TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

I'm egg locked with a Nilia pygmy egg, 6 of the golds and none of the blue ones. How is that happen blink.gif

Man these are difficult to catch >.<

Looks like the crowd isn't letting up either D8

No kidding. *sighs* ROUND THREE!! xd.png

...didn't manage to catch a single one. War place is right. lol. smile.gif

absolutely, I'm still trying to close all these pages and didn't catch none D:

Happened to my sister too xd.png She accidentally grabbed a Harvest egg. But she managed to get 3 gold and 2 moon so she is happy

I only have one moon lol. Then I have school tomorrow. I hope they're still available when I get back. D:

Caught two at the top of the first hour and the other 4 during the 5 minute drops. I'm still waiting for an egg to hatch to try to catch a 7th egg.

IIIKS.. new eggs and I have to do so much learning >.<

Well it seems that I need to dig myself some cavetime. xd.png

Well, it's pretty exciting to see what new dragons will look like rolleyes.gif

Thank you for a wonderful release!! wink.gif

Now it seems almost impossible to get those eggies... Does anyone know how long they will be available in the cave? I'd be happy to grab even a pair of each breed... unsure.gif

Thank you!

I'm completely locked. *weeps* And I feel really stupid b/c I'm locked due to not noticing the new eggs, and have to wait for a bunch to cool down. *facepalm*

Edited by cdvla313

Have two of each, and then I'm locked with three eggs I don't want to just drop. Guess I'll head to the trades before heading to bed. xd.png

Again, Happy Year of the Dragon to everyone!

Hint for noobs hunting the release: Look in the alpine biome every 5 minutes, or at the hourly drop. And be FAST.

Edited by blackdragon71

Not having too bad a time grabbing mine on the 5/10 min drops... figure I'll snag my last one after my egg hatches tomorrow. All you fast clickers should have stuffed your scrolls by then! biggrin.gif

Are they even still dropping? I don't see them what so ever...

At the top of the hour, there is a large drops and then very small drops every 5 minutes.

Yay! I only have room for two eggs and have eggs on my scroll I don't want to drop (just influenced them, too, LOL). Yay for incubate.

At the top of the hour, there is a large drops and then very small drops every 5 minutes.

No I mean I don't even SEE them, it's all normal every day eggs for me, I'm confused.

No I mean I don't even SEE them, it's all normal every day eggs for me, I'm confused.

Are you looking in the Alpine? That's the only biome they are falling in.

Are you looking in the Alpine? That's the only biome they are falling in.

It was still every day normal eggs in the alpine for me... all three sides were...

They are snatched within about 0.1 of a second of the drop, so not being able to see them at any other time is completely normal.

They are snatched within about 0.1 of a second of the drop, so not being able to see them at any other time is completely normal.

Not what I mean, and I'm still confused.

Are the new eggs dropping with batches of normal ones now?

It could be my imagination, but after staring morosely at the Alpine biome, cause I cant get any more eggies tonight, and then reading all the stuff here....

It seems that the yellow eggs are more common than the blue? Most people getting more of the yellows, and few of the blues. Wonder if that means the blues will be more rare?

Hmmmmm....!!

Not what I mean, and I'm still confused.

Are the new eggs dropping with batches of normal ones now?

Yup, they drop in the Alpine region, although there's more of them than the other eggs. Click on the ones at the very top of the thread to see the description. And remember: Don't panic if you don't get one right away! I've missed drops for months and eventually gotten my cb eggies smile.gif