TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

I got three of each at midnight. I was purely by chance, I was just checking before going to bed and saw new eggs. Last night they were very easy to grab, took me like two minutes to get all the eggs.

I got three of each at midnight. I was purely by chance, I was just checking before going to bed and saw new eggs. Last night they were very easy to grab, took me like two minutes to get all the eggs.

Why can't I get even one? sad.gif

Can someone tell me in which biome the eggs are located in. I don't have time to read through 22+ pages. Also, do we know if they're limited release or permanent?

Can someone tell me in which biome the eggs are located in. I don't have time to read through 22+ pages. Also, do we know if they're limited release or permanent?

They are in the Alpine smile.gif No idea if they'll be rare or not tho

They're dropping in Alpine. And many players assume that they will be permanent, because there's no limit for them and they're dropping only in one biome.

ninja.gif

Edited by counselor

Does anyone know if these are limited or not? I'm locked with a lot of reds

WB

They're dropping in Alpine. And many players assume that they will be permant, because there's no limit for them and they're dropping only in one biome.

ninja.gif

I really hope you're right about them being permanent; otherwise I might not have a shot at catching them... it's almost the turn of the hour! Here we go to try again! laugh.gif

Pretty eggs. (:

Too bad that I'm using my iPad right now, so I'll probably not be able to catch anything right now.

It's only 9 am cave time and the drops are only lasting for 1 minute?? Dang, I was going to try to help catch a few for people who were having a hard time but it looks like that's a no go. With 300 people all vying for the same eggs in one single biome, there's no way I'm snagging another! I'm glad I got my pairs, but I feel bad for people with slow computers or connections. =(

Edited by Riannon

Got my second shiny/gold, and if I'm lucky with my influencing I'll have a pair of each. Best of luck to those still hunting!

Edited by inlaterdays

I got a gold and two moons at the last drop. I'm sort of peeved that I bred two metals yesterday I'm NOT getting rid of, and with those and my two ND experiments I could only grab 3 new eggs. that's the way it goes though. At least I got 3. xd.png

Can't catch any egg either, not even a misclick with the other eggs that mix in at times...

2 minutes and they are gone...

I hope they're permanent.

And I LOOOOVE the eggs. Whoever did them gets massive kudos. I've never wished to freeze an egg before. these make me wish would could freeze eggs. they're so beautiful.

One biome and no scroll limit? I'm going to gamble on these guys being permanent. CATCH YOU I WILL, ELUSIVE CHINESE NEW YEAR EGGS! Just... maybe not today, when over 300 people are trying to beat me to the eggs... not gonna stop trying, though! ninja.gif