UmbreWulf

A Prison for Hatchlings

What do you think of this RP?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Moona looked at the lock.hmm.. Ill try the same thing Ryder did. SHe thought. At first, she just picked the lock. "this isnt gonna help." she muttered. She stuck one of her claws in. Her claws were short, but long enough to get the lock off. Moona took the lock off, careful so the same thing wouldnt happen to her like it did with Ryder, and went out. She saw a nearby grey box. It looked broken. Ahead, she saw Song. INstead of going to Song, she stared back at the box. Another gray box, which was low and attached to the side of a cage, fell off because of the whacking of Moona's tail. moona yelped, "ow!" and turned around. the box was shining, the light became dimmer and dimmer, until there was no light. Moona kicked the box for hurting her tail. "thats...what..you..get...monster!" she said in between kicking. She had lost all memory of seeing Song at the door.

((Klutz is currently with Annie and her friend. Right now, I am lost as to what just happened. I assume the 'Boxes' reffered to here are cameras? I think I am going to wait for Annie to do something before letting Klutz do something, too.))

In a word, Zero was almost overwhelmed. Hatchlings were getting put in experiments and test, skirmishes between hatchlings and scientists, eggs hatching, so much going on.

"Is it possible? Are we prepared?"

Escape, the goal for the hatchlings was in reach now. Most of the cages were sprung and hatchlings were fleeing as fast as they could. Zero was no exception, launching himself into a full speed dash.

"The humans have robbed me of my freedom, my life, but they no longer shall..."

At his speed he reached the locked door and saw a White hatchling attempting to pick the lock, a vampire hatchling trying to turn the nob, and Moona getting injured. Zero saw a scientist running towards the hatchling group.

KILL HIM! HE AND ALL THE OTHERS WHO DENY YOU FREEDOM DESERVE IT FOR WHAT THEY DID TO YOU!

Zero obligated to the voice's desire. He flung himself at the scientist, knocking him down. The scientist got up, but with an enraged Zero clinging to his head. Zero was scratching, biting, doing anything to cause pain to the human.

((Oh, they turn 'em off to save power while going to wake up the other monitor. It's kind of hard to make power out in the middle of a vast, uncharted jungle on an island in the middle of nowhere./shot.))

"Shh!" Song hissed, knowing that if they were loud the lights and sounds would alert the pink creatures that were still around. Her mind suddenly flitted back to the room of gray enclosures. I've got friends in there! she thought, her heart racing. Quick as lightning, she sprang away from the door and towards the area where hatchling scent lay thick, like a blanket of sorts. Song tiptoed into the room; the door was already slightly cracked. "Psst! Hey, everyone! Wake up and stick your claws into the hole in the bottom of the thing holding your enclosure shut. The pink creatures aren't around; it's time to LEAVE," she whispered sharply, scanning the room for any stragglers. With that, she whipped around and fled the room.

Song noticed the human on the way to the door. "Pest! Get out of here!" she growled, joining Zero in the attack. She launched herself onto what she thought was its throat. The pink creature struggled to throw off the White, but Song held on with thorn-like claws, her tail flying around and more often then not striking its face like a whip. She put more weight on its throat as she sprang off, leaving the creature choking and struggling for air.

She returned to the door. "Little help? I'm not tall enough," Song called softly. She doubted that anyone had heard her. Hatchlings were running about and chaos reined. Song just sighed. How would they get out if they didn't work together?

((Well, Annie isn't responding as quick as I would like her to. So I'll take some action on my own.))

Annie was silent. She would not talk to Klutz. This saddened him a little more. Oh well. he thought to himself. He turned around to see chaos. Utter chaos. He liked it, and wanted to be part of it. So he darted up to a group of other dragon hatchlings and started screaming and running in circles.

((This group in reference is Song and Zero, as well as anyone else who is around the area.))

He hoped this screaming would get attention, which he craved. Needless to say, he was having the greatest time since his hatching.

-Isthalas watched the white hatchling suddenly dash off only to return moments later. While she was gone, Isthalas was terribly confused inside herself so she hardened up on the outside and pulled over a kind of mask to hide how she was felling. Doing this helped to calm her done and when the white asked for help Isthalas managed to have a clear mind and the will to aid. Without asking she thrust her nose under the hatchling and bounced it upwards using her wings like a level plane to help keep the white on her back as she moves quickly to give her the extra height she needs. Isthalas waits for some kind of sign from the white before desciding what to do next. If she just stands on all fours, they'll never reach. She needed to be sure the white was on properly before she even thought to rear back on her hinds to produce the extra height they required.-

-Isthalas watched the white hatchling suddenly dash off only to return moments later. While she was gone, Isthalas was terribly confused inside herself so she hardened up on the outside and pulled over a kind of mask to hide how she was felling. Doing this helped to calm her done and when the white asked for help Isthalas managed to have a clear mind and the will to aid. Without asking she thrust her nose under the hatchling and bounced it upwards using her wings like a level plane to help keep the white on her back as she moves quickly to give her the extra height she needs. Isthalas waits for some kind of sign from the white before desciding what to do next. If she just stands on all fours, they'll never reach. She needed to be sure the white was on properly before she even thought to rear back on her hinds to produce the extra height they required.-

((Is this referring to the door to the outside? Cuz, you know, Klutz is there, too. That is, if you can get his attention, he'd be sure to help.))

((Sorry, when I posted I hadn't seen your post >.<" I was typing sometime between when Song posted and when you posted. Plus, to no offense, even if she saw you, she'd be unbable to utter a word. She isn't exactly an outwardly people person even if inside she's the total opposite of what little she does show xd.png))

Moona could hear a little bitof what Song was saying. "little help?" Is all she heard. she quickly ran through the hustle and bustle with hatchlings. As she reached Song, a raging Ember hatchling crashed into her, burning her a little. Moona grunted and got up, shoving the Ember off. The ember growled and went away. Moona went towards Song again. The Pink creature lunged at her, but tripped over a hatchling, crushing the hatchling.

[May I join? I kinda suck at roleplays...]

*a new, grayish hatchling was brought into the room*

((Sorry, we are currently not accepting. And for future reference, most roleplays have a character sheet to fill out and an OOC to post it in as to not clutter the roleplay itself. Some don't have an OOC, however. :3 Happy roleplaying!))

Song peeped a quick "Thanks," as she was lifted up. Immediately, she reared up on her hind legs and stuck her longest claw into the hole. She played with it a little before hearing a distinct click! and the door slowly swung open. "Time to go, come on!" she growled, gently getting off Isthalas and running outside.

Song couldn't believe her eyes. "Wow..." she said to no one in particular, taking in the lush scenery. Up there! That is the 'moon' and its 'moonlight!' And those are 'trees' and.. um... 'bushes', that's right! And this stuff under my feet, the.. the.. the 'grass!' The grass under my feet is so soft, not like in there! she thought excitedly. Occasionally white puffy things would cover the moon and its light. "I'm going to call those... oh wait, they have a name! They are 'clouds!'" Song continued to jump around and chatter to herself, waiting for the others to escape.

Edited by UmbreWulf

-Isthalas had also reared on her feat, placing her fores on the surface of the door, but when it opened she fought to keep her balance as she lowered gently, not wanting the wite to get hurt or fall off. When she looked up after the hatchling she was stunned and taken aback by the sights she saw. It was overwhelming and so big compare to the lab but it just felt.....right! Isthalas walked behind the excited white and a smile dawned on her minds self, on the outside she was as stoic and nonchalant as ever, that didn't stop her from uttering an awe- full word of praise.- "Beautiful." -she said, just under her breath, in particular the moon with it's quick silver light guiding a path as if in support of their escape. Isthalas looked at the white after noticing a terrible obstacle.-"We...aren't done just yet." -as she spoke she sloely, mournfully, turned to look at the large fence a few yards away.-

Klutz was enjoying spinning, at least, until the dragons nearby dissapeared. A nearby door was open, so he checked in there. The world was different here. The ground was pointy, but soft; he lay down in it for a brief moment. It felt good against the Ochredrake's back. He got up and decided to address the hatchlings.

"Hello! What are your guy's names? I'm Klutz!"

((Interesting. Klutz is the only dragon on here I know that HASEN'T been taken for samples yet. I'm honestly tempted to let his foolishness walk him right into a man's trap to capture us again, just so he can stay longer.))

Moona ran out the door. She saw Klutz say,"Hi I'm Klutz." She went near him."I Moona. A Moonstone. What about you?" she said. She almost got burned by the same ember hatchling that was shooting fire because of his freedom. Moona rolled her eyes." next time I'll beat you up." she said.

((It's nearing 12:00, the rest are screwed. Escape now or stay.))

"Great," Song growled, looking at the fence. Then she looked over at the Ochedrake. "Hi Klutz. I'm Song of the Wolves; please call me Song," she said with a polite dip of her head and a smile. "Hello, Moona. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet," she said, nodding at the Moonstone.

"As you can see, we aren't out yet," said Song sadly. She trotted over to the fence where the door was and curiously poked it with a paw. "OUCH!" she shrieked as a jolt of electricity coursed through her small body. "It hurt me!" She then looked back up, then down. The hole to open it was waaay high up.

"Any ideas, anyone?" she asked curiously, not able to think of a way to get through without touching the fence.

Moona looked at Song.".... Maybe my Moonstone could open the door? Unless its too big... I don't know if it will hurt or not." Moona said. She neared the fence."whoever stays in, they'll have to stay. We can't help tem without us being captured ourselves." She muttered.

((Are there any Thunder/Storm/Lightning dragons being held right now? Maybe one of them could take the electricity, or something similar. Just putting this out as OOC because Klutz, himself, is too stupid for words.))

Suprised at the way Song reacted to the fence, Klutz decided to see for himself. He jumped up and slammed both of his front legs into the fence. He felt the sudden jolt of pain travel of his arms. "AGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA!" he screamed as he fell down into the grass. His arms were red with burns. He tried to get up, but it hurt his front legs to put any pressure on them. "Aww.... Now I can't go anywhere..." He started to whine, when he realized something. He stood up on his hind legs. "Heehee! I look just like the fuzzy things!" he squealed with joy. He was extremely wobbly, but he could maintain standing. Barely.

((See what I mean?))

Edited by thegreenrobby

-Isthalas nodded towards Klutz and said briefly,-"I am Isthalas. Please stay close."-then turned back to the white, who she now knew was Song, just as she was flung back by the fence. Isthalas studied it curiously with a thoughtful glare and then looked to Moona who was fixing to use her moonstone. Isthalas shook her head, no way was that going to work, it can't possibly fit inside the key hole. Isthalas needed to say something but she couldn't bring herself to spit out the panicked words which collected her thoat. Swallowing them down with a hard gulp, Isthalas remembered her own tail, it was a thin, sharp, T shaped dagger and it would certainly work.

Since she had never properly flewn before, when she opened her wings, she had to take a deep breath. Slapping the ground hard she felt bubbles of air being thrust under the thin wing membrane and was quickly lifted into the air. Unstable at first, she soon gained her balance and got the jist of flying, but she knew she couldn't go too high, her body was getting heavier and heavier with every flap. Curling her tail under her, she glanced down at the hatchlings who stood only a foot or more beneath her. I have to try... she thought and glared determinedly at the door. I just can't touch any of the fence, the lock should be okay since the fleshies would never hurt themselves. Fixing her tail into the slot she began to twist it around, hoping desperately it was enough to get it to open...it was only a matter of time.-

((I hope that's okay?))

Edited by Chasilin

-Isthalas nodded towards Klutz and said briefly,-"I am Isthalas. Please stay close."-then turned back to the white, who she now knew was Song, just as she was flung back by the fence. Isthalas studied it curiously with a thoughtful glare and then looked to Moona who was fixing to use her moonstone. Isthalas shook her head, no way was that going to work, it can't possible fit inside the key hole. Isthalas needed to say something but she couldn't bring herself to spit out the panicked words which collected her thoat. Swallowing them down with a hard gulp, Isthalas remembered her own tail, it was a thin, sharp, T shaped dagger and it would certainly work.

Since she had never properly flewn before, when she opened her wings, she had to take a deep breath. Slapping the ground hard she felt bubbles of air being thrust under the thin wing membrane and was quickly lifted into the air. Unstable at first, she soon gained her balance and got the jist of flying but she knew she couldn't go too high, her body was getting heavier and heavier with every flap. Curling her tail under her she glanced down at the hatchlings only a foot or more beneath her. I have to try... she thought and glared determinedly at the door. I just can't touch any of the fence, the lock should be okay since the fleshies would never hurt themselves. Fixing her tail into the slot she began to twist it around, hoping desperately it was enought to get it to open...it was only a matter of time.-

((I hope that's okay?))

((Looks good to me. I mean, I'm the one who just drove a moronic drake into an electrified fence, and then made him walk like a human!))

((lolsies, well, I hope this works, I'd really like to move on to the next challenge; Staying Alive In Nature.))

YOU HAVE DELAYED HIS DEATH FOR TO LONG KILL HIM!

Zero let himself drop for the scientist's now bloody face and bit his neck on the away down, killing him. Zero hit a full speed dash as he rushed for the door, hatchlings gave way before him, not wanting to get in the way of the blood-thirsty White. Zero made it out of the door with some of the other Hatchlings.

"To bad I only have one eye to behold this." Zero murmured, his voice still sounding sad but with an undertone of relief and wonder. He heard the Ochredrake hatchling introduce himself as Klutz, and the Vampiress hatchling introduce herself as Isthalas "My name is Zero" Zero said quickly, walking up to the electric fence. "Maybe there's an area of the fence that isn't electrified?" Zero said to the hatchlings try to get past the fence.

Klutz heard a new hatchling come in. He introduced himself as Zero.

"It's nice to meet you, too," he said. He also overheard his plan to find a non-electrified section of the fence. "Well, it's not THIS section," Klutz responded, pointing to the area of the fence in which he foolishly pounced on. He also beared his burned, front paws to Zero.

The lock opened with a click, but did not swing open like the others. Song was too busy worrying the poor burnt Klutz. "C'mere, Klutz. Maybe I can help you," she murmured, healing magic sparkling at the tips of her claws. She padded over to the injured Ochedrake and set her paws lightly on his arms, letting magic do the rest.

((Her magic isn't strong, she is more of a fighter. You can say how much it heals, I guess. Also, we need to figure out a way to work the doorknob. :3))

-Isthalas was getting tired and if she could sweat, she would have been. Moving her tail some more in the key hole, Isthalas descided to stick the tip of her claw in, aiding the dagger on her tail, and in no time flat there was a loud 'click' and Isthalas came down heavily to the nearest surface. Her wings, her shoulders, back, and tail were so sore, everything was aching all over but she was still upholding her 'mask' and quickly pulled herself together. Her legs wanted to shake but she held her wings tightly to her flanks and tensed her muscles, appearing as if she were fine. She glanced back to the others.-" That should have done it." Suddenly, whatever she was perched on, began to turn beneath her. Looking under her feet she realized there was a knob, her claws worked to keep on it and her tail curled under her and up so she might stay on. Glancing down at Song, she grit her teeth."What are we going to do about this?" -she called, still trying to keep her balance.-

Edited by Chasilin

Username:G36R

Dragon Name: Blue Moon (Moonie)

Species: Royal Blue

Personality:Shy, sweet, timid, smart

Appearance:Is really small for her breed, but other than that looks like a normal Royal Blue

Moonie twisted in her egg. She heard her mother's soft voice in her head: When you're ready, you'll feel it. Now was the time to break out. She pushed against the egg. It cracked slightly. Moonie pushed again. And again. And again, until she burst free. Moonie shook herself off. "Songbird?" she called her mother's name. No reply. "Moody Stone?" Nothing. Just the sound of a weird language.

A pink creature walked in. "Hey, it hatched!" he exclaimed. Who are these people? wondered Moonie. A female standing next to him smiled. "Aww, she's so cute!" The male laughed. "You say that everytime. I'll grab her cage and we'll put her on our charts, ok?" The female nodded. The male approached. "Hiya sweetheart," he said. He took hold of what she was in (cage). She let out a squeal, and scratched at his hand. He just walked on and put her in a room with others. They stared at her. "Hi," she said timidly. "I'm Blue Moon, but you can call me Moonie."