TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Really?  I *always* see the Desert empty out -- it's pretty constant, these days.

Well, I always thought that it's because it's desert .w.'' it would be hard to find something alive here .w.''

But eastern dragons could be added at any time too.

...and so could be western/wyverns, yet they were added to celebrate an eastern, chinese New Year.

How long are they dropping for? I love them both but especially the blue ones!

for ever and ever. they will be around the caves regulaly depending on the rarity

I dunno -- I think people camp out there, hoping for Thunders and Nebulae, which I DO see there regularly -- as for CB metallics or Blacks, not so much! I think those CB metallics are gone before my computer ever finishes connecting. tongue.gif

and lol same... i was lucky to get my cb neb hatchling through trade!

Think I know what both of these dragons are-- the gold because... well uh, I've seen it advertized.

I really hope I'm right on the blue, because if I am, it's a dragon I've been hoping for some time =) Slow catching and drop rate sucks, hope it picks up (still wiped out from fighting throngs during x-mas).

I've seen Eastern's made with wings. While not accurate, I've still seen it. The only example I can think of right now though are the dragons from the Avatar: The Last Airbender show. lol

EDIT: And while they may not be accurate, they still look awesome. tongue.gif

Edited by Cod Cod

Hmm, I swear I'm the only one who thinks this. xd.png 'Cause people always report seeing metallics and blacks in the desert during hourly drops but all I see are sun/moonstones, stones and spitfires. Maybe I'm too slow. tongue.gif

Yeah...the Blacks and metals vanish pretty quickly, as do the Nebulas and Thunders. But they do appear.

Am I the only person for who DC is whiting out for? ._. DC is failing for me, and I havent caught ONE EGG yet, because the page doesn't load for ten seconds. >:| Ugh. I will stalk the alpine and hope for luck...

Oh, I love the Moonlight hatchies. Adorable.

I can't catch a Gold one for the life of me, though, and no one out there willing to trade me a Gold for a Moonlight. I just hope they don't become too rare after the mass dropping stops. unsure.gif

This is a pretty exciting thing for all of us!

Yes it is... i was all misrable this morning and sick so i went on dragon cave and got the new eggs i was all happy xDDD altho i missed the 8:00 A.M. wave. i was so mad lol

Will the drops keep up like this tomorrow too, or will they go back to normal?

Only got one moon egg so far and I'm curious.

You know these things are gonna be tough to catch when you've set your page to auto-refresh every 2 seconds and haven't even caught a glimpse of the last 2 5 minute drops.

But eastern dragons could be added at any time too. I am sure at some point more eastern types will be added. Though I really do prefer the western look better.

Speaking of easterns... I don't think we have any holiday easterns yet. Maybe for the next year of the dragon, I can help by drawing some easterns. Easterns and wyverns seem to be the easiest for me as I can't draw hands and short bodies very well. Umm... I have a question for everyone, but it isn't exactly on topic. sad.gif We also don't have any eastern drakes or pygmies either... Have another thing, yet still not on topic so I'll ask my third question:

Is there anyone with a neat coded shimmering gold or a shimmering gold at all that is willing to PM me so I can ask them my question?

Am I the only person for who DC is whiting out for? ._. DC is failing for me, and I havent caught ONE EGG yet, because the page doesn't load for ten seconds. >:| Ugh. I will stalk the alpine and hope for luck...

I think it's whiting out for almost all of us, but the lag doesn't seem as bad as it is for you. sad.gif Good luck with your hunting! Have you tried turning off Javascript and images? That can speed it up a lot, once the animated ads are stopped.

You know these things are gonna be tough to catch when you've set your page to auto-refresh every 2 seconds and haven't even caught a glimpse of the last 2 5 minute drops.

The entire row seems to be on autorefresh tongue.gif

Forget about the page, I believe we're all hunting the same way....

.... 200 plus people.

Will the drops keep up like this tomorrow too, or will they go back to normal?

Only got one moon egg so far and I'm curious.

we dont really know but were suspecting that they are giong to continue or TJ might have said something

Awesomeness! Please tell me that these aren't holiday dragons and will be around for a while.