TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

gah caught another 2 golds xd.png looks like i'll be trading one later on if i like the blue ones more. 4 golds and 1 moonlight

Edited by whitedragon313711

Got another gold and a blue. ^^

Might trade for another blue later, so I can have 2 of each.

It took me a few hours to make the drops on time and catch them, but I've finally locked myself with three of the blue and three of the gold. biggrin.gif Going to influence them now! And incubate, if I've got enough left.

Got one gold and one moonlight smile.gif Its a pity that Im locked with other eggs, I had at least 10 other catches in "New Tabs" tongue.gif

New eggs! Wohooo! biggrin.gif

I managed to get two of each in the last drop! Now I'm really curious for the hatchlings.

Got another blue and accidentally clicked a seasonal.

It's already five in the morning over here. Woah I let the time fly. I better get some sleep and try some more later. hahaha

OHMYGOD are you serious, its damn hard to get these guys. with practically over a hundred users sitting there waiting for the hourly drops. How long is it going to be like that? I hope they dont become rare, or il never get them T__T

This is SO HARD!!! sad.gif I've been trying to get one all day, but it's almost impossible with only 3 minutes to grab one every hour and about 300 people attempting to get one all at the same time. Plus my computer is a bit slow when it comes to getting back to the Alpine location. If I have to I'll try all night just to get one of each.

I have four of the blue ones but no golden ones, I barely saw any of the golden ones in the Cave doing the last drop. sad.gif

Edited by vythalax

Yes! Got my two of each, so I'll leave the hunting grounds for other people to have their chance wink.gif Good Luck all!

Yay, locked with 2 golds and 1 moon laugh.gif

But now I need my other eggs to hatch to continue hunting dry.gif

No. It's perm. They'll drop a lot for 24 hours, then the biome will revert to normal, and they'll be mixed in with other eggs, like normal.

THEY ARE PERM!! cool.gifcool.gif

TJ's eggs always get sick. He rushes them so to show us the dragons early. He is the site owner tho, his eggs will never die no matter how sick they get.

Edited by Riverwillows