TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Those golds, gorgeous! Great job spriters!

Must breed Blue with Rosebud now!

user posted image

dlkfjdf that looks so pretty. And your Valentine has such a lovely name! <3

I want to try this:

user posted image

This is also what I want to do.

I think I'll breed RBs and Golden's together since they just really look very gorgeous with one another. hnnnng

i was actually thinking along these lines:

user posted image

partial to the ember line myself.

Black Stripe and Golden Wyvern looks wonderful together. Unfortunately, we can't get CB Black Stripe. sad.gif Unless someone asked for one as their HM prize for the raffle! wink.gif

Black Stripe and Golden Wyvern looks wonderful together. Unfortunately, we can't get CB Black Stripe. sad.gif Unless someone asked for one as their HM prize for the raffle!  wink.gif

Oh yeah, Black Stripe x Golden really is beautiful. White Stripe x Golden looks pretty nice too - and who knows, may be Stripe x Golden might produce Black Stripes! After all, they can produce Black Stripes with Swallowtails. biggrin.gif

Edited by Saloiq

Okay, the hatchlings are lovely enough, but the adults? Absolutely gorgeous. The spriters outdid themselves with these two.

They look very nice but a CHINESE DRAGON would have made the most sense to celebrate the chinese new year. Perhaps sometime later ..after all the Year of the Dragon lasts 12 months.

BTW, I was born in the one of the years of the Dragon smile.gif

Edited by -Doug-

user posted image

This would be so cute...if they weren't both males. *facepalm*  xd.png

on the other hand...

user posted image

Looks like she's playing hard to get. =P

(Golden wyvern why so tsundere? |D )

All this cuteness and beauty makes me feel all fluffy.

HELL yes. I've been waiting for these dragons to come out for an entire year -> read my entire DC lifetime. THESE DRAGONS ARE SO GORGEOUS biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

EDIT FOUND THE WIKI :3 :3

Edited by DarkEternity

Black Stripe and Golden Wyvern looks wonderful together. Unfortunately, we can't get CB Black Stripe. sad.gif Unless someone asked for one as their HM prize for the raffle! wink.gif

i was thinking of the first row alting between 2 cb shimmers and 2 cb stripes but i was too lazy to do that xd.png

@Riku-Heartilly: AWWWW! that is awesome. what a cute pair. <3

HELL yes. I've been waiting for these dragons to come out for an entire year -> read my entire DC lifetime. THESE DRAGONS ARE SO GORGEOUS biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

EDIT FOUND THE WIKI :3 :3

Nope not yet, but we think they must be rare since they aren't dropping en mass anymore, AKA the AP is so overflowed that nobody can get to the Biomes.

So they're gay dragons. Why not? smile.gif

While I have no objection and it would be really cute for describing, two males do not have children, so it wouldn't work in lineages.

No matter how cute D:.

The adults are so freaking adorable. They have so much personality showing. Absolutely stunning.

I want to try this:

user posted image

I'd love to try that too! smile.gif I can't wait for my dragons to grow up so that I can try breeding them together. Golden x black stripe also looks amazing, but unfortunately you'd have to make it a 3rd gen pairing. I'm sure people could figure out a great lineage with them together though. smile.gif

I've tried thus far to get a Gold Wyvern, but my efforts were all completely in vain.

Darn you dragon! Stop avoiding me! mad.gif

Oh well~. In the meantime, I have my two Royal Blue eggs to look forward to hatching and maturing! <3

user posted image

This would be so cute...if they weren't both males. *facepalm*  xd.png

I'm alright with a homosexual couple, but they'll probably need a surrogate mother. xd.png

user posted imageuser posted image

Some put that^ in a banner. xd.png

Edited by BirdSpirit

How will we know if the Goldens are rare? Will TJ announce it?

How will we know if the Goldens are rare? Will TJ announce it?

When we try breeding them, we should know. Dx

These dragons are absolutely gorgeous - and oh so elusive - this is the first release I have not been able to catch new dragons - but I think the goldens do not like me /sniffle