TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

I've never had a release coincide with my birthday before. biggrin.gif Going to try nab one of these eggs before heading out for Part Duo of celebrations for today. x)

I just grabbed a yellow one with a funny code: ACiiD. Acid. hehe.

So shiny :3 Wondering if they're rare, with the way they're dropping! Guess we'll just have to wait and see :3

But there are still regular eggs present in each drop.

Doesn't mean they're rare. They could be uncommon.

Or the drop could have been designed so that while they're common, they're not flooding everything.

Can't wait to see what the adults look like! I love eastern dragons!! Thanks TJ and spriters!!

Also I saw one of the gold eggs next to a vine egg. Oh the lineage possibilities!

I can't wait to see the adult,maybe we'll have some eastern style drogons?

The blue egg looks very familiar. I think I've seen it before.

AHHHH why am I egg locked D:D:D:D:D: Oh Nohessss

Wish more people would refer to it as the lunar new year though biggrin.gif

Anyway, happy new year to all those who celebrate the lunar new years xd.png (me included lol)

No eggs yet.

I'm almost afraid to try and grab them because I really, really do not want to misclick on some egg I have no use for.

Yayy I got my 6 <3 They look so nice as eggs o.o Can't wait to see them hatched and grown up! Thanks so much biggrin.gif

Dear god, alpine is like a war place! xd.png Got 2 gold and 1 moonlight, i'm so happy! Thanks TJ and spriters!!

Happy New Year of the Dragon to all! 8D

Edited by ~Ice Dragon

No eggs yet.

I'm almost afraid to try and grab them because I really, really do not want to misclick on some egg I have no use for.

I did that already. Twice. So now I'm sitting on 2 useless eggs. >.>

Locked up, but accidentally grabbed a winter egg in there by mistake, ahahah. oh well!

I did that already. Twice. So now I'm sitting on 2 useless eggs. >.>

Happened to my sister too xd.png She accidentally grabbed a Harvest egg. But she managed to get 3 gold and 2 moon so she is happy

Man...these are hard to snag. I completely missed the first two hourly drops because I was doing something else, got lucky on a 10min drop with one blue one, but at this hourly, no dice (and I did see a number of older eggs in the drops, which is discouraging...). Doesn't help my net was lagging a bit.... dry.gif

It's getting too late for me to stay up to keep trying...I'll resume the hunt tomorrow morning, provided the older eggs haven't clogged it up....

Gah! I'm pretty sure I know what both of these new dragons are, and I am SO excited. This is awesome. Thank you so much to TJ and the spriters! smile.gif

xd.png I hadn't noticed this till bout 30 mins ago, so I missed the first two hours drops.

But on this drop, I was able to catch 4 Golds one and 3 of the blues :3 Not bad, I can't wait to see what they hatch into.