TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

It's 'under the bonnet'

Tool symbol/options/content settings

Edited by DarkEternity

If I remember right, the Golds were supposed to be rare, and I have no idea on the Blues. However, I would guess that they are both at least uncommon since there are old eggs mixing in already.

I'm leaning towards "uncommon" at the moment as well, since it's been quite a few hours since they were released, but they're still only lightly mixed with older eggs at the drops. Really hope you're remembering wrong about the golds being rare, though. My catchy-clicky skills aren't what they used to be a few years back! I'll be perfectly content if there's never another rare release... wink.gif

Just saw the gendered hatchlings; now I'm looking forward even more to seeing the adult sprites!

I'm a dragon as well, but the golds are being a pain for me. tongue.gif Got two of the Moons, so I'm happy. Maybe I'll get lucky on this next hour drop.

how do you disable it for google crome?

Go to the Wrench Button in the top Right of the Browser

Go to Options. A New Tab will pop up.

Click "Under the Hood" in the left side

Click "Content Settings" Button at the top of that page.

Then under "Javascript" and "Images" check each to say "Do not allow any site to run Javascript" and "Do not Show Any Images"

ok i dont see the opption to turn off java i hate crome >.>

I see this:

JavaScript

Allow all sites to run JavaScript (recommended)

Do not allow any site to run JavaScript

Manage exceptions...

Edited by DarkEternity

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!! 9 1/2 hours, and I finally caught one of the gold shimmers! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif I can now go to bed happy. wink.gif

I started begging to my computer to give me a gold. I must be going crazy. But I sure as sure can be hope that all of us get the new eggs at some point!

Bahaha snatched that name up already, sorry guys Cx

Also the egg sprite was changed on my request to a custom-shaded one I made~ But it wasn't the Gold's egg. XD Not by a longshot, lol.

But I doubt you took every single name combination with 'Verridith' in it :D

What a nice surprise to come home from work to! Now to just hope I can catch at least 1 of each in the hour drop...

im using chrome right now... its pretty fast but somedays it just keeps havin gto shut down and restart -.-' i wanan see the adult dragonssss xd.png

The Sunstones and Moonstones were only released in the Desert, yet people still managed to catch the ones they needed. So this is not the only drop that has been contained to one Biome.

Relax people. After everyone has got their fill, they will be easier to catch in the coming days. And if not, there are Glompers and the gifting threads. Being upset does not accomplish anything wink.gif

The more I look at the blues, the more I love them! I just love the colour combo and their little stances wub.gif

Congrats, Kelkelen! :D

If I remember right, the Golds were supposed to be rare, and I have no idea on the Blues. However, I would guess that they are both at least uncommon since there are old eggs mixing in already.

Yikes. >_< At least I have one.

I love Dragon Cave sooo much!

Well all of you fellows, I'm gonna go for a bit. Maybe come back around midnight >.< I WISH ALL OF YOU LUCK!

ok i dont see the opption to turn off java i hate crome >.>

Options -> Under the Hood -> Content Settings -> Java -> Do not allow sites to run Java

Edited by BirdSpirit

White Pages... Weird. o_0

Also, I just learned I should stick with hourly drops. The 5 Minute Drops are impossible.

I love the look of the S2 sprites and I just can't wait to see them as Adults.

Thanks TJ and the spriters for this cute dragon. My mom and I are both Dragons.

Finally had a chance to skim through the thread and see what people were saying. (Figures they'd get released on a day when I'm running around liek whoa. *g*) So glad y'all are liking the babies! biggrin.gif

And I've finally been able to catch a scroll-full of new eggs... but half of 'em will be going to my sister once they're off cooldown, seeing as her computer's being terribly derpy. ;3