TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Doin' the Laaaag-ulatin' Taaango! Thought I might try a little hunting - noop.

Hi, Does anybody know what their rarity is?

The Wiki lists them both as Common, but people are disputing that, I think - at least for the Wyverns.

D'oh! I lagged then scroll locked my self with a Royal. Then I clicked a shimmer and got the overburdened message. xd.png I will get you Golden Wyverns! I swear.

I'm thinking Guardians make cool mates for some of the Royal Blues.

(Don't have an example to post unfotunatly...)

I'm thinking Guardians make cool mates for some of the Royal Blues.

Oooo, love that idea! I'm planning on breeding both breeds with the Winter Magi, and maybe breed the children of those pairings. They're just so pretty, I can see them working with so many breeds... biggrin.gif

just need two more CB golds then i can try the line that i wanted though i guess i'm not going to have any luck sense i go after the over hours one. too many abandoned eggs. sad.gif o well

I kind of think TJ should make the golds drop for a solid hour so people can get their "gold rush" out of their system. And Us slow clickers can get some

This has been suggested every new release or in some thread relating to rares. I am almost positive it will never happen. It would take away from being "rare" then. You slow clickers just have to keep trying plus if it did drop for a solid hour, who's to say the fast clickers won't fill up on the rares too?

Well then, I can kiss them goldies goodbye sad.gif

But the GW's are supposed to be fairly common, so if they'll be in the Cave from here on out, I'm sure you'll be able to get some.

I don't know, but ... maybe it would be a good idea to let them drop in two different biomes. wink.gif

I don't know, but ... maybe it would be a good idea to let them drop in two different biomes. wink.gif

Well, no other biomes make sense, and I don't think they will be rare.

But the GW's are supposed to be fairly common, so if they'll be in the Cave from here on out, I'm sure  you'll be able to get some.

-sigh- I know, I'm just frustrated. I've never had this much trouble catching new releases. That, and I'm trying to get some for my sister who's having even worse luck.

Edited by The_Medium

Is it just me, or have all the 5-minute drops just ended? I know that those drops hardly lasted for more than 30 seconds, but even so..... It would let off a lot of pressure on the hour turnover drops.

Were the 5-minute drops suspended or is it just me?

Is it just me, or have all the 5-minute drops just ended? I know that those drops hardly lasted for more than 30 seconds, but even so..... It would let off a lot of pressure on the hour turnover drops.

Were the 5-minute drops suspended or is it just me?

AP blocking was turned off for the first couple of days of the drop. Now that it's back on, the cave unblocks for 5 minutes at the top of the hour no matter how full that AP is, but it's been too full to be unblocked the rest of the time.

AP blocking was turned off for the first couple of days of the drop. Now that it's back on, the cave unblocks for 5 minutes at the top of the hour no matter how full that AP is, but it's been too full to be unblocked the rest of the time.

Ah, thank you for explaining that.

As always seems to end up being the case, I love the blue ones more than the gold ones even though it seems like everyone wants the gold ones. (This is in no way suggesting that the golds are not gorgeous, because oh my GOD gorgeous, I just like the blue design better.)

Why do I always wind up liking the less-popular one? xd.png

ohmy.gif They're still dropping?

Yes, they're still dropping. They are permanent additions to the cave.

I came on this morning after about two weeks of not coming on, and I found that there were new dragons for the chinese new year ( The year of the dragon). I tried to get one but I couldn't. Better luck next hour happy.gif

Haven't logged onto the forums before this to post here, but I have my eggies/hatchies. And I'll add to the praise now. My personal favorites are the golden male, the royal female, and the royal hatchies. laugh.gif

Thank you TJ, Sif, Verridith, Imbecamiel, and anyone else involved, for the gorgeous new dragons!

How are we supposed to catch them when the abandoned page always has so many dragons that the cave doesn't show any new eggs?

How are we supposed to catch them when the abandoned page always has so many dragons that the cave doesn't show any new eggs?

It's unlocked for the hourly drop.