TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Yay! YAY! *does happy dance* Can't wait to see the new dragons. Awesome way to start the day heck the week! Thanks so much TJ and the spriters <3

I like the old one, but the new one is even more beautiful. smile.gif

Why is it that so many people assume this to be a single-day-event? I just don't get it, I mean, TJ would have said so in the first post, right? ^^

Whoa...there seemed to be a massive drop right now 'not' at the top of the hour (at :32ish)...got all my eggs now xd.png.

Managed to grab two of the Moonlight ones. Just got to wait until one of my eggs hatches, and then try for one of the shiny ones.

Finally grabbed two blues and a gold now that they're dropping continuously. Thanks TJ and spriters.

And remember that new releases bring extra traffic to fansites, so you want to keep an eye on your eggs.

The old egg was really pretty, but this is awesome! <3

I'm glad that it was changed, otherwise we would have found fake Golds in the AP laugh.gif

(and I'm glad I could get all the cracking sprites just before the egg was changed laugh.gif)

Thank you a bunch, TJ and the spriters! ^^

Have a good day and good luck hunting for them. wink.gif

EDIT: Whoa, that was a huge drop, even bigger than the hourly drop.

Edited by JolteonTails

Morning/afternoon everyone! :3 I finally managed to grab 2 blue eggies, but have yet to grab the gold ones laugh.gif

Just went through a long drop - clicked on 99 eggs - missed ALLLLLL of them. Maybe I need more to eat!

Well, I am now completely locked with the new eggs. 4 Golds, all influenced accordingly, and 3 Blues. biggrin.gif

Whoa...there seemed to be a massive drop right now 'not' at the top of the hour (at :32ish)...got all my eggs now xd.png.

Thank you for this!

I managed to snag three Moonlight (so I now have four Moonlight and no Golden). And I even got them from my laptop, which is amazing.

I've found these the hardest eggs I've ever tried to get - even harder than the event dragons.

Hopefully tomorrow I can try to get some Golden ones. I just hope the sudden extra drop isn't an indication they are a day only egg. I'm sure they can't be - TJ would have said, right?

OMG best code ever! Needed one more blue egg and finally caught one, this code is priceless: http://dragcave.net/lineage/F5YAY wink.gifwink.gif

Oh, that really is a wonderful code! I love it.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

Yay, that was a long drop, I got 1 gold and 4 moonlight...

What do you mean? It like down poured! I have slow internet and i finally got an egg... well... actually 2! xd.png Now all i need is a gold.

I finally managed to get 1 gold egg.

I also think it quite obvious the gold egg is much more rare than the moonlight egg.

Edited by smalul

I also think it quite obvious the gold egg is much more rare than the moonlight egg.

Strangely enough, I saw more New Golds than I did Moonlights, but had a harder time catching them xd.png

Strangely enough, I saw more New Golds than I did Moonlights, but had a harder time catching them xd.png

During that massive drop, I saw about 10 moonlight eggs for every gold one.

I actually saw more golds when I was hunting.