TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Yes! biggrin.gif Finally I got a couple of Golden Wyvern eggs. Now, to wait for them to hatch and to try to catch two more.

I think the Royal Blue would look nice with Nocturne. Maybe Nocturne male and royal blue female.

I think I'm going to try that if its possible.

Get ready everyone! 5 More minutes! ^^ (You guys should really have an alarm lol)

My dad loves chiming clocks, and with them being seconds early, they have been great reminders of the time.

I want to see what these guys will look like paired with Tinsels. I also think male GW and female Gold would work really well together. (Of course, I'd need a CB gold to start a line like that. sad.gif)

user posted imageuser posted image

Nocturnes and female Hellfires are my picks for the Royal blues. They look real snazzy with greys too, I must admit =o

Edit:

I think the Royal Blue would look nice with Nocturne. Maybe Nocturne male and royal blue female.

My sentiments exactly!

Edited by Nine

Well I grabbed two golden wyverns...but only 1 royal blue. Now I'm locked with a miss clicked seasonal (Again lol), but I should be unlocked by the next hour or so. Going for more Royals as soon as that happens. :3

If you have problems with catching, just hold down control while clicking, opening the eggs into new tabs. Once you have about 10, check back to see if you caught an egg. However, you will tend to missclick.

The royal blue x moonstone and royal blue x pink you have up there would look really good all together. =o

~

I also really like royal blue x fem hellfire. That's the first thing my mind went to. x3

/loves hellfires

Seconded, the Hellfires look amazing with them :3

Cant wait for mine to grow up this weekend, so I can try the pair out for myself.

Imbecamiel, Sif, Verridith - thank you so much for these beauties! They're both stunning. I'm glad I was able to catch a pair of each - and that my hatchies have gendered correctly. xd.png

So, "rumored magic abilities." Does this mean we finally got another official magic-user? If not, it's still really great to finally have the golden wyverns in-cave. The royal blues are neat, too - I was so excited when I noticed they'd disappeared from the list.

Edit: Hah, I was right - tracked down one of Verridith's posts, and there it is. The magis might just have a little bit of competition now.

Edited by Mathcat

Nocturnes and female Hellfires are my picks for the Royal blues. They look real snazzy with greys too, I must admit =o

Edit:

My sentiments exactly!

dont the greys look great with them!? it makes me excited.

you know i thought of the hellfires but the only thing is the hellfires have brown in them and that sort of clashes with the grey. i think the neon blue throws me off a bit too. the nocturns i do like but decided against it because they will be a different color for half of the day D:

@Sockpuppter - doesn't it? It reminds me of a stereotypical "man's man" with a "dainty lady" as terrible as it sounds (purples to a lesser extent also) but it looks so great! the colors are quite complementary to each other as well. :3

You should get him to start his own scroll then! why not when he has some spare time to kill? :3

In the mean time you should join me in the ember love! mwuhahaha

and on another side note, playing with lineages for the royal blues:

Seems like i either gravitate towards the monochromatic schemes, or just go for colors that really pop against each other more than anything xd.png

laugh.gif He says "Nuh-uh!" I'd have to teach him how to catch and....no way am I giving up the laptop so that he can go hunting!! xd.png

Oooh, now that you've put those up...I really like the Royal Blue with the Blue Stripe (too bad Blue Stripes can't be CB) or with the Fog! And for sure, I'll join you for the Ember love, lol. I'm still hankering for the Royal Blue with CB Silvers though wub.gif

Gold Wyverns, I'm still thinking a Winter Magi or Ribbon cross.

laugh.gif He says "Nuh-uh!" I'd have to teach him how to catch and....no way am I giving up the laptop so that he can go hunting!! xd.png

Oooh, now that you've put those up...I really like the Royal Blue with the Blue Stripe (too bad Blue Stripes can't be CB) or with the Fog! And for sure, I'll join you for the Ember love, lol. I'm still hankering for the Royal Blue with CB Silvers though wub.gif

Gold Wyverns, I'm still thinking a Winter Magi or Ribbon cross.

only one pc between you guys? you should make him buy his own lol.

for the stripes, i think it would be the same as when i did the shimmers with the stripes. start of with 2gen PBs and go from there. knowing my luck though the stripes would go "DERP" and give me a green or red just to mess up the color scheme. wink.gif

I'm glad a few people are receptive to the fog idea. i like those dragons and maybe with enough interest they will stop being cave blockers :3

only one pc between you guys? you should make him buy his own lol.

for the stripes, i think it would be the same as when i did the shimmers with the stripes. start of with 2gen PBs and go from there. knowing my luck though the stripes would go "DERP" and give me a green or red just to mess up the color scheme. wink.gif

I'm glad a few people are receptive to the fog idea. i like those dragons and maybe with enough interest they will stop being cave blockers :3

I plan on using fogs. ninja.gif I hope they stay fairly common (even though I have a batch of them already. I still want more.)

He has his own PC, but it needs an over-haul and...he's just too lazy to get it fixed xd.png

I agree re: the Fogs. Every minute that passes, I'm liking the combo more. I can't wait until mine grow up and I can try every combo to see which one I like best.

And of course, I'm sure you're right, lol. Our Stripes will most likely NOT co-operate since it's Blues we're looking for!

I wish it was after midnight already! I want to keep hunting gosh-darn-it!!!!

@ raistardragon: You must poke harder!! xd.png

Edited by CDM

He has his own PC, but it needs an over-haul and...he's just too lazy to get it fixed xd.png

I agree re: the Fogs. Every minute that passes, I'm liking the combo more. I can't wait until mine grow up and I can try every combo to see which one I like best.

And of course, I'm sure you're right, lol. Our Stripes will most likely NOT co-operate since it's Blues we're looking for!

I wish it was after midnight already! I want to keep hunting gosh-darn-it!!!!

@ raistardragon: You must poke harder!! xd.png

well just show him how to click, lol. at the very least he can help clean up the AP. xd.png

I'm glad there's more interest in the Fog x Royal Blue idea! Someone should start a lineage project for it~!

I just got my first Golden Wyvern eggs! I really like the Royal Blue adults.

I haven't caught any either and I have been control clicking.

It took me until today to even get the royal blues, and only then because someone pitched them in AP.