TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

So, I'm hunting for a GW for someone...and I caught a CB Silver. I'm SOOO happy right now. xd.png

Gimme that back! I saw it first! xd.png

Kidding. Congrats! I saw them both, and missed one. Too trained on something else, I guess. rolleyes.gif

Thanks FluffyPillow and congrats lightningsky! I saw the first silver egg then I caught the 2nd one. or was it the other way around? Who knows, we got lucky tonight ~.^

Now if I can just get lucky enough to catch another golden wyvern. There are more ppl hunting tonight at this hour than there has been the past 3 nights.

Could someone be kind and tell me where exactly in the Cave can I find these eggs? I only managed to grab a golden one up to now, but that was from the Abandoned page.

/terribly late

OMG the adult golds are ungodly awesome!

-bows down before the artist that made them-

you are my idol!

Ahhh! I saw two CB Silvers in the 9 a.m. drop, but couldn't catch either one -- or ANYthing else! I'm so annoyed -- our internet isn't working, so we had to switch to an older network connection that we used to have, and it reloads way too slowly for me to actually catch anything. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif Roommates, pay the bills! Or whatever happened, fix it! Kthnxbye.

Well, I will just have to snuggle the eggs I have. Spriters, can I repeat myself and say that these are just gooooorgeous dragons!?

Edited by Kelkelen

Could someone be kind and tell me where exactly in the Cave can I find these eggs? I only managed to grab a golden one up to now, but that was from the Abandoned page.

/terribly late

They're both in Alpine biome.

/terribly late

In the Alpine. smile.gif But the eggs are clearing out really quickly, so you really have to get there at the top of the hour if you want to see them and have a chance at catching them.

I love these dragons so much. They're my favourites of all the releases since I've been a member here. happy.gif Which isn't all that many, but still... I love them.

Yay, forum's back up. That was kinda frustrating, lol.

Yay, forum's back up. That was kinda frustrating, lol.

I had two teleport transfers pending and I was starting to worry about what would happen to them if the board was down for too long. So glad it's back!

All four of my hatchies have gendered and I can't WAIT to have the adults on my scroll! I'm enjoying seeing the lineage partners people are planning for the new breeds too.

@Riku-Heartilly: such a cute coupling xd.png

I am so glad the Royal Blues are Commons! I just love them biggrin.gif

Goodness, they're all beautiful!

Awesome job, spriters!!!! And YAY for another yellow-ish dragon! wub.gif

Two of my Golden Hatchlings gendered into a pair! biggrin.gif I'm going to breed pure Goldens for other's as soon as they're old enough. smile.gif I can't wait!

I have caught 6 Royal Blues so far, 6! And no golden ones. -.-

But at least I managed to trade one of the blues for an Ice, so my trio will finally be finished? Going to donate this latest blue at the gifting thread once it's off cooldown.

Yay Medival Mystic! I'm hoping I'll get two pairs out of the Blues, because I like to freeze hatchlings - they're so cute! But def. going to make sure to get an adult pair for breeding, unless the cave laughs at me and they all gender the same.

Edited by spoke_spider

Oh, the irony...I've been breeding my two CB Black dragons for ages hoping to get a black egg, and no dice. Now that I'm scroll locked with the new eggs, I breed my blacks...and get two 2nd gen blacks back to back and they auto abandon! xd.png I hope those that got them enjoy them. smile.gif

Yay Medival Mystic! I'm hoping I'll get two pairs out of the Blues, because I like to freeze hatchlings - they're so cute! But def. going to make sure to get an adult pair for breeding, unless the cave laughs at me and they all gender the same.

Yeah, I just plan on gifting them to other's that don't have many, or any at all. I'm sure a lot of people will be doing that. smile.gif I'm addicted to the Goldens for sure! I love the Royal's, no doubt about it, but I've been hoping for another Golden metallic dragon for ages! lol I'm so grateful that TJ released them, and so thankful for the wonderful artists we have here! <3 They do wonderful work! biggrin.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

The Wiki is listing both of the eggs as 'commons". Just interesting. smile.gif

Well, they might be both common - the blues certainly are! But the golds are the ones that everyone is going nuts over and snapping up like they might never see them again, so. *shrugs* I will just have to keep trying!

The Wiki is listing both of the eggs as 'commons". Just interesting.  smile.gif

Is the Wiki a really reliable source of truthiness? harhar. Couldn't help it. The DC gods laugh in my face as the first three RB's I snagged have all gendered male. Arg. Maybe someone will have a girl to trade with me in the hatchie didn't gender right thread.

Wanders off to look....

ETA: ooo boy!! Someone DID have a little girl to offer in swap - hope I got there first. Yay. AM waiting the 6 minutes til the next drop. Luck to all who search!

Edited by oddsoxdi

It will probably slow down in a little bit. Once everyone has a few, and they are still dropping well, everything will slow down. It's a new thing. It's like this with every new dragon.

I remember when the Hellfires dropped. Eveyone hoarded and wanted one. Couldn't find them anywhere. Trading like wildfire for rares, etc. Now, they might still be kinda uncommon, but not that hard to find, and interest has dropped off.

Just wait til Valentines. Lol...they'll be easy to get then, everyone will be going for that.

I'll certainly be going for Valentines, I missed last year's! Though if this past Christmas was any indication, they'll be pretty easy to find on the abandoned page. *crossing fingers*

I'll still probably try and find one then, though - unless I get lucky before that.