TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Oh! I just realised it's only 9 hours before TJ's eggs are going to hatch. That'll be 5am my time, but I'm so getting up extra early just so I can see what these pretties look like!

They go by fast blink.gif Last drop lasted only one minute, and I've only managed to get two - once every hour drop.

Well, it's pretty nice to have a challenge, unlike the last holiday drop wink.gif

*sigh*

5 drops now, and not a single egg yet :/ fast connection and fast computer are apparently not enough with 250+ people in the cave.

I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow. Cheers to all who have caught some already! biggrin.gif

I'm new so could someone explain to me what does it mean that there are 3 yellow eggs, and 4 blue ones on the front scroll? I thought there were only male and female types? Sorry if this sounds stupid.

I'm new so could someone explain to me what does it mean that there are 3 yellow eggs, and 4 blue ones on the front scroll? I thought there were only male and female types? Sorry if this sounds stupid.

There are different sprites for male/female hatchlings/adults. I'm guessing the golden hatchlings have no alternate male/female sprites.

If only I could catch 2 gold eggs, just got 3 blue ones... xd.png

Wow the time flies.. 5am already. I wish I didn't abandon my eggs/fail an attempt for a vampire, but I can't do anything about that now.

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!

~ *Ugh if only my mom's side was more Chinese acting lol*

Well this isn't fun at all, its frustrating and making me narky.

I've been at it for 5 hrs and haven't got a single one - stupid slow internet.

Managed to grab two gold, yay!!! Now to try every 5th mins for two blue.. hmm.

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! smile.gif

Well there goes my plan of catching an early night! Just realised these were released and just missed the hourly drop LOL time to start a stake out haha hopefully I can cacth a couple of each and then bed time smile.gif

Happy Hunting everyone and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

Oooh fun, though I wish there was a small warning beforehand.. I had to ditch a CB vine and another nice egg to open up for these... DX Oh gosh I hope they went to good homes... >.>;;

But! I managed to grab the new eggies and influence them. Can't wait for the adults and hatchies. I wonder what they will look like... I figured Eastern but there are so many ways for them to look. o.o

Thank you Spriters and TJ.

Good luck to the rest of you! <3

Thank you! I didn't expect this!

Once upon a time a favourite spriter of mine did an awesome red-and-gold eastern dragon.

I have hopes for that gold egg xd.png

PLEASE say they are here to stay - I am SOOOO locked - and many of my locked eggs are GIFTS so I CAN'T just dump them....

Ohhhh I hope my boyfriend is home soon, he's got better luck in the Cave than me xd.png

Will these be dropping all year or just now? Wish there was more information in the first post -.-

PLEASE say they are here to stay - I am SOOOO locked - and many of my locked eggs are GIFTS so I CAN'T just dump them....

Since there isn't either Xmas, Halloween or V-day, they should be permanent. o.o Unless TJ will say otherwise.

Please do pay attention to the first post. There's no announcement saying these are limited, as there is for holiday dragons. :3

Poking this forward.

Poking this forward.

Thanks a lot smile.gif good thing, then we might be lucky! If not today, then maybe tomorrow smile.gif

Edited by Sweety84