TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Actually, it's the year of the Yang Water Dragon. Next year, it will be the Yin Water Snake.

WIKIPEDIA LINK

Please do pay attention to the first post. There's no announcement saying these are limited, as there is for holiday dragons. :3

PLEASE tell me SPECIFICALLY that means they aren't.

I can't just throw out gifts and I am so (old and) stupid I didn't see this coming *head-bangs*

*needs a hug* sad.gif

I've caught two of the golden ones and four of the bleu ones smile.gif As soon as my metallic gold egg hatches, I'd like to catch another one of the new gold eggs.

Thanks for the new eggs! Love the eggs!

TJ always posts if it is a holiday or limited dragon, and this is a normal release, so I'm sure they are here to stay. I'm not even going to worry if I don't get one today, I'm not stressing over it.

I'm always happy with new eggs! biggrin.gif The eggs look lovely and I am curious to see what they are going to look like as dragons. Already caught one of each. smile.gif

I can't just throw out gifts and I am so (old and) stupid I didn't see this coming *head-bangs*

*needs a hug* sad.gif

*hugs <3*

If I were in your same situation, I would have never abandon the gifts too wink.gif

But, as this eggs are permanent, I wouldn't worry. Maybe they could become difficult to get, but not absolutely impossible to have biggrin.gif

Yay I was woundering when we would get some new dragons biggrin.gif and hey presto logged on to find this hehe yay xd.png

Eep, I had 6/7 egg slots filled this morning so I was not ready for this! Thankfully, I had some Reds who could incubate for me. I snagged a pair of the "shimmers like gold" eggs and I should have room for two of the moonlight eggs by the time I get home tonight. Whew!

Thanks for the new dragons, I can't wait to see what they look like!

They are a new type of dragons not just for today. Don't worry. wink.gif (hug)!

I love you. (and the others who have reassured me.)

Goes away to do housework !

(I don't mind waiting at all - just so I don't miss out. I'm not one of those who has to have everything new on Day One !!!)

Wow, it was a real fight during the drop ohmy.gif

Two new shiny gold egg for me biggrin.gif

No luck sad.gif my laptop started playing up and going really slow sad.gif How long does this thing last for 'release drop' I mean? lol

Good news! I got a full scroll locked!

Bad news...it's ALL of the moonlight eggs xd.png I couldn't for the life of me catch three of the gold ones...

If anyone's interested in trading PM me =P

*needs a hug* sad.gif

I didn't see it coming either. *Hugs*

I too hope they are permanent as I'm egg locked (I did managed to snag one) until later this afternoon.

It's typical we get new just when I decided that as I wasn't getting far with pure bred breeding, I'd start some checker-boards smile.gif

Thank you, TJ and spriters.

grr I wanted to go to sleep five hours ago, can't seem to get ahold of that last moonlight egg. >.>

Ok after clicking on every possible egg that came out of the alpine biome I got one YAY (and RSI lol)! So with that I'm going to the land of nod to celebrate...

Don't give up peeps, it is possible! Happy hunting smile.gif

got 2 gold ones and 1 moonlight so far as well as a seasonal and split i accidently grabbed. Hopefully i'll catch at least 1 moonlight with my last 2 spots