TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Argh! Nothing again! So many days... so little to show for it! I will get you my golden pretties. Oh... Yes... I... Will...

epic saga to be continued...

edit: I did however catch a moon that has the code olWrk. Does anyone else have a flash from the Shining? I just picture Jack Nickelson typing All work and no play make Johnny a dull boy...

Edited by hardwired

Well, I was aiming for another Gold and ended with another Royal Blue~ I don't mind, though.

I love these two new dragons so much and now I have 5 of each, which make me very happy~

If you got one from the first hour itself and incubated it, it's now due to grow up in 27 hours I think...

Yep! Mine will grow up in about 1 day and 3 hours. ^^

But, omg. Beautiful sprites~!! <3

i was actually thinking along these lines:

user posted image

partial to the ember line myself.

Oh my GODS the black stripe is so gorgeous. @__@ NEED one of those lineages- Maybe gold x golden and a white stripe x marrow. ;D

Right there with ya.

I did misclick one that I was hunting for before the event anyway smile.gif

Ye Gods, I'm seeing Blacks, Seasonals, Papers, Chickens and Icicles dropping alongside the Golden Wyverns and Royal Blues. These drops are a win-win situation whether you get what you're hunting for or not! smile.gif

Oh my GODS the black stripe is so gorgeous. @__@ NEED one of those lineages- Maybe gold x golden and a white stripe x marrow. ;D

*drool* OMG I WANT ONE TOO! Sadly I don't have a CB gold to breed a lineage like that.

The Gold Wyvern even looks good with Ribbon Dancers, Winter Magi, and Harvests wub.gif I can't wait to try them all! I'm still not sold on the Gold x Gold Wyvern, but I'm definitely going to try the Silver x Royal Blue biggrin.gif

My BF told me to say, that he likes the G.W x Black better than the G.W. x Ember, because the Black is more of the lighter black then the Ember is. Lol, he's sometimes more hooked then I am even though he doesn't play at all.

He also said to say that the spriters did an amazing job!! The closest he gets to any dragons are the times he's playing Skyrim xd.png

Edited by CDM

I love the Golden Wyverns! <3 They're my favorite, I just wish the female had the male's pose. xd.png I think I'mma breed them with my Winter Magi. <3

The Royal Blues are awesome, too. smile.gif

Edited by Raikielia

i think it would be more interesting if you started with two 2 gen PB dragons. a PB shimmer with a PB black stripe.

something along the lines of this:

user posted image

sorry about the size happy.gif;;

@CDM - see i like the ember combo more because it's a darker black xd.png

I have to say I love every stage for these dragons. The eggs are lovely, the hatchies are lovely and the adults are gorgeous. So glad I got mine. I'll definitely have to think carefully about who to breed them with.

I waited through most of my lunch break today for the hatchies to grow up. I saw the male Royal Blue grow up after clicking on him a dozen times. tongue.gif Then I waited most of this evening to be able to post (my ancient computer died, stuck posting via PS3, not exactly fun) that I absolutely love the adults! They are really stunning & I'm happy to have at least a pair of each. I can't catch jack now since I'm using my PS3 to get online, but I can't wait to go back to hunting as soon as I figure out what's wrong with my comp. Many thanks to the spriters for such awesome new dragons! I love 'em!

257 users split up between 3 eggs = average 85.6 users per egg....I'm gonna wait until that number is much less to even THINK about trying to catch more of these :|

I love them both, but my crappy internet and busy life won't let me catch one.

I've only seen one release, which was the one 5 minutes ago.

I've had 50% more luck trading for GW than catching.

I've had 50% more luck trading for GW than catching.

I'll second this, actually - The only ones I caught were from the first hour when everyone else still didn't know, the rest (which was given to others) were traded for~

257 users split up between 3 eggs = average 85.6 users per egg....I'm gonna wait until that number is much less to even THINK about trying to catch more of these :|

Remember when it was just one cave and you had to compete against 1000's of users?

@ Thiefofhearts: Yeah, the Ember was almost my first thought, but my BF really likes the Black combo or the Ribbon or the Winter Magi combo, lol. Ah, but what does he really know xd.png

edit: forgot a "t" Really? One measly little letter? rolleyes.gif

Edited by CDM

Remember when it was just one cave and you had to compete against 1000's of users?

I remember. :| That's one reason why I don't have a CB Marrow. ):

Yes.

*sob

I'm waiting for my hatchies to grow up now. smile.gif

I keep forgetting to watch the time! DX I really want another Golden Wyvern egg! At this rate, I won't get another one for a long time. >.<

At least I have a Golden Wyvern though. I know a lot of people can't seem to catch them (I'm one of those people; I was just lucky enough to get gifted). Hopefully everyone gets their Golden Wyverns soon. :3 That way, when I'm done being distracted and actually remember before the drop is up, I can grab a few. X3

But Old DC was amazing (it still is of course)...ah the days of the skywing and guardians...

On topic I'm waiting for the hourly so I can try and get some Royal blues and maybe a gold wyvern if I'm lucky. But I to...forget to watch the time xd.png

Darn it I thought I had caught a shimmer but it turned out to be a moonlight.. I have seven now and only one shimmer, which was actually caught by accident, wasn't even watching when I clicked on it xd.png

@ Thiefofhearts:  Yeah, the Ember was almost my first thought, but my BF really likes the Black combo or the Ribbon or the Winter Magi combo, lol.  Ah, but what does he really know xd.png

edit:  forgot a "t"  Really?  One measly little letter? rolleyes.gif

You should get him to start his own scroll then! why not when he has some spare time to kill? :3

In the mean time you should join me in the ember love! mwuhahaha

and on another side note, playing with lineages for the royal blues:

user posted image

Seems like i either gravitate towards the monochromatic schemes, or just go for colors that really pop against each other more than anything xd.png