TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

ugh.. it may be possible, but it would be lovely if they were in more than one biome...

happy hunting... i know i am.. looking forward to seeing the hatchling and adult sprites as well

They ARE perm. Many posts from mods have stated this. sigh.

Why doesn't TJ just clearly state this on the first post, and then we wouldn't have tons of "....are they...???' questions every 5 posts?

Just a suggestion. cool.gif

It could be my imagination, but after staring morosely at the Alpine biome, cause I cant get any more eggies tonight, and then reading all the stuff here....

It seems that the yellow eggs are more common than the blue? Most people getting more of the yellows, and few of the blues. Wonder if that means the blues will be more rare?

Hmmmmm....!!

I would argue with that, myself. I had a HORRIBLE time trying to catch the gold ones, but I got 3 of the blue in my very first attempt. Stayed up for the next three hourly drops, could not catch one single gold to save my LIFE, finally gave up and went to bed, had horrible insomnia, got up again, noticed that it was nearly 3 am, figured I'd try *one* more hourly drop and FINALLY snagged them - just at the very end of the rush on that drop. In my world, the blue are easy as pie to snatch but the gold are next to impossible.

Lol, Shalora, you could be right. I guess it just happens to be the luck of the person. Sure is fun tho, in a rather masochistic way, hehe.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

they go so quickly and the biome the live in doesn't get more in till a while. my f5 button doesn't work.

Edited by roxasxaxel

Lol, Shalora, you could be right. I guess it just happens to be the luck of the person. Sure is fun tho, in a rather masochistic way, hehe.

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Surely it's a luck matter, as I see in the drops more Golds that Blues laugh.gif

I have 2 Golds and 1 Blue, I should be careful in the next catching session happy.gif

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

Wow new eggs! Now I only have to find out where they are in the cave. xd.png

Thank you TJ! smile.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

It's definitely odd having multiple dragons around to click (unlike, say, Christmas drops), and catching one... with your browser's java and images disabled. wink.gif There's this moment of "I got one! Um... maybe? What did I just get?"

Shajana - they should be in the Alpine biome, which is currently empty.

It's a pity I've got scroll locked at the moment... Congrats to those who already got the eggs and good luck to those who still need to try :3

Shajana - they should be in the Alpine biome, which is currently empty.

It's a pity I've got scroll locked at the moment... Congrats to those who already got the eggs and good luck to those who still need to try :3

Ah thank you for the info, yes I know they are empty they always come in the big drops when there is an new release I still have to wait 20 minutes. xd.png

I have gifts I don't want to drop/won't drop but I did just drop two bred dragons in the hopes of getting one of each pf the new ones. New dragon fever!

When I tried snagging these I got four of the blue ones, and only one golden (and one split misclick tongue.gif) - I sure hope I'll be able to get some more golden ones, when one of my eggs hatch in a few hours, and I'm able to abandon the split ^^"

OH MY GOD!I can't explain how excited I am right now!just...WOW!!!

THANKS TJ AND ARTISTS!!!you are adorable!