Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

Tyra closed her eyes and was just at the point of crying herself to sleep when suddenly, she heard something rustling nearby. Her snapped up and her eyes darted around everywhere, searching the premises for the intruder. However, all she saw were shadows. She blinked, her eyes widening as something caught her attention. Did...did that shadow just...move by itself?! she thought, frightened.

((OH MY GAWD YOU GUYS POST FAST!!!! D:))

Ayra angled he wings slightly, turning in a wide circle to survay the Realm better. A ripple of fear coarsed through her body at the sight of so many DarkClan dragons. Their numbers are growing much too quickly... she thought. The full moon was almost here, and she was desperate to hear from the leaders and healers of the Clans. Ayra dd not particurally like having to stay in the atmosphere all the time, but it was tradition, and she knew she must uphold it.

((Look in the OCC veryone, I posted something about the full moon Gathering))

Alania lost track of the pygmy. She growled, unable to feel its vibrations any longer. She returned to the lake to find Shatterheart gone.

"Where has Shatterheart gone?" she asked herself. "This is no time to be wandering off..."

She grumbled and plodded back to the Mother Tree to find Dajima up and about.

Dajima? What are you doing up this early?"

-------------

Dajima looked down at the smaller dragon. Never had he been so happy to see Alania in his life.

"M'lady," he said, bowing his head. "I trust you are well."

"Well enough. We have trouble. DarkClan is getting bolder and sending scouts into our territory."

Dajima frowned and stood straighter.

"Those fools. They had better not come anywhere near our tree, or I'll break every bone in their body," he growled.

"Calm yourself. They are no longer in the forest, but I fear that this is not the last time that will attempt to infiltrate our lands. I want you to double the watch hours for your guards, and widen the perimeter of their patrols. Don't let any unauthorized dragon through unless it is a messenger from one of the other clans. I must speak to Ayra about this when dawn comes."

Dajima shook his head.

"The guards are not going to like this. They have long hours as it is."

"Do what you must to persuade them. It is as much their duty as it is mine to keep out clan safe."

Alania moved past him and began to climb the tree. Dajima sighed and swished his tail through the grass.

"The men are not going to enjoy this," he stated flatly, moving toward the group of sleeping guards within the tree.

Greatly scared and alone, Tyra whimpered and jumped up against the gate. "Anyone?! Please, is someone there?! Someone help me! Papa! Guideful Waters! Please, someone help me!!" she cried out in desperation. She cringed at the immense pain from her wounds but continued to jump up and call out. She prayed that one of the clan dragons would hear her, though there was very little chance of that. She was right in the center of the Dark Clan settlement...there was no one there to help her now...

Something strange filled Ayra's senses. It was a hatchling.... one of the leader's hatchlings if fact. In the DarkClan's camp! She was very close to the leaders and their families. This was simply unacceptable. Arching her head back, she let out a huge, blood churdling roar that shook the air of the whole Realm itself. Tipping into a dive, and sliced throught the clouds, and dove until she landed at her shrine. Calling out with her mind she bellowed, Unhand the ice hatchling at once you foul vermin, or so help me I will come in there myself and take her from you!

((Now all of you DarkClan dragons should probably get pretty scared now. xd.png ))

Shadow grinned at Mi'Sad, "Sure thing Mi. I won't bother the eggs." He twitched his tail back and forth as Azael tried to nip at it. The young darkmyst pygmy smiled and let out a playful growl and swatted at the air above the younger hatchling playfully.

He then noticed the little ice dragoness as Azael went off towards her. Shadow trotted up towards the ice hatchling, "Well hello there. I wasn't expecting someone like you to be here." He settled down comfortably and looked at her, she appeared around his age but due to being a pygmy he was only about half her size. "I'm Shadow by the way. Who are you?" He had never talked to a dragon from another clan before and was quite curious about the prisoner.

~

Dharsii leapt from the mountainside perch he had been on and set off across the mountains looking for Song. He had sensed her return and was excited to relay his information over his first scouting to her. The young adult nebula landed outside the leader's cave and lightly tapped the rocks with his claws in a form of knock.

~

As Siidrakon checked over the new Fire Clan eggs and hatchlings, he congratulated the new egg mothers and familiarized himself with the new hatchlings, making mental notes of what they might one day become. There was an overly large red hatchling who seemed that he would make a fine warrior one day as well as a crimson flare pygmy who seemed like she had the brains to be either a great scout or medic.

The great hellfire wyvern then continued on his way to the back of the egg chambers where his mate lay curled around two new hatchlings. Pride welled up inside of him at the sight of them, one male and one female, twins which had hatched from a strangly proprtioned double-egg. His mate lifted her head from the two sleeping hatchlings and smiled at him. The hellfire wyverns nuzzled eachother as the Clan leader settled down next to his mate and children. Around most other dragons he was a strict and often cold dragon but he lightened up in the presence of his family.

Tyra gasped and fell backwards with a thump, causing her to grind her teeth in pain. Scrambling to her feet as quickly as she could, she stumbled back. The Dark Myst Pygmy had startled her, walking up so suddenly. She whimpered and stared back at Shadow with her deep violet eyes. She remained very quiet for a while, then seeing he wasn't going to tear her to pieces, she took a deep breath. "....T-tyra....," she replied in a whisper, lying down and tucking her wings close to her.

Shadow flicked his tail back and forth. "It's nice to meet you Tyra. Though I doubt you feel the same. Everyone always hates on the Dark Clan." The youngster started to twirl the end of his tail to try and get Azael to jump at it again. He had always been too small to play with hatchlings his own age and had been the only pygmy of the clutch he had been in. "So what is the Water Clan like Tyra?" He was very curious about this newcomer and wanted to learn all he could from her. "Just because your Clan hates mine doesn't mean we can't have a polite conversation." He was trying not to seem threatening but she still looked pretty scared to him.

Edited by Drakossozh

Tyra tilted her head slightly as he began talking to her. He was attempting to be...friendly? Tyra slowly ventured toward him. "Well....if you notice, your clan hasn't treated me very nicely...maybe that's why you're hated to much..." She turned and lifted her wings, showing Shadow where Bloodvein had torn off her scales. She'd stopped bleeding but all her wounds were ghastly and crusted with blood. She winced and tried not to move so much. "That's twice I've almost been killed by Dark Clan...," she muttered to herself, her thoughts flashing back to when Dharak attacked her clan when she was only a newly hatched dragon. She shuddered and shook her head, dispersing the memories. Glaring at him, she replied to his question, "Why would I tell you about my clan? You'll just use that information against us...!"

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Mi'Sad heard Arya's roar and telepathic shout. She let another burst of flame escape her mouth and onto the rock nest, bringing the temperature of the den up a few degrees. She clambored out of the rubble cave and stood outside it, looking around for the source of the roar. Not finding it, the egg-mother got slightly panicked. "Azael, get back in the den!" If he did come back right away, she would grab him and shove him in the back of the den, out of sight. The thought of another intruder, especially one that sounded territorial, made her shudder. Her job was to protect the hatchlings and eggs. "Shadow, you too."

Azael's attention was soon diverted back towards Shadow's tail. It was now within striking distance for Azael and that only spurred his efforts. He crouched down low and inched across the ground getting closer and closer to his target. He was just about to leap and grab the tail when Mi'sad's shout echoed through the night. Azael once again made him self as small as possible, this time not in anticipation of pouncing on Shadow's tail, but in fear of the intensity in Mi'Sad's voice.

Smiling, the young ice dragoness felt amused by the tiny dark clan hatchling as he tried to attack Shadow's tail. However, Tyra's eyes grew very wide as Mi'Sad emerged from the cave, instructing the two dark clan dragons to get back inside. "W-why? What's coming?!" Tyra asked worriedly, hurrying to the bars of the gate. She had been too busy crying out for help to receive Ayra's mental shout.

((Gah, sorry, short post. x . x))

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Shadow heard what Mi'Sad said about the voice but he pain no mind to her call back to the den. He looked calmly at Tyra and readjusted his wings, "Did you ever think that maybe the Dark Clan acts the way we do because we are hated? I've never commited any crime against the other clans and you heard the things they called me. Besides I wasn't asking to know your clan's secrets or anything. I'm just curious about what its like to live underwater and always have plenty of food."

Azael didn't know whether he should return to the den or not. Part of him felt that it was better to listen to Mi'sad and return to the den, however his more rebellious foolhardy side told him to stay and watch. He looked between the two caves trying to come to a final decision on what he should do.

((Moonbeam, Can all dragon's of any age hear Ayra's call? Including Dark clan X.x? Wasn't sure if Azael should react to her telepathic shout X.x. Also, Going to school now. Bye))

By this time, Tyra's wounds were causing the poor ice dragoness a lot of pain so she pushed off the gate and lay back down again, whimpering and clenching her eyes shut. "L-look.....I-I don't w-want to talk anymore...," she said, gritting her teeth and sniffing. "M-maybe not you...but your kind h-has already caused me e-enough pain...h-how can your clan d-do this to a young dragon?" she asked, motioning to her injuries, "We d-don't attack you. Y-you attack us." She turned her head away and opened one of her waterskins, taking a small drink. She then poured the rest of it on her scales. She was running out of water...

((Yes, everyone can hear her. Also, any DarkClan dragons need to be very, very scared. She is literally the mostl powerful being in existence in the RP))

"AZAEL! GET BACK HERE! RIGHT! NOW!" Mi'Sad yelled, lunging at the two small dragons. She scooped Azael up in her mouth and grabbed Shadow with her tail, curling it around him and restricting his movement. With her left paw, she slashed open the bars that prevented Tyra's escape and plucked the little one from the small cave, retracting her claws so she wouldn't hurt her. "Time to go!" The Night Glory broadcasted to the three dragons with her mind. She turned to the rock nest that encased the eggs like a hard shell and fanned her wings to blow out the flame and bring down a shower of medium-sized boulders. This brought rubble down over the entrance to the den, effectively hiding the eggs and the evidence that a den was ever there. With a last mighty flap of her wings, she lifted off into the air, heading for the farthest reach of the DarkClan territory.

There was a roar and then a deafening crash as the gate before Tyra was slashed open. The Night Glory, obviously the dark clan's den mother, reached into the dark cave and wrapped her large paw around the ice hatchling firmly, yet gently. Tyra squealed as she suddenly found herself being lifted high into the air by Mi'Sad as she took to the skies. Frightened out of her wits and having no clue what was happening, Tyra chirped uneasily and buried her muzzle into Mi'Sad, getting as close to the Night Glory as possible. Tyra knew Mi'Sad was a member of Dark Clan but there was so much confusion that the ice dragoness decided to stay in Mi'Sad's embrace since she seemed to not be a threat to her currently; in fact, Mi'Sad seemed to be protecting her.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Mi'Sad looked down at the little ice hatchling. "I-I'm sorry, little one. It was just very important that we got out of there as quick as possible. Someone dangerous was heading our way." The Night Glory looked around her, half expecting Arya to come diving. Tyra was the hatchling the Guardan of Nature had spoken of, no other clan would have another Clan's hatchling. "We'll land soon, and I'll get you some water... That's what you need right? Water?"

Azael flinched when Mi'sad roared and closed his eyes on instinct. A sudden force picked him up and he swayed as it moved. The next thing Azael knew was a sudden blast of wind all around him as he hanged there limply. He opened his eyes, slowly at first, the ground beneath him flew by like a blur.

He squirmed trying to break free of Mi'sad's grip, he was so high up that he was starting to get stressed, the hurried motion wasn't helping either as it only caused more turbulence for the little hatchling. All he knew was that he wanted this ride to stop and to feel the solid ground beneath his feet once again.

((@Moonbeam, Ok thank's.))

Alania's head snapped up. A roar like the crashing of thunder reverberated through the air. It was Ayra.

"What is she doing down here?" Dajima asked, looking in the direction of the roar. Alania came down and stood beside him.

"I don't know, but I'm sure we will find out," she said, narrowing her eyes. "It may be DarkClan causing enough trouble to get her genuinely angry. I wouldn't want to be them, right now."

"Aye. Let's hope she can fix whatever those hatchling-snatchers broke," Dajima growled, his voice low.

"The full moon is almost upon us," Alania said suddenly, turning back toward the tree. Dajima looked at her, confused.

"And?"

"And, that means I will be meeting with Ayra soon. I've decided to stay here until then. No use bothering her now when it'll be but a few days to wait for all of the leaders to come together."

Dajima frowned, but nodded.

"Are you sure? It would seem that things are fairly bad to have Ayra coming down here to deal with it herself."

"If she needs us to meet early, she will call upon us," Alania stated flatly, climbing up into the lower branches of the tree. She laid on one with her tail curled around the thickest part.

Dajima sat down at the base of the tree, in front of the cavernous opening to the clan nests within. He was large enough to block it from sight, and this is what made him one of the most important dragons of the clan. Like Janitor ants, he could block the opening with his body to prevent other dragons from entering, while the clan could exit through the uppermost sections of the Mother Tree. He was not about to let DarkClan make off with their newest clutch of hatchlings, and if Ayra was coming below the Atmosphere to face off with them, it could mean an impending attack.

A low growl emmited from Ayra's throat. So you wish to run? Very well then... With a great swooping motion, Ayra lifted herself off the ground and flew after the Night Glory faster than a bullet. Reeling around if front of it she snarled, "Have you not learned to not run from me?" She towered over the Night Glory, eyes glowing with anger. "Give me Tyra. Now."

Azael whimpered as a giant shadow loomed over and eventually stopped infront of Mi'sad. Whoever this was, it was huge. It's sheer size easily made this creature the biggest thing Azael has ever seen. Azael glanced at its eye's and immediately diverted his attention, he did not feel worthy to be looking at such a being directly in the face.

Azael looked up at Mi'sad who still had him in her jaw's, "I... I'm scared..." he whimpered telepathically towards her.

((@Moonbeam, I'm assuming since Ayra is one of the guardian's that she would be bigger then an ordinary dragon, is that right?. Also is she a GoN? :x))

The wing rushed past Tyra's ears as the Night Glory glided through the. Flicking her ears, Tyra thought she heard something. The young ice dragoness blocked out everything and tried to concentrate. Yes, there it was again! The dark clan mother was telepathically asking if she was alright and needed water. Tyra nodded slowly in reply, managing to reply, "Y-yes....w-water...," telepathically.

Suddenly, an enormous shadow passed over them and a mighty dragon swooped down in front of them. Tyra breathed heavily, looking up at the face of Ayra, the great Guardian of Nature. Her violet eyes widened and she held her breath in awe, trembling in Mi'Sad's grasp. The Guardian wanted Mi'Sad to hand Tyra over. The poor ice hatchling didn't know what to think; her mind was filled with too many thoughts. She squeaked apprehensively and moved closer to Mi'Sad.

Edited by Tyra-Ice