Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

"Hm?" ShatterHeart turned his face towards the Terrae "Sure with both of us lokking well find the pigmy quickly." Walking away fom his daughter. "as for you tyra go home,now"

~~~~~~~

Swiming up to the ice dragoness gracefully "Come small one, lets not disobey your father" Guidefull waters said nobaly "mabey,.. we shall have a race back to camp?" Excitment gleemed in the blunas eyes

((does anyone else think the leaders should have speacil powers like earth can controll the plants, fire controlls fire or lava (volcanoes), wind can cause whirlwinds or tornadoes, water can controll water, but darkclan has none but use to be able to controll twilight or the shade of the sky thoughts??))

Mi'Sad allowed a low growl to escape her throat. "Stop that, little one..." A mischevious idea entered her mind. "Or else the Clans will come get you. You don't want to meet the clans, they're an evil bunch of dragons. They look ghastly. Since they are awake during the day, they become filled with sun, the ugly sun. But since we are awake at night, the beautiful moon sends her rays down upon us to bless us. That's why we hide in the shadows, we are the moon's blessed children. The sun weakens us." She paused. "That's why we live here instead of with the other Clans, they hate us for being blessed by the moon instead of the sun. Besides, the sun is an evil creature and the moon is pure." The Night Glory Drake extended her wing and gave Azael space to snuggle up against her side. "Come Azael. Dawn approaches and we don't want you to be caught in the sun."

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

((does anyone else think the leaders should have speacil powers like earth can controll the plants, fire controlls fire or lava (volcanoes), wind can cause whirlwinds or tornadoes, water can controll water, but darkclan has none but use to be able to controll twilight or the shade of the sky thoughts??))

((It would make sense. However Gray dragon's already have the ability to control weather and therefore create strong winds etc So the wind clan leader might need a different ability. Dark clan could manipulate shadow's etc X.x))

Azael listened attentively to the older dragon's tale. Throughout the tale his arrogance ego made him believe that if the sun and all its minions came here, he alone could defeat them all, so he sat there his chest held high showing no fear. That was until Mi'sad mentioned that dawn soon approached. All sense of arrogance and ego fled and the rationale childlike instinct's soon returned. He ran between the eggs and curled up under Mi'sad's wings, much like a child would hide under a blanket in fear of the boogeyman.

"I..I'm.. Just tired.. that's all... Otherwise... Otherwise, I'd fight that evil sun.." he reasoned with himself.

Mi'Sad smiled at the little baby. "It's okay, Azael. You'll grow up, and then you can help us fight that evil sun. And we'll win, just like we said we would." The Night Glory looked at the stone ruin ceiling above her, praying that it would stay stable for a few more months. She reasoned she was covered well enough that the sun wouldn't hit the eggs and Azael, can't have sickly babies. If anything, a few rays would spill onto her and lower her body temperature by a few degrees, nothing too serious. But for now, she didn't worry about the sun and its weakening properties, only about keeping her charges warm and safe. They were.

Alania nodded and started around one end of the lake.

"You go the other way. We'll flush the pygmy out one way or another."

She felt the vibrations of the forest creatures beneath her paws, taking note of any sudden changes.

((Ok MORTALLY injured was a bit much.....))

Bloodvein decided instead of going back to his den he would attack another clans eggs, he turned arpund and headed back to water clan. He saw the eggs below him so he circled a few times and plumeted towards the eggs.

"ok" Missy said as she walked her way back. She climbed to the top of the tree and look down invade he came.He would have a hard time with the plants Here. she thought, sitting now.((not much to say Dx))

((Just making sure you know the water clan's eggs are in a den at the bottom of the lake. X3 @pinkieseb))

Tyra flinched and withdrew at her father's sharp command. She stood, wincing, then turned to Guideful Waters. She hung her head and tucked her tail between her legs. "Sorry....I'm just not in the mood...," she murmured quietly before trudging into the water. She sniffed but tried not to cry in front of the graceful bluna. Her head still ached and she feared her father was so angry that she'd never get to leave the lake again. Around the ice dragoness's neck was a long leather string with a small ice crystal hooked on it like a necklace. The crystal was called a neverending ice shard for it was ice but never melted. Tyra's mother had given the rare gem to her when she was very young. It was the only thing Tyra had left of her mother now... She reached up and fingered it gently with her claws for comfort.

As Tyra swam, she looked up in the direction of the Dark Clan and pondered a few things. What if she could scout out the Dark Clan's location? She was apprenticed to become a scout anyway; she knew the rules and was skilled in stealth. Then her father would see she the great deed she did and be proud of her, letting her explore the lands once more!

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Azael lay there curled up, wondering if he was related to any of the other hatchling's still inside their egg's. He lifted his head up and gazed at the numerous eggs of different shape's and sizes all sitting in the moss, motionless.

A soft rumble from within shook him out of his thought's, he turned his head to face his underside to try and see what had caused such a weird sound, but could find nothing out of the ordinary. Another rumble, soon followed by an unpleasant feeling eminated from his stomach; he was hungry. Instinct's took over and Azael started to chew on the only thing he could, the soft moss below. "Yuck!" he said cringing, he started to scrape the remnants of dried moss off his tongue. However the taste still lingered there.

((Lol, it seems like we're always on when no one else is and vice versa. @TotallyDrow))

Tyra's mind was soon set. That was what she was going to do. The ice dragoness began to plan her escape, how she would sneak out. That night, she decided, she would wait until Guidful Waters was asleep. There were some loose stones at the back of the den; if she could claw them out, there would be a hole just big enough to wriggle through. Then she would grab a few water skins and head to the surface. She needed to keep water with her at all times, being a water clan dragon, so that was why she needed the water skins. From there, it was on to the dark clan. Tyra swam slowly under the lake's waves as she went over this plan many times in her head.

((When I wake up, there are quite a few other's on, but because its morning I'm mostly lazy to post. Lol xd.png, But yeah, during this time period it's normally just the two of us. ))

((LoL drew that last post was made at 1:01 AM innmy time zone! LOL and are you serious? the eggs are at the bottom

of the lake)) Bloodvein decided hed had enough adventure for 1 day and went back to darkclan territory to look for tresspassers

Edited by pinkieseb

Missy sighed as She sat there, waiting for Alania to come back. She drooped her head as she lay down, with her wings spread out.What I did was stupid. she thought. She closed her eyes and turned around.

Shadow watched as the other dragons began to disperse from eachother. The pretty little ice dragon and a bluna female headed back into the lake. The young darkmist pygmy grinned when he heard the two leaders talking about finding him. All this over little old me? They must really have issues. Oh well. I'm enjoying this. Let us have a nice game of hide and seek. He turned and trotted off down the shore, hopping between the land and water of their two territories just to spite them.

(( I have to agree with Tyra. Nearly a quarter of whats on this rp page is OOC talk. And I am not helping the matter with this post...so I'll be shutting up now))

Alania felt the splashing and hopping about of a creature in the distance. She growled and sprinted off in the direction of the vibrations.

ShatterHeart walke the other way surveying the water for anymovement. Where did the litttle thin go he asked him self, slowly entering the water Perhaps if i look from an underwater view ill find him quicker Swiming around The ice dragon looked at the shore.

~~~~

Yawning the Two finned looked at the apprentice, "it's late. Lets get some rest." Once at camp Guidefull Waters sat on a rock in the center " Tyra go to bed i'm staying away till ShatterHeart returns."

~~~~~~

Dreams Of the Protected awoke with as yawn. Standing up she streached out her blue and pruple body. The Daydream groomed the feathers of her mane. She walked out of her den. "It looks like it has rained." Commenting as both of her front feel steped in mud. Shaking the mud off Dreams countinued into the camp.

Passing a group of hatchlings playing the kind dragon smiled. She couldnt wait to have a mate and childern of her own one day.

".....Yes, ma'am.....," Tyra whispered in reply, swimming dejectedly into the den. She paddled to the very back of the den and curled up, waiting for Guideful Waters to either fall asleep or let her guard down. Her eyes glanced at the pile of loose rocks that made up a tiny corner of the cave then she looked back at the two finned bluna in anticipation.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Missy turned her head. The rain stopped. great!. now the herbs should be growing! She thought. usually she would ask WaterClan for some of the water to water some of the herbs she kept behind the Mother tree. But today, it rained. she got up and sniffed the air.marshy. She thought, stepping on some mud.

Bloodvein decided hed go see if any more eggs had hatched and he flew over realising none had hatched, just little azael was there hiding behind a shell, "Hello little one, we meet again"