" in reference will be one of the dragons of which my cage neighbors, that is, when I choose my spot.)

Edited by thegreenrobby