TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

How are we supposed to catch them when the abandoned page always has so many dragons that the cave doesn't show any new eggs?

It's unlocked for the hourly drop.

It's unlocked for the hourly drop.

Thank you very much for the information! I'll be sure to check back then for some eggs. happy.gif

My golden wyvern grew up! smile.gif Yay!

Bred her with a cb gold male but no interest. Oh well.... tongue.gif

ETA : Which may indicate that they are not as common as we would like to think. cool.gif

Edited by arlymaye

Most of the time when I breed my reg. Golds with commons they show no interest or give no eggs - it's just too early to tell what this means for the rarity of pretty Gold Wyverns. :3

Edited by stagazer_7

Me too. Mine gendered female. I need a male now. :3

Mine is still an egg without a crack xd.png

But I want mine to be male, because the males are so beautiful!

Mine is still an egg without a crack xd.png

But I want mine to be male, because the males are so beautiful!

You have a male pink- so you could influence your Wyvern to be a male

OT

I'm not sure whether catching them or waiting for them to grow up is the more difficult activity!-- rolleyes.gif

Arrrgh! By the time i finally got another GW *Traded the first*, people stopped offering rares for them. :/ Oh well. I'll survive. *Dramatic camera stare*

You have a male pink- so you could influence your Wyvern to be a male

OT

I'm not sure whether catching them or waiting for them to grow up is the more difficult activity!-- rolleyes.gif

That's a really good idea! Lol, I'm kinda stupid xd.png

Sigh. One of my golds gendered female, when I needed a male. Grrrrr. Gonna see if I can't get someone to swap me.

My golden wyvern grew up! :) Yay!

Bred her with a cb gold male but no interest. Oh well.... :P

ETA : Which may indicate that they are not as common as we would like to think. B)

I find that my regular golds are difficult to coax eggs out of regardless of the mate's breed. XD

Where's the thread for trading?? I have two legendary trio's I want to trade for the shimmers

Edited by The_Medium

@ Varekis: I find that too. Just for fun, I bred a couple of mine with Pebble dragons and got nada. Not even a Pebble egg. Just two "no interests" and one "bred but no egg."

On topic: Managed to catch another Royal Blue and one of my Golds should be hatching any minute now, so I will hopefully be able to catch another one (or two tongue.gif) next drop. Caught two Golds biggrin.gif

Edited by CDM

During the drop i think i opened 50 tabs of catch-attempts (for goldens), after the drop was over and i was checking and closing them all, none of my attempts were successful except for the very last one.

@ Varekis: I find that too. Just for fun, I bred a couple of mine with Pebble dragons and got nada. Not even a Pebble egg. Just two "no interests" and one "bred but no egg."

On topic: Managed to catch another Royal Blue and one of my Golds should be hatching any minute now, so I will hopefully be able to catch another one (or two tongue.gif) next drop. Caught two Golds biggrin.gif

Oh metallics. x) Your pairing reminds me of that time, on a whim, I bred my silver to a pebble... and got a silver. I was like o_O

Rad gold skills you've got thar, congrats. c:

Gahhhh!! If I can get one more shimmer, I'm giving it to my sister cause she has none. If I get two, I'll give those to her too. Y MY GOODNESS BE HINDERED?!

Man, talk about comedy!! While I was running around trying to trade one of my golden females for a male, so I'd have a pair (thank you ShadesOfChaos for the help!!!) I just get that settled, only to discover all 3 of my Royal Blues gendered female!! Now I need a male for that too!!

Ay Carumba!! Sigh. Anyone have an extra male and could use a female???

Edited by Riverwillows

Man, talk about comedy!! While I was running around trying to trade one of my golden females for a male, so I'd have a pair (thank you ShadesOfChaos for the help!!!) I just get that settled, only to discover all 3 of my Royal Blues gendered female!! Now I need a male for that too!!

Ay Carumba!! Sigh.

Seems the girls like you lol Unfortunately, my third hatchie hasn't gendered so I can't tell you if I could swap with you

Edited by The_Medium