TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

I find Holiday eggs to be MUCH easier to grab than regular releases because of the 2 egg limit. This has been a really crazy hard release to snag if you're going after the GW's. Love to my giving pals on DC!!

This is true! And one of the points of the egg limit - you hit yours and that's it, you're done, move aside let somebody else play. wink.gif

Other releases, my best bet has been grabbing on the first day - and I didn't realize there was one until the next.

Oh, awesome, two of my first three Golden Wyverns gendered male, just as I'd hoped they'd do. -names them Jarate and Saxton Hale buahahahaha-

And my first four Royal Blues gendered in a female/male pattern yay.

Edited by Derranged

Everytime I go into the cave, it's blocked by the AP. I'll have to wait until the hype goes down if I ever want one of these two *sigh*

Everytime I go into the cave, it's blocked by the AP. I'll have to wait until the hype goes down if I ever want one of these two *sigh*

It unblocks at the top of the hour for a few minutes.

Just try for the eggs at the top of the hour...the cave is unblocked for a little while then. smile.gif

You need to get to the Alpine Biome shortly BEFORE the top of the hour, turn of java script and images, choose no page style, then sit there refreshing like mad. The drops are CRAZEE short (1.5 minutes or maybe 2 if you're lucky) and hectic then they stop again til the next hour. True, the AP does negate any 5's or 10's but the hourlies still happen.

Good luck in your hunt.

ETA: LOL Ninja'd cubed!!

Edited by oddsoxdi

Oh, the irony...I've been breeding my two CB Black dragons for ages hoping to get a black egg, and no dice. Now that I'm scroll locked with the new eggs, I breed my blacks...and get two 2nd gen blacks back to back and they auto abandon! xd.png I hope those that got them enjoy them. smile.gif

Yeah, I just plan on gifting them to other's that don't have many, or any at all. I'm sure a lot of people will be doing that. smile.gif I'm addicted to the Goldens for sure! I love the Royal's, no doubt about it, but I've been hoping for another Golden metallic dragon for ages! lol I'm so grateful that TJ released them, and so thankful for the wonderful artists we have here! <3 They do wonderful work! biggrin.gif

pfft i found a dork face checkerboard in the ap

My black egg decided to hatch and unlock me two minutes after the drop ended. Guess I'm waiting for the next one.

Waiting patiently for my little newbie hatchlings to gender so that I can name them... I've had their names all planned out ever since I saw TJ's. laugh.gif

It's amazing to me just how many Legendary Trios and Metallics have been dropping! And I'm never quick enough! I seem to share that ill fate with a lot of people in this thread...

Slow DC Clickers, UNITE!!! cool.gif

3 more hours before my golden wywern hatchie matures! Can't wait to see how she will breed. biggrin.gif

Edited by arlymaye

I like these new dragons a lot, and the rares/uncommons that have been dropping with them. biggrin.gif It is really hard catching them though, with so many people on. I haven't gotten any golds yet either. I also missed a Ice Dragon and a regular gold dragon. Oh well. One question: why is the abandoned pile causing so much trouble right now, anyway? Is it because people are grabbing the wrong ones in their haste and then abandoning them? Do they still have room to do breeding? At least we get a few minutes of cave time on the hour before the abandoned pile takes over again.

I like these new dragons a lot, and the rares/uncommons that have been dropping with them. biggrin.gif It is really hard catching them though, with so many people on. I haven't gotten any golds yet either. I also missed a Ice Dragon and a regular gold dragon. Oh well. One question: why is the abandoned pile causing so much trouble right now, anyway? Is it because people are grabbing the wrong ones in their haste and then abandoning them? Do they still have room to do breeding? At least we get a few minutes of cave time on the hour before the abandoned pile takes over again.

AP blocking was turned off for a couple of days when the drop began and lots of people dropped all their eggs and hatchies to make room for the new ones, creating a backlog of eggs that no one wants to pick up right now. It always takes a while for it to clear out again after that.

Im kinda depressed. not only do i have no new golds, i missed a real gold egg!

I know the feeling, been trying to catch one for 3 days now, still no shimmers for me.

Was it just me or was the site laggy and down for half of that last drop?

Yeap, very laggy. It jumped from 180+ users to 250+ in a second! Phew...

Why is when I’m trying to do something that uses the internet, the stupid thing loses connection or slows down. And I still can’t get a gold shimmers egg.

I kind of think TJ should make the golds drop for a solid hour so people can get their "gold rush" out of their system. And Us slow clickers can get some