TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

- content removed, take all gifting/trading to the trading subforum-

Derp... Sorry Rubyshoes.

Edited by StarSea

YESSS managed to catch a 2nd moonlight! Now I have 2 golds, 2 moons! Planning to hoard moonlight dragons if I can, I may be a bit biased but I love Imbecamiel's work.

Whoo! Got the Blue Swirly one. Time to get the goldish one. biggrin.gif

Woo just caught a gold!

I think someone abandoned a CB Black in the AP. O.o

O_O wow... thats a bit extreme! i wouldn't abandon that at all! that be like a prized possession xd.png

Yay, drop that was longer than 2 minutes. I filled my only slot with a gold egg, and my brother caught two of the blue ones and a Sunset that was mixed in with the drop. >_> I also developed a technique that seems to work for catching these. :D

Is anyone else having a problem where the Cave only shows up with a plain white background? blink.gif

I am...is everyone else or just a few people?

Well, scroll-locked for the day. Never did catch a gold, but got four of the moonlights, and posted two for trades in the trading forum for the golds. Hopefully I'll get some PMs, but if not, meh, I'm sure they'll be around, and it probably won't be hard at all to get 2nd gens. Really hoping they aren't made officially Rare right off the bat, of course, but that's the name of the game...

Best of luck to everyone still out there hunting! ninja.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

Finally a drop longer than 2 minutes. Managed to get two golds. I'm good for the night.

Is anyone else having a problem where the Cave only shows up with a plain white background? blink.gif

Had that when I was going for a gold one, but I still haven't caught one of those buggers yet.

i have that problem as well. sad.gif Just completly missed the hour drop thanks to my slow computer. My mom's loads in two seconds or less.

Hmm, clicked on 112 gold shimmers and didn't get a one! I'm now ordering myself to bed before I find myself up for another full hour. Good luck to everyone who's still on the hunt!

biggrin.gif