TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Grabbed my two moonlight, just need the shimmering gold now. btw, gorgeous eggs/dragons. Thanks so much for this!

I hope y'all are filling up on the moons so you can leave some for me when I get back from grocery shopping. biggrin.gif hehehe Happy hunting all!

My computer is really fast, but with the screen all jacked up, I'm really struggling trying to get these. I usually grab whatever I need within a few minutes. I know at the rate I'm going now, I'll be up half the night. Ugh.

Auugh, six moonlights and only one gold. Not exactly the way I planned it sad.gif

Debating whether or not to abandon a couple of moonlights....

So if the drops return to normal when the day is over, the ratios of the new eggs will still be underrepresented right? That means they will continue to drop in the amounts they are now? Or no?

Auugh, six moonlights and only one gold. Not exactly the way I planned it sad.gif

That's probably how it's gonna be for me.

Why is it that I always manage to get an egg when I don't need one? XD I was going for a Ridgewing, and accidentally clicked on the new gold that came up when I reflex-refreshed. I caught it, and I didn't even want it cx Ah well, mum still needs a gold - I'll give it to her. Still, it was kind of funny.

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

Trade 3 of those for a gold in the trading section. Might help you get a gold instead of APing them.

Well, in my quest for (mostly) equal numbers of these eggs, turns out I have six blues and one gold! Ah well, I know what the blues are, and I must say I'm quite pleased they're finally available :3

- content removed-

I'm not sure if you should be advertising this since you could get banned for multi-scrolling. Dx Apparently catching eggs for other users was banned...after Christmas 2010? I'm not sure, but I remember Socky saying something against it. ^^;

Edited by rubyshoes

My computer is really fast, but with the screen all jacked up, I'm really struggling trying to get these. I usually grab whatever I need within a few minutes. I know at the rate I'm going now, I'll be up half the night. Ugh.

My advice, because the cave's been spasming its layout for me too--just don't move when the screen glitches. Just keep refreshing and hovering over your desired egg spot, and soon enough a refresh will bring a normal cave and an egg sitting under your cursor. Much better luck with that then trying to zing all over the screen. xd.png

...if this is common sense and you're already doing so I apologize, haha xd.png;;

Caught 1 each and have a trade going on to get another. That'll give me my CB pairs :3

Thanks TJ and artists for the new release!

Picked up two more moon eggs for a grand total of 3.

Now, I admit defeat. This gold, like the other one, will forever be beyond my grasp.

Speaking of easterns... I don't think we have any holiday easterns yet. Maybe for the next year of the dragon, I can help by drawing some easterns.

The next "Year of the Dragon" will be in 12 years. wink.gif So yes, it's a little bit sad that a chinese new year wouldn't be celebrated with eastern dragons, but I still love the new sprites.

I'm not sure if you should be advertising this since you could get banned for multi-scrolling. Dx Apparently catching eggs for other users was banned...after Christmas 2010? I'm not sure, but I remember Socky saying something against it. ^^;

Too bad a service like that can't be trusted. Would be extremely useful to some people though.

So do we have an idea of rarity yet? I spaz-clicked everything I could get my grubby paws on, and ended up with three golds and four blues, so I'm assuming they're probably going to be the same rarity as each other... hoping so, anyway, since I'll still need one more gold, heh... but do we know yet whether they'll be common/uncommon/rare as a breed?

Can't wait to see what they look like when they grow up! This caught me totally by surprise today, and that's the GOOD sort of surprise, heehee! laugh.gif

To anyone who knows what these dragons are...will you confirm with me that they are not Easterns? Unless I'm remembering the eggs wrong.....