TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Wow they are stunning! I'm so glad I managed to trade for a second gold one smile.gif

I just hope my two pairs like each other. o3o

I never thought about that! blink.gif I hope mine don't refuse either o.o I completely forgot about possible refusals mellow.gif *facepalms*

They. Are. SO. Gorgeous!!!!!

I love them ALL! I especially like the males of both sprites, but I love the variety in the poses, and the silver face on the female Royal Blue. I'm so excited and amazed at how equally beautiful all four sprites are!

When does the egg drop end? Because I still haven't got one, but I so want one. Could it be like, rare, but it would drop the entire year? Or you could have a lottery to let some users that don't have either species get them.

When does the egg drop end? Because I still haven't got one, but I so want one. Could it be like, rare, but it would drop the entire year? Or you could have a lottery to let some users that don't have either species get them.

There is no set end to the egg drop. These guys are permanent additions, so no worries, there'll be plenty of opportunities to catch them. :3

They're a permanent addition, hon biggrin.gif Plenty of time to catch one or two or more, lol. No worries and there's a gifting thread in the Trading Forum that you can sign up for.

Edit: ninja.gif'd again and again, lol.

Edited by CDM

That's a lovely pairing!

I think I'll go with something with more contrast. Still thinking about it.

(I'm a graphic designer, so I can't help it) xd.png

For contrast, have one shimmer x gold pair, one shimmer x black pair, then breed the offspring. biggrin.gif

oh my GOSH

They are so beautiful >_<!!!!

gotta go trade to get some more aahhh xd.png

Wow. ♥ Beautiful work spriters, those are both LOVELY. I can't wait for mine to grow so I can start breeding happy.gif

Seems TJ is going to have to prolong the release lol

Again, no worries; these are a permanent addition to the cave. smile.gif

I just can't seem to get my hands on any of those golden wyvern eggs.

(Ah well, I got another royal blue so that's fine too I guess. |D )

Omigosh! I egg-locked myself with three new Roy-Blooz and I managed to breed a Gold egg! After months they decide that TODAY is the day to produce an egg! I'm more than happy and as it is, I can't do anything til the next little Golden hatches. No more self-induced adrenalin rushes for a little while.

Both of the adults are stunning. I can't wait for mine to hatch so I can get more eggs of both.

sigh will we ever have a eastern dragon release this year? This is the year of the dragon in the lunar new year. I would like to at least have a new release that's eastern shaped. I tried to breed all my silvers in an attempt to have a shiny eastern for chinese new year. Nada. so I bred my gold fish and got a pretty goldfish egg.

It looks like eastern lovers will be restricted to grabbing waters, and silvers

Edited by bluebell_rose

The adults are beautiful! smile.gif Thank you to all the spriters (and TJ without whom there'd be no Dragon Cave). I knew I recognized the Royal Blue, just couldn't remember its name for the life of me.

Maybe we could have a BSA called Vitamins to speed up the growing up process? xd.png

I did manage to catch eggs at the last drop (finally figured out Chrome and catching) so in five hours I get to start gifting! Missed two papers in that drop.