TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Woo Hoo! Finally got one. A blue one. How'd I manage that? blink.gif Woot!

((By the way, downtime is over))

Edited by Kigyptnee

Had to abandon a pink to clear up 4 egg slots xd.png Hopefully I can get my last gold egg in the next drop!

Thank you TJ and spriters for the awesome release! Totally wasn't expecting it when I came back from CNY visiting ^^

Happy year of the water dragon!

Well, that round of eggies went by quick blink.gif I didn't get to gab any x'3 Hopefully the next hour (or the 5 minute interval drops) I'll grab some tongue.gif

*Edit* Where are my mannerisms?!?! blink.gif I totally forgot! xd.png Thank you TJ and the spriters for yet another surprise of new eggies for us! biggrin.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Heee...I got two golds and one blue. Hopefully I'll catch another blue soon and then I'm done for a while. if there is more to be dropped at a later time I'll go hunting more down..who knows?

Fun stuff, thank you bunches TJ and Spriters for the lovelies =) (Yeah, I already said thank you, but ya know, you can never say thank you enough to people that give you fun.)

...and there was me assuming we wouldn't get a new release before Valentine's. rolleyes.gif

I'm utterly, hopelessly locked with eggs I can't (or don't want) to drop, so I guess I'll have to be patient and hope there are a few left for me later on today and tomorrow. wink.gif

Happy Chinese New Year!

Aw, man I was going to raise all the eggs I had but I want to get some of these beauties! I didn't expect this. (good things I checked!) I hope the low time eggs I have hatch soon so I can get more of these guys.

Happy Lunar New Year! <3

It's the Year of the Dragon, very fitting for a DC release. ^^

Thanks to the spriter(s) for the new dragons!

..I've been waiting for a lunar dragon and now we have 2. wink.gif I think I've seen one in the completed section before, hope it was the one that I thought was gorgeous. xd.png

I've been super happy today! Got red envelopes and ate a lot of food. It's like Christmas and Thanksgiving all rolled into one. lol

Anyways, hope everyone has fun!

I hope that this year there's a lot of releases. :3 It /is/ the year of the dragon after all. So glad there's one today. *now just has to grab some eggs*

Edit: Wow, I didn't even see any eggs during the 5 min release. 0.o! There was 700 people on. tongue.gif

Edited by raistardragon

YAY! I got one! Woot, they went soo fast. BTW I forgot to say thank you TJ and the spriters! Thanks for giving us more beautiful dragons!

NEW EGGS! biggrin.gif How exciting! Thanks so much TJ and spriters. happy.gif

Totally agree! Thank you TJ and spriters for the beautiful eggs! biggrin.gif

...everyone ready for the next chaotic egg drop? xd.png

just joined, and looks like I walked into a firestorm, lol. Gives me something to do!!!

It seems I'm not able to grab anything tonight blink.gif An egg is always taken before I can click it ^^; You guys are fast grabbers! xd.png

It seems I'm not able to grab anything tonight blink.gif An egg is always taken before I can click it ^^; You guys are fast grabbers! xd.png

Same here! sad.gif

Haven't gotten a single one so far.

Oh, wow! I hope I can grab a few! biggrin.gif

I'm locked right now, but shouldn't be in a little while.

I hope you all remember not to wash your hair or sweep your floors today. It's bad luck you know!

wonderful new eggs! but - a lot of people and less eggs to see, oh oh...

(have none untill now)

Edited by lamel