TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Wow! These dragons are reaally slipery! biggrin.gif I've only caught1 Golden. Any way,they're beautiful.

AWESOME!!

So bad I cant hunt right now..

(I'm with my laptop in the window catching wifi from the park X_X)

Ok, they are AWESOMEEE

Two of my four Royal Blues have hatched; I named them "Lung Shui Tribute" and "Lung Shui Chang'e." Currently waiting on my single Golden Wyvern to hatch [chirps softly to the cracking eggie]

I've got a plan to pair the Royal Blues up with Nebulae and Moonstones. The Wyvern's going to be a Mardi Gras egg and I'm planning a hook-up with one of my BBWs for a Mardi Gras/Wyvernus crossover.

When we try breeding them, we should know. Dx

lol Ok! So when we breed and get nothing over and over again, they're rare! xd.png

Caught 2 more moonlight ones, when I was trying for shimmers xd.png Oh well, either way, they're going to be gifted to people who have none/one :3 Edited by FluffyPillow

lol Ok! So when we breed and get nothing over and over again, they're rare! xd.png

Yes, that was my point tongue.gif

Are the first hatchies growing up soon?

And also, yay. Finally got my blues and golds even xd.png

check the first post of the topic xd.png

on the other hand...

user posted image

Looks like she's playing hard to get. =P

(Golden wyvern why so tsundere? |D )

All this cuteness and beauty makes me feel all fluffy.

But that particular pairing looks like something out of a shoujo manga ;p It's like:

Tsundere Girl + Charming Boy = DRAMA~!

Edited by Firerubynat

I mean the first hatchies of the users, not TJ, so we can get an idea of rarity...

If you got one from the first hour itself and incubated it, it's now due to grow up in 27 hours I think...

Edited by Firerubynat

Already knew I was going to love the Royal Blues-- teehee for remembering spoilers-- but the gold wyverns have also been a nice surprise. I didn't think I was going to really like them, 'specially in contrast to the Royal blues, but thankfully I was proven wrong =) They're both great and I hope neither will be too difficult to obtain in the future. They're gonna be rightfully popular.

I mean the first hatchies of the users, not TJ, so we can get an idea of rarity...

I got my first eggs in the second or third drop, and mine are scheduled to die in 5 days and 7 hours. They just got their wings sometime while I was at work today.

ETA: I did incubate my eggs.

Edited by razi

I really hope these gold wyverns become easier to catch. I just might hoard them. I've fallen in love with the male! wub.gif

So many awesome lineage ideas, so little time...

Many thanks to the artists and TJs for the new dragons!

I was so excited to come back from classes today to see what the adult dragons looked like, and it was worth the wait. They're so beautiful!! Quite a release, if I do say so myself. I think I prefer the Royal Blues, just because I'm partial to dark blues. wink.gif

But the Wyverns are stunning as well- it's hard to not like that deep gold with the black contrast.

I think one of the reasons I find these dragons so appealing is that they look... regal. Not quite sure how else to put it. The poses are lively, but the dragons still look proud and impressive. Definitely a fitting welcoming party for the Year of the Dragon (at least in my humble opinion). The spriters did an amazing job!