TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Where are they dropping? Will they be available after today??

They drop at the top of the hour :00, for about 2 minutes..in the Alpine.

I wonder how long this event is going to last. Though if it turns out they're permeant then people would have scrambled and tried so hard for a very common dragon xd.png

Though if it isn't permeant then I guess people would regret not nabbing as many as they could

Hmmm. I don't seem to have much of a problem catching them. I caught 3 on my scroll, (would have been more but I'm egg locked), 4 for my friend, and 4 for my son. I have been catching and trading them all night. Everyone wants one, lol.

What I AM having a problem with is not enough slots for eggies. hehe.

It's only 9 am cave time and the drops are only lasting for 1 minute?? Dang, I was going to try to help catch a few for people who were having a hard time but it looks like that's a no go. With 300 people all vying for the same eggs in one single biome, there's no way I'm snagging another! I'm glad I got my pairs, but I feel bad for people with slow computers or connections. =(

That's me. I have dail-up and i've already spent a couple hours to no avail. sad.gif

OMG new eggs! I'm excited - yet appalled - only ONE Biome??!! With thousands and thousands of DCers?? One?? Seriously???!

Its going to be a long afternoon I think! I really hope they are permanent! Thank you TJ and Spriters for the new eggs.. if I manage to grab one!!!!! laugh.gif

Very nice, I always love more blue dragons smile.gif

I will of course, be after both kinds, but blues will be the priority for me I think.

New eggs! YAY!!!

I'll probably get mine when there's less competition. cool.gif

I've had three goes so far since coming in from work and got zilch. A friend on another forum tells me they're permanent and only in the Alpine because they're Alpine dragons.

I guess we'll all get them eventually. Just glad I didn't abandon all my CB eggs on my scroll. I have just two places and I still can't fill 'em!

I wonder how long this event is going to last. Though if it turns out they're permeant then people would have scrambled and tried so hard for a very common dragon xd.png

Though if it isn't permeant then I guess people would regret not nabbing as many as they could

Just because they are permanent does not mean they are going to be common. If they were only meant to be dropped for one day TJ would have said so in the first post. It looks like there guys are going to be year round, but we just don't know the rarity yet.

no luck... can only get one, I hope i can find the moonlight one!

does anyone have a hatchling?

Edited by Dracochaos

Every five minutes i go and check... nothing. I haven't seen anything in there since 8:30 and the eggs didn't last for two seconds. Everything i clicked before was already taken, so unfair, everyone is in the same biome... about 300 and i don't even stand a chance. I hate slow internet, i'm never going to get any of them, no matter how bad i want one of each. (just like cb gold and silver dragons. It was the same way during christmas and christmas dragons, but i got lucky since they were in every biome and on the Ap. Might as well just go and give up on these guys. They are very pretty and nice TJ, but it would have been nicer to have a couple of them myself. sad.gif

Yay, managed to snag my second little golden eggie from the last five minute drop biggrin.gif I really hope I'll be able to snag a third once the five hour wait of my earlier misclick is up ^^

Over 200 people waiting in the Alpine Biome. With my crappy connection, theres no way im gunna be getting those eggs any time soon.

The moonlight eggs seems to be more common than the gold eggs to me.

I was able to catch 2 moonlights, but none of the gold ones. The ones which appears every 5 minutes are gone in less than 10 seconds. I really don't know how people manage to catch them.