TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

White Pages... Weird. o_0

Also, I just learned I should stick with hourly drops. The 5 Minute Drops are impossible.

If you have a fast computer they're the best actually. I lag like crazy during the hourly drops and theres twice as many people you have to compete with.

I got both my eggs (one gold, one blue) on five minute drops... my brother managed to get four (two gold, two blue) on an hourly drop... I hope my eggs hatch shortly so that I can relock myself with more blue/gold eggs...

If you have a fast computer they're the best actually. I lag like crazy during the hourly drops and theres twice as many people you have to compete with.

I have a fast computer, fast internet and really quick hand/eye coordination. But, obviously people out there have faster computer, faster internet and better hand/eye coordination. LOL

Hourly drops work better for me because I can refresh/click like crazy.

If these are gonna be around for a bit, I might just try again on the hour and see if I can't catch one or two of the golds.

i;ve given half my new-caught eggs to a friend and am now on the hunt again. Sure hope they'll be dropping tomorrow too! Why the blanket of silence about it?

I have a fast computer, fast internet and really quick hand/eye coordination. But, obviously people out there have faster computer, faster internet and better hand/eye coordination. LOL

Hourly drops work better for me because I can refresh/click like crazy.

I have a fast computer, a decent Internet connection (comparatively; connecting from Australia) and no hand-eye co-ordination. Can't grab anything in the five minutes o____O

And this happens in my bad luck time!

I cant even see one,those eggs are too wanted, i had to release a pillow and a hellfire to try to get one sad.gif

i;ve given half my new-caught eggs to a friend and am now on the hunt again. Sure hope they'll be dropping tomorrow too! Why the blanket of silence about it?

Usually the only eggs where an ending drop time is announced are holidays, simply because the cave doesn't generate them year long. I've never seen an end time for a normal release because, well, they're always releasing--and that's probably the case here. :3

That being said, the longer they drop, the fewer there are, so be careful! X'D

Considering I was one of the first people to put the idea in everyone's head about Chinese New Year Releases, I feel really stupid that I didn't check last night when I was on. LOL

I must get these dragons. Even if I can only grab one of each, I will be happy. n_n

And I can't be the only one who keeps refreshing right past the 5 minute drops. *face palm*

"Rumour:

Both new breeds will have dimorphism."

OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?! I love dimorphism! n_n

Edited by MysticTiger

But I doubt you took every single name combination with 'Verridith' in it :D

True! XD At least I have the one that matters most. :3

The last five minute drop was nonexistant - didn't see a thing and I had everything disabled I could. Gods I hope these drop again tomorrow!

I'm going to try here in the next hour or so. I caught my first two Moonlights during my lunch break, and I had good news after that when I got back from work, so I hope I get lucky for these beautiful golds!

If not, I can always try again tomorrow or so. tongue.gif

"Rumour:

Both new breeds will have dimorphism."

OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?! I love dimorphism! n_n

We're probably having dimorphism since TJ has so many hatchies - if the adults are dimorphic, he gets a hatchie for each adult as well as one of each s2 hatchie sprite. (:

Saloiq:

That's true! :D

I got an egg at the 5 minute drop.

But it was a Seasonal. -_-

I'm totally keeping him too. And, I know what i'm calling this little guy/girl!

Also, whomever grabbed that CB Purple wants to get rid of it, let me know! ;D

Edited by MysticTiger

How long are these beauties going to drop in the cave for?

As far as we know they are permanent additions to the cave. TJ's announcement post did not mention that they were limited.

I'm hoping these eggs will drop for longer than a day. If not, a lot of people will be going eggless. I'm getting a little worried at this point.

As far as we know they are permanent additions to the cave. TJ's announcement post did not mention that they were limited.

I think they meant, how long are they going to mass drop.

And from experience, they generally only mass drop for a day.

And Hourly Drop, here I come! You better not throw more Seasonals at me! (Although Purples would totally be OK. XD )

Edited by MysticTiger

Managed to get three moons and two golds, and am trading with a friend for a third gold! biggrin.gif Yay! The eggs and hatchlings look great so far!

Gee, I wonder why people keep drawing eastern dragons to celebrate a chinese new year, maybe because it's a chinese tradiotion and every dragon during the celebration is chinese...nah, I'm pretty sure it can be just any dragon, it's not like it makes any difference.

Also, there are two dragons in the completed section which look pretty eastern, why couldn't we just use them? One even comes in blue and yellow, like this release...

I am not stupid, I know it is a Chinese tradition. But we(meaning DC) are not celebrating it the way they would. We are celebrating it purely because this is dragon cave and it is year of the dragon. As far as releasing from the completed section, I think TJ only released dragons from there after they have been removed for a couple of months. But really, what is the big deal, why get angry about it. Sooner or later we will get some eastern dragons. Maybe TJ doesn't like them as much as the others, it is his game after all so he gets to choose. I would just be happy we got new dragons at all.