TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

I did the shading on them. XD Verri did the sketch and lines. Then we both did edits from there.

And for those people wondering, there's multiples of the adults because TJ forgot to freeze some hatchlings.

And who did the flats? :L

Awesome job btw, both you.

Can't wait to get my lineage started!

user posted image 

user posted image

i was actually thinking along these lines:

user posted image

partial to the ember line myself.

:xd.png: Been trying for the last 3 days and no luck. I am guessing my internet is just too slow. Though seeing the pv's going up to 500 and stay about 200 every hour is also a sure reason. I guess a lot of people adore these beauties.

Congrats on the spriters/designers they are truly gorgeous dragons, a true testament to the year of the dragon! <3

Thank you so much for the kind offers you guys! Finally caught myself a pair of blues. Had to control click 20 tabs before I caught them. =D

Edited by Kerowyn

Wait,didn't someonesay these were going to be Eastern dragons further back in the thread? Because those don't really look likeeastern dragons :/

Either way, they are pretty nice smile.gif

Wait,didn't someonesay these were going to be Eastern dragons further back in the thread? Because those don't really look likeeastern dragons :/

Either way, they are pretty nice smile.gif

It was more like people were anticipating that the eggs would be Eastern styled dragons. Upon hatching, that idea pretty much went out the window. It was never confirmed that Eastern styled dragons would be released. x)

It was more like people were anticipating that the eggs would be Eastern styled dragons. Upon hatching, that idea pretty much went out the window. It was never confirmed that Eastern styled dragons would be released. x)

Ah, okay then! I could have sworn that someone was confirming they would be eastern but I must have misread xd.png

How long will these eggs be here?

Foreverz. They're a permanent addition to the cave, though their rarity is still kind of hazy at the moment. ^^

ETA: @poof24784 (below): You're welcome. :)

Edited by Varekis

Foreverz. They're a permanent addition to the cave, though their rarity is still kind of hazy at the moment. ^^

Sweet Chicken! biggrin.gif Thank you!

I want armies of Shimmers. They are amazing.

Unfortunately, I have yet to catch just one. o3o

Both breeds have grown up very handsome. I'm especially fond of the royal blues. Those are going to look so beautiful in so many different lineages. <3

Personally, I wish they would just reset the AP, or something. I wanna hunt for other eggs in the other biomes but thanks to this new egg thingie, it's impossible. The top of the hour only runs for llike 6 mins. Then nothing. sigh. I want cave borns.