Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

Flying vigerusly over all of his teritroy Shatter heart stoped when he heard Ayra's voice. Comferming his fear. His child was in the hands of darkclan. Angrly beating his wings the icedragon covered the water below in ice. Lifting his body SHatterHeart bolted over the forests of earthclan to the out parts of the realm. I'm coming Tyra the great leader fly as fast as he could to where his baby was.

Limpet, stone in hand, was ready to toss it at the squirrel, who was calmly gathering nuts, furry ears twitching to and fro. Suddenly, a long, thin vine shot out of the ground and yanked Limpet away from her hiding place in the bushes, making her drop the rock and shriek. This startled the squirrel, which bolted away, but it didn't get far before it too, was snatched up by a vine.

More vines popped up from the ground, and a Vine Dragon's head and upper body could be seen sticking up. The Vine Dragon, Genrivan, looked at Limpet curiously. "Limpet, little dear, you aren't supposed to be outside now."

The green hatchling looked hurt. "But-But I want to learn how to hunt! I can't do that in the Mother Tree! Please, Genrivan, can you let me go?"

"Oh yes. That." A vine was still coiled around her back leg. The Scout willed it to unravel. Limpet looked as she were going to flee, but a few more vines crept into her path, a subtle warning from Genrivan. He then retracted them.

A loud roar split the air. Genrivan recognized it as the Great Guardian Ayra. Ayra is quite angry, it seems. That means...DarkClan. Danger must be about.

He quickly grabbed Limpet, then ducked into the ground. The Vine also pulled his vines back with him, and started making for the direction of the Mother Tree as fast as he could. "This won't be long, Limpet."

Mi'Sad screeched, almost dropping Azael and nearly digging her teeth into his hide in attempt to prevent him from falling. Arya demanded to have someone named Tyra. Tyra? Was that what the ice hatchling was named? She couldn't remember in her shock. The Night Glory hadn't seen the Realm's protector up close before, and to see the benevolent protector angry... It made her too frightened to think. Mi'Sad dived away from Arya, sweeping underneath a canopy of trees and flying as close she could to the ground once in the cover. She ducked and swerved to avoid hitting bracnhes. "Water. You needed water. Okay, I'll find some water for you..." The drake finally replied, glancing down at Tyra. Using her right paw, she grasped Azael and released her jaws, now holding him in her other paw. She tucked her legs in as close to her body as she was able, trying to prevent any injuries due to a snapping branch or a passing bush. Shadow was safe in the coils of her tail, almost completely covered by the dorsal spines that ran down her tail.

Tyra felt the wind on her scales as she felt herself surge downward as the night glory dove down into a forest. Underneath the green canopy, faint rays of sunlight found their way through gaps in the leaves and created brilliant patterns on the forest floor. This scenery flew before the ice hatchling's eyes as Mi'Sad soared deep into the forest, seeming to be looking for something. Tyra heard her say something about water. Water...yes...she needed water; Tyra's throat was parched and her scales were beginning to dry out. She chirped softly in reply, still keeping close to the night glory. Why was this dark clan dragon being so nice...? she wondered.

Ayra whipped around and grabbed the DarkClan dragon by the neck, and lifted it off of it's paws. Her face mere inches from it's face she growled in a low and threatening voice, "You dare disobey me? I am not a cruel dragon Mi'Sad, but I have no sympathy for anybody who serves Dharak. You will stop running and give me Tyra. I am to take her home. If you continue to struggle, I will not hesitate to kill you." Ayra was not in any mood for compromise. This dragon had some nerve running from her, and she would not put up with it.

Azael closed his eyes as he was suddenly dropped from Mi'sad's jaw only to get caught again in one of her paw's. He opened one eye and noticed a blue dragon next to him in her other paw. It was bigger then him and Shadow, yet small compared to Mi'sad and the giant dragon that appeared almost instantaneously.

Due to the low altitude that Mi'sad was now flying at under the canopy gave Azael some sense of relief, at least now he was closer to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glaedr looked out from his perch amongst the wind clan's home. A cold breeze swept through his obsidian black mane/ "I'll need to hunt soon...." he thought to himself. He surveyed the scenery looking for any sign of life. Something that he could hunt in order to feed himself and the clan.

Another Strong gale blew across him and he was off. Into the sky he leaped, readying himself for the thrill of the hunt. He had no intention's of coming home empty handed today.

Shadow was surprised at first when Mi'Sad picked him up and squirmed at first but when he realized it was her he simply hung there and watched. When he saw the guardian of nature swoop down his eyes widened in fear and awe. His expression quickly changed to one of mischeif. He squirmed and managed to get a wing and a front leg free from Mi'sad's coils. He snarled at the massive guardian of nature and took a deep breath to gather up his flame. If I can bring down this dragon, Lord Dharak will surely be pleased with me! He inhaled once more, blue flames flickering within his jaws as he prepared to launch his attack on Ayra.

Ayra continued to hold her posture without a care to the hatchling. She touched his mind and said, It's no use little one, fire cannot harm me, nor you tiny claws. The Guardian of Nature did this without moving a muscle, and waited for the Night Glory to reply. DarkClan needed to know she would not tolerate the stealing of hatchlings and refusal of her will.

Tyra cowered and chirped fearfully, burying her face into Mi'Sad's scales until suddenly it clicked in her brain. Ayra!! Turning her head back around to face the Guardian of Nature, she squeaked and reached out to her, realizing the great dragon would not hurt her. "Ayra!" she called out, "Ayra, you came for me!!" Tyra looked greatly worn out, not to mention the blood crusted wounds on her back and neck looked quite painful. Tears came to the ice dragoness's eyes, realizing she was rescued. Cringing, she frantically tried to wiggle out of the night glory's grip.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Mi'Sad writhed at Arya's paw that had grasped her so firmly around the neck. "Gah! It's... not me! You want!" She gasped. "It's Bloo-" She stopped, no way she could sell out a clan member. "I didn't steal her. She-she came here! She was outside my den, then I h-heard your roar..." The Night Glory didn't lie, she just didn't tell the whole story. She felt Shadow wriggling from her tail and tightened the coils, she couldn't drop him. She held her paws close to her chest, trying to conceal Azael and Tyra. Then Tyra called out. I'm so screwed... She thought to herself.

Ayra gave a last growl before releasing Mi'Sad. "You shouldn't have tried to hide from me," she said flatly, turning to Tyra. "Come little one, let me heal you wounds." The massive Guardian of Nature parted her jaws wide, and breathed on the little hatchling. From her throat came a slivery mist the encased Tyra, closing her wounds and cleaning the dried blood from her scales. As he mist evaporated, she crouched low to the ground and said, "Climb on my back and I will take you to your father."

Wendy woke up from her sleep. "Where am I?" She asked herself. Then she remembered,"Right,I'm in my spot,and Tyra and the leader are gone." She smelled the air. "Nope,no smell from them." She said to herself. She swam over to the graveyard. She found her parent's graves. She placed a stone on each grave. Wendy prayed to the dragons above, "Please let my parents rest above the skies with you and all the other lost souls lost in that same battle." As she finished,she looked to the skies and said,"And bring Shatter Heart and his daughter back."

Shadow continued squirming and got his other foreleg free. He heard Ayra's voice in his mind and sent a thought back to her, Don't underestimate me because I'm a pygmy and don't call me little! He threw his head back and exhaled when he brought it forward sending a thin stream of crakling blue flame at Ayra's massive bulk. He continued struggling to get out of Mi'Sad's grip. You hurt my mother and I swear I'll kill you! he thought as he forced out more flame along with a little roar until both his flame and his lungs were exhausted. Mi'Sad my not have been his real mother but as the Clan's egg-mother and the one who had care over his clutch as well as little Azael's she was the closest thing to one he had.

Tyra quickly scrambled out of Mi'Sad's protective grip and scurried up on top of the Guardian's broad back. However, she stopped and looked down at Ayra. "Ayra...please, don't be mad at Mi'Sad. She was helping me actually.... i-it...it was Bloodvein who attacked me," she tried to persuade the Guardian of Nature. At the mention of Bloodvein's name, tears glazed over her violet eyes and ran down her cheeks. "A-Ayra, he was awful!" Beginning to cry, she nuzzled her face into Ayra's back and sniffed.

Not too far from the den, River Dancer was bustling here and there in her cave, organizing herbs and tidying up her bottles of salves. The Water Walker grumbled as she worked, quite irritated that while she had been out gathering plants that day, a large fish or underwater animal of some sort had trashed her medicine cave, breaking bottles and destroying some of her valuable herbs. "Go on, get out of here! Scram!" she growled at a couple of beavers who had curiously poked their heads into her medicine cave. However, as soon as they saw her teeth and heard her demand, they fled the scene as quickly as they could.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Still taking no note to the pygmy, Ayra hummed deeply and sent Tyra, It's alright. But it doesn't matter if she didn't harm you. She kept you from me even when I ordered her to give you to me. However, if I ever do meet this Bllodvein, I will make him regret laying a single talon on you. With that, she unfurled her massive blue and purple wing, and took off into the sky, leaving DarkClan camp behind.

Tyra nodded and wiped her tears with the back of her paw as Ayra hummed. Then, she turned to Mi'Sad while Ayra spread her wings and prepared to take off. "Thank you Mi'Sad. I won't forget what you did. I will make sure my father, Shatter Heart, knows of your kindness to me..." the ice hatchling told her, bowing her slender head. She then tucked her frosty wings close to her body and hung on to Ayra as the great Guardian leapt into the sky and took off.

Azael shivered in Mi'sad's grip, he had never felt so scared. The sheer immensity of whatever it was that overpowered Mi'sad could easily wipe him out of existence with just the blink of an eyee... Azael did not enjoy this encounter, and just wanted to go somewhere safe.

He was having second thoughts about hatching now, he had never had to worry about such dangers when he was inside that oval shaped fortress of his. As far as he was concerned inside the egg, he was the only thing that mattered and he was the one that was all powerful and now... now he is just another creature trying to survive in the world. He buried his snout closer into Mi'sad's paw and clenched his eye's tight. "I.. I wanna go home..." he whimpered.

Flying high above the ground Shatterheart neared the darkclan camp when he saw a flash of a dragon flyby. Ayra? he questioned himself why the gaurdian was there,. untill he saw a firmillliar ice dragonness "Tyra!!" With a great beat of his wings the massive ice dragon took a sharp turn and followed the Great protector of the realm.

(( he he i lost teh game))

Mi'Sad looked down at Azael and nuzzled him. "Don't worry, we're going home now... We're going home.." The Night Glory turned to look at Shadow, still wrapped in her tail, he looked alright. She spread her wings and launched into the air, heading back towards the cluster of dens. Within the timespan of a couple minutes, she landed with a light thud infront of the den she had collapsed. Mi'Sad released Shadow from her tail and let go of Azael now that they were back home. She walked up to the destroyed den and pushed the rubble away from the opening, revealing the hollow beneath. She cleared away the stones that had fallen inside the cave and sat back down inside. With a breath, she relighted the rock nest that encased the eggs, warming them.

Shadow glared at the massive guardian of nature as she flew away and he gave up on trying to squirm his way out of Mi'Sad's coils. When she released him after they returned to the den, he continued to stare after Ayra. "I'll get her one day. I'll make Lord Dharak proud and bring that mountain of scale down." He sat lashing his tail from side to side and flaring his wings aggressively. He would not be underestimated again like he had as a young hatchling just because he was a pygmy.

Azael

As soon as Azael could feel the hard ground beneath him, he re-opened his eyes, thankful that the giant monster was now gone. Not even 24 hours have passed, and he had already seen enough action to tell him that life outside his shell was going to be far more treacherous that life inside his shell. He weaved through Mi'sad's legs and past an aggrevated Shadow, finding a soft mossy spot toward's the back of the cave and lay down. He now had Mi'sad and Shadow in between him and the cave exit.

Azael was both mentally and physically exhausted with all the ordeal's he had been through today and all he wanted to do was close his eyes and sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glaedr

Glaedr continued to fly around the mountain's, surveying the land beneath him for any sigh of movement, anything that he could sink his teeth into and devour. He knew that he would need to make several kills in order to feed himself and the other's.

As he rounded a mountain tip, a flash of movement beneath him caught his eye. It was a mountain lion, and from what he could tell it was stalking something. He descended to a lower altitude and looked around for whatever had caught the lion's attention. A few yards away a herd of mountain goat's grazed on whatever shrub they could find. "Perfect" he said to himself, before swooping down and landing on the ground, his right hind leg clenched around the body and neck of the mountain lion. The herd of sheep felt the ground shake as Glaedr landed and scurried away, but Glaedr knew they wouldn't go that far.

In a swift movement, Glaedr twisted his leg causing the lion's neck to break and instantly killing it. Glaedr gorged himself on the feast infront of him. This was the best part of hunting by himself, he did not have to share his own personal catch with the other's.

((edit: Typo's))

Edited by TotallyDrow

Oh dear, Ayra must be upset! Song thought worriedly. She shook her head and pulled herself into a sitting position as a quiet knocking rang through her cave. Sniffing, she recognized Dharsii's scent. "Please do come in, Dharsii," she called. She knew this was the young scout's first assignment. Song pulled an old, weathered map out of a nook in the wall and laid it out on the floor. DarkClan's been pretty unactive around this part. Ha! Perhaps they're too weak to fly up the mountain! Her tail wrapped around her staff and she laid it upon two curled ledges on the wall that served like hooks. She adjusted her goat pelt-bed and sat back down.

I have to get to the shrine today! "I am so sorry dearest Dharsii, but couldyou please telepath me the details, I have to speak with Ayra tonight!" She burst out of the den and winked at the Nebula before taking off. My staff! With a small growl, she whipped around, landed, and grabbed the sword-like staff with her tail. Not willing to waste any more time, she launched off backwards and flipped back around to get herself going in the right direction. Dear Lymu, I apologize, but once again I must leave the Clan to meet Master Ayra. You have full authority while I am gone. Thank you! she sent before flapping her wings harder and zipping through the sky at full WindClan-given speed.

Clouds raced past Song as she rocketed onward. She dove down and flew almost level to the ground. The Shrine is only a couple of miles away now, she thought, trying to gradually slow her self down. She was flying faster than most airplanes, but then again territories were quite large. One would need acres of land to support just one of the fully grown beasts. Seeing the Shrine, Song slowed down and gently glided downward, landing in her usual spot. She sat down and waited for the other leaders to arrive.

((Sorry if you got there first, I don't know who's already there. :3))

Edited by UmbreWulf

(lol me missed DEH action x3 stupid mom...)

Missy looked into the forest which Plants were a little droopy. She calmly walked to her den and sat down, waiting. She turned to the forest, then the rest of the tree.DarkClsn.... she thought with a snarl. She climbed up to the top of te treez

Edited by girlfairy76

((@Umbre, Nobody else is at the shrine, not even Ayra. She is heading towards the water clan returning Tyra to Shatterheart X.x ))

Glaedr

Satisfied with his feast, Glaedr sniffed the air trying to pinpoint the new location of the goat herd that had fled earlier on. Such an abundance of prey was not very common around these part's, as few animal's dared live so high up therefore it was his duty to make the most of this opportunity.

Finally catching the faint scent of the herd, he took off into the sky using the cloud's as cover. He would need to be far more stealthy if he wanted to maximise his efforts hunting. Diving in aimlessly would cause the herd to disperse in several direction's making it that much harder to get several goat's to feed the other's residing in the Wind Clan colony. The first strike would be the most important, if he could kill several at once with the first attack it would make the hunt so much easier for him.

He circled the skies just above the herd, waiting for the opportune time to strike.

Tyra laid low on Ayra's back as she flew at breakneck speed. Suddenly, she saw a flash of blue and heard her father's voice as Ayra passed another flying dragon. "Papa? Papa!!" Tyra exclaimed, leaping off of the great Guardian's back, "I'm here, Papa!!!" She flapped her slender wings as fast as she could and soon crashed into her father's embrace, wrapping her arms around him as much as she could. "I-I'm here...I'm here....," she whimpered, burying her face into his broad chest and sniffing.