TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

I hope you all remember not to wash your hair or sweep your floors today. It's bad luck you know!

Ha ha. Noted! xd.png

But, apparently this eggs will be a part of the system for awhile yet, since they came out in Alpine biome. And from past experience, I usually don't have any luck early on, but later, after the excitement has died down a bit, I've always been able to get my two of each breed dropped... I want two for the genders. (got plenty of pinks, lol)

Aish! The hourly drop went by in two minutes. And I still don't have one. Crappy internet is crappy.

As much as I'd love to stay up for the next hourly drop, I'm rather tired and going to get some sleep. Hopefully, these eggies will be still be dropping in the cave in the morning ^^; Goodnight everyone :3 *waves then poofs*

After one hectic rushing to a friend's room and asking if she'd hold two of my eggs for a couple of days in exchange for some pretty tinsels, and gifting all my non-essential eggs to another friend, I have 6 free egg slots.

Oh you're on, next hourly drop. *gets clicking fingers ready* tongue.gif I am going to (hopefully) catch me some lovely Chinese New Year eggs.

I wish I'd been more prepared though. I'd just bred an egg I really liked and now it's gonnnne.

Edited by StormWizard212

just found out about them, got one but I' locked. now have to wait for the next hourly drop, since I don't even bother with the 5min one.

Wow they went fast. Only thing i got that drop was a misclicked split *shakes fist at regular mixed drops* hopefully i don't misclick again next hour

I was expecting a release today, so I leaved two slots open (and two more will open soon) biggrin.gif

I grabbed two, one for each kind, but I'm already seeing commons in the Alpine biome ohmy.gif I wonder why...

Thank you TJ and artists, I'm really curious to see what kind of dragon will get out of those eggs :3

I hope it still continues to drop enmasse. I still haven't gotten one, it's been 4 hourly drops. And the alpine biome is lagging for me. The others aren't. <.<

Thanks to TJ and the spriters. It's vexing but it's fun. laugh.gif

toooottalllllyyy

ddiiddd

nooott

aanntticciippaattee

tthhhiiss

>.<

Yeay thank you TJ and team. Happy New Year everyone. I haven't managed to snag any yet but I'll keep trying smile.gif

I hope you all remember not to wash your hair or sweep your floors today. It's bad luck you know!

D: NOW you tell me! (laugh.gif)

I caved in and incubated one of my Tinsel eggs, so I'll be able to ER it in a few hours and hopefully catch at least one of these pretties. Did anyone else notice that it's another orange/blue release? The conspiracy continues! tongue.gif

I certainly remember one from the completed section and it will be totally awesome <3<3<3 Happily egg-locked with a whole bunch of them, now I have to "move my body" away from the fast pc to let my kids and hubby try to grab some too biggrin.gif

Ooh, new eggies? Luckily I only have one egg on my scroll at the moment, so I have room for new ones ^^ Now, if only they will appear, and I manage to click them fast enough..