TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

The last 5 min drop was one egg...

:amusedexpression:

Edited by DarkEternity

Yup, they drop in the Alpine region, although there's more of them than the other eggs.  Click on the ones at the very top of the thread to see the description.  And remember: Don't panic if you don't get one right away! I've missed drops for months and eventually gotten my cb eggies smile.gif

Oh so they ARE being dropped with normal eggs (normal as in, ones already released, like seasonals, pygmy, etc) then?

Edited by SandstormL

I had a feeling I should check the forum today tongue.gif Happy Chinese New Year everyone! biggrin.gif I can't wait to catch these new eggies :3 (If I can find any at least xd.png) Edited by FluffyPillow

8D

New dragons! Now to decide which to get an extra one of ...(odd numbered scroll lock)

I still hope the new eggies will be available in the cave for the next 24 hours (yet aready less than 24 xd.png)

YAY, have just grabbed my first blue eggie laugh.gif and then... downtime! (

Edited by Ae0nian

据大家新年亏了, 万事如意!

DragonCave万岁!

downtime...wonderful.. oh well I cuaght most of what I needed. Ill try again tomorrow. Good luck everyone. smile.gif

Edited by majors

Snagged one of the blue ones eaily enough, but just as I was about to go back for more the Cave went down for maintainance. dry.gif

*sigh* First hourly drop I could manage to be online - downtime. Not funny.

Edited by counselor

Argh, just noticed new eggs and seconds later the cave goes into downtime!

ARGH!!!! ohmy.gif

Anyone know how long this downtime is?

Just wondering if I should bother sleeping tonight or not >.<

It's already 5 am here xd.png

I guess the downtime is DC's way of telling me "you must go to bed, you have classes tomorrow"

guess I'll try my luck seeing if anyone will trade new eggs for anything I can breed or bite tomorrow, lol

AANND.... I got downed. xd.png I blame DC for making me an insommniac. Especially on the week after a release. Trying again tomorrow, Red enveloped-good luck to those still hunting! wink.gif

This is currently harder than Christmas lol. I can only imagine if everyone anticipated today though o.0

Okay, this one caught me totally off guard! Locked and I bred two eggs earlier for a thread, and wish I waited until next week now! But I can drop one of the AP Stripes, because I didn't have the time invested yet. Room for one!

Thank you, TJ and spriters! May your happiness be without limit! smile.gif