TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

To anyone who knows what these dragons are...will you confirm with me that they are not Easterns? Unless I'm remembering the eggs wrong.....

Eastern dragons have no wings. Since these hatchlings have wings, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say they're not Easterns tongue.gif

To anyone who knows what these dragons are...will you confirm with me that they are not Easterns? Unless I'm remembering the eggs wrong.....

Well, look at the hatchlings. They have wings (standard western ones, might I add) and normal western body proportions. That's confirmation enough for me, alas. ;___;

Reminder:

Members offering to catch: Do not request members give you their private information, on the forum.

~We strongly suggest members do not give out private information. What members do off the forum they do at their own risk.~

Do not offer to catch in a forum post.

This is also not a chat thread. Be sure your posts contribute to the topic. Take chat to PM, e-mail or the CPA thread in forum games.

Happy Chinese New Year, everyone! I was hoping Dragon Cave would celebrate it! This is great! Thanks, TJ and artists! biggrin.gif

*rushes off to grab some eggies*

Still trying to get two of the gold ones myself. - content removed -

Edited by rubyshoes

3 eggs drop every 5 mins then theres a mass hr drop that can last anywehre between 2-7 mins

That's what I thought. Thank you. smile.gif

Eastern dragons have no wings. Since these hatchlings have wings, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say they're not Easterns tongue.gif

LOL I didn't notice that they had gendered xd.png (wow I'm slow).

Interesting how they aren't Easterns then though. This is Chinese New Year. O.o

I'm not sure if we're allowed to post any sort of conformation. Although, since it's from users who remember the sprite and not from any sort of cheating, I don't see why anyone would be warned...

If they're the dragons I think they are, then no, not Easterns =o

Edit: Ninja'd to it.

Edited by Nine

These dragons are a really good idea, since it's Year of the Dragon!

Exactly and fluttershy, the other two people who were in line for breeding for the two golds got golds so now your first up for a gold unless you get one biggrin.gif

Still no luck and over 250 people still stalking the alpine

yeah releasing dragons like this in one area was a bad idea lol but still thank you to those who worked on these releases

this is going to be difficult for me I have no f5 and can't figure out how to get it to work so catching these will be hard.

Another Reminder:

Take all trading/gifting offers/request to the trading subforum.

For anyone having trouble catching, I would highly recommend disabling images and java. (To do that on Firefox, go up to the bar at the top and click "tools", from that menu click "options", then once you're in options, go to "content" and there should be options to turn on/off images and java.) I do that for holidays and new releases and it works wonders.

I manged to get 3 Golds and 3 Blues without even trying to balance my numbers and I'm thrilled about that. I'm going to try to get another Gold tomorrow once my Black egg hatches, since I remember seeing their sprites and they were awesome. I'm pretty sure I've also seen the blue ones before too, but I don't remember them as well, so I'm looking forward to refreshing my memory. If I remember right, the Golds were supposed to be rare, and I have no idea on the Blues. However, I would guess that they are both at least uncommon since there are old eggs mixing in already.

All I know is, I'm really happy my Flamingo hatched today! I wasn't even expecting it.

Now I have a "Shimmers like gold" baby. So happy. >3<

Oh my goodness, I remember these dragons :>

I'm so glad, I've been dying to use these in lineages.

I was able to fill up my seven slots, with 4 gold "nuggets" and three "moons"

It'd be great if folks abandoned the extra new eggs they caught, but don't want. That way, they'll be less hands grabbing them during the hour drop.

Thanks to TJ, mods, admins, and of course, the dragon creators and spriters! I'm off to bed for *real* -- after trying for 2 more drops after the hourly. Eh heh.

Blue is my favorite color, and I love blue-and-silver, and moonlight and stars and constellations and still waters... I can see this dragon rapidly becoming a favorite! It's so nicely drawn, too; I love the sturdy anatomy on the hatchie, and the flared head-ridge (or whatever one would call it).

The yellow also looks great, full of motion and life. I love the spriter's sketches in general, so I'm excited to see the fully-realized dragon. biggrin.gif

Good night! (2:19 a.m. here -- oooh, time for ONE more attempt!) And good luck!!!

This would explain the lack of Eggs in the Alpine Biome. xd.png

Thank you! I'm a Dragon and having new dragons release on Chinese New Year is like an unofficial birthday! x3

I can't wait to grab some! *waits at Biome patiently*

For anyone having trouble catching, I would highly recommend disabling images and java. (To do that on Firefox, go up to the bar at the top and click "tools", from that menu click "options", then once you're in options, go to "content" and there should be options to turn on/off images and java.) I do that for holidays and new releases and it works wonders.

I manged to get 3 Golds and 3 Blues without even trying to balance my numbers and I'm thrilled about that. I'm going to try to get another Gold tomorrow once my Black egg hatches, since I remember seeing their sprites and they were awesome. I'm pretty sure I've also seen the blue ones before too, but I don't remember them as well, so I'm looking forward to refreshing my memory. If I remember right, the Golds were supposed to be rare, and I have no idea on the Blues. However, I would guess that they are both at least uncommon since there are old eggs mixing in already.

how do you disable it for google crome?

It'd be great if folks abandoned the extra new eggs they caught, but don't want. That way, they'll be less hands grabbing them during the hour drop.

Some people have been doing that already. Some people want to drop their eggs so they can get a chance to get more of a different kind, so that doesn't really mean less hands. And as always, the 5 hour cooldown is annoying. >_>

The hatchlings look really cute. ^.^

I haven't managed to catch either yet (been trying for 5 hours blink.gif ) and it's changing between normall and white for me too -.-

Well back hunting..maybe I'll have more luck this time...

I'll catch one of each soon (keeping fingers crossed)!