Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

Alania gave Ayra a nod as she dismissed herself. Running like the wind, she bounded through the trees like a deer in flight. She managed to make it back to the Mother Tree, the sun shining off her scales and filling her with energy. She rattled her scales as she shook herself out, panting from her run. She walked up to Dajima, looking down at him.

"Dajima, keep your eyes and ears open. As we were talking I didn't notice it, but just before Ayra closed the meeting, I heard the trees whispering about a Vampire on the prowl. When I left, it wasn't there, which means it fled from the rising sun. Come night, be prepared. Double the Scouts and makes sure that your guardians are doing their jobs. DarkClan is getting bolder."

Dajima blinked at her, then nodded. His red eyes glimmered like his armor in the glow of the morning sun. He sat up and yawned, looking around diligently. Alania leaped up into the tree, heading up to her usual perch to rest and bathe in the sun's warming light, which provided the energy she needed when she wasn't consuming her favorite plants.

Bloodvein got up rose his wings and started flying to where the gathering was to see if it had ended. He was flying and saw it had finished so he flew down and landed in the forest looking for blood. He looked through the trees and saw Alania talking to Dajima he started sneaking up to them and jumped into the leaves of a tree roughly 10 Metres away from them for cover and to get ready to kill.

((Lol well I do have a 2 year old brother!))

As soon as the weight of Tyras sleeping body hit Shatterheart, they neared their great lake. Such a sight... Thought the ice dragon as the sun's rays gleamed throughtout the sky and apon the lands. "If only she could see it.." whispering to himself the Waterclan leader steadied his wings.

((I have a 2 Year old bro too! Hes already a master of computers Much like myself and can get into any game he wants! The only thing he can do with internet is go to youtube and watch minecraft!! ALL TRUE!!))

((My Brothers Special biggrin.gif Incredibly smart too....))

((Stay on topic unless you want to get a warn from a mod please. :3))

((I know, thats the last off topic post.... Another warn for me is a week ban not just a posting ban! Anyone rp?))

Song did not see anything of interest, but that did not upset here. I swear I'm going to be down here for a while. This path is probably the best and only way for DarkClan to infiltrate, she thought, staring out into the mist-cloaked sunrise. She saw the occasional rabbit and bird-of-prey, but nothing threatening.

Edited by UmbreWulf

Siidrakon looked around at the rest of the leaders, his molten yellow eyes glowing. Pah! I'd like to see the Dark Clan make an attempt on the Fire Clan! They can all join the rest of the corpses of their fallen invaders. As the rest of the leaders began to leave, he saw Shatterheart with the little Ice dragoness again. He spread his wings and lifted into the air. After a few minutes, he came up beside the Water Clan leader with the hatchling safely asleep on his back.

"Greetings Shatterheart. I appologize for the circumstances that befell your daughter this day. Is she alright?" the great hellfire wyvern asked.

~

Dharsii floated on a gust of wind as he pondered the thought.

"To camp, around the mountain and to the border it is." The young nebula beat his wings and came up beside Dreams.

"You call the start." he said cheerfully. It had been a while since he had been able to just have fun. He had been so focused on completing his training as a scout. But with his first day successful he guessed he could have a little fun.

~

Shadow crept through the ruins, his forked tongue flicking. He smelled rats but the scents were all old. They had been gone from this place for days now. The young darkmyst pygmy had been checking it every night, hoping they would return. He sighed and trudged across the pile of rubble looking for anything he could eat. A spider and the cricket it had been hunting were swallowed down on sight.

The young dragon then spread his wings and lifted into the air. He circled up and turned to head towards the Earth Clan territory again. It had been quite fun there earlier. But a massive shadow overhead caught his attention.

"Lord Dharak!" he shouted. He shot up towards the large zombie dragon and circled around his leader's massive head. "Where are you going Lord Dharak?" Shadow was always excited to see the massive zombie dragon and was curious about what the older dragon was doing. "Is there to be an invasion?" He was ready for the day they would conquer the other Clans and finally be out of their dying territory.

As a new presence apreared next to the ice dragon he peared over to see a hellfire wyvern.Listening to what the Firelan leader said Shatterheart replied. "Ah hello to you too Siidrakon, what happened today was horrible but it could of been worse." Beating his wings the waterclan leader slowed down "As for Tyra she's alright, but when we get home I shall give her a talk she'll never forget!" With a light laugh the Ice dragon looked around. "Seems like this is my border, I wish we could talk some more but I must be going." and with that the leader respectfully said farwell to the other.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dreams looked at Dharsii "Ok!" A strong wind passed as the blue dragoness stared off into the beyond. "Ready..... Go!!" with those words The daydream shot off flying as fast s her wings could carry her light frame. The clouds moving around her and the sun lighting her path as she left behind the nebula.

Edited by GuardianProtector

Tyra, the young ice dragoness, slept peacefully upon ShatterHeart's broad, frosty back as he flew across the orange morning sky. The rising sun's golden rays of light turned everything yellow-orange, setting a peaceful mood. All around, the land animals and birds of the clans began to wake, filling the air with soft chatter and beautiful song. Feeling the presence of another, Tyra opened one, sleepy purple eye. Seeing the Fire Clan leader, she smiled shyly at him.

The Misfit came back to camp in time to see Ayra, talking to her faithful deputy Dajima. She walked up to them and said, "Scouts are in there places." she turned away and picked up the pile of herbs she dropped on the ground and returned to her den in the Mother Tree. She sorted the herbs and put them in the other piles of herbs. I wonder what they talked about at the gathering. probably DarkClan. they're all in the know. she thought. She looked at the piles once more, then dropped her head on the wood.

Alania walked off, Damn Their to open now

So bloodvein turned and walked back to the gathering place and saw

Shatterheart distracted by Tyra standing by the water.

He jumped into the air screeched and flew down and shatterheart

and Tyra Fresh Bloooooooood

((Pinkie... Tyra is riding on Shatterheart's back and they are flying back to their territory... *points at the two post's directly above you* ))

Edited by TotallyDrow

((Pinkie... Tyra is riding on Shatterheart's back and they are flying back to their territory... *points at the two post's directly above you* ))

((Yeah guardianprotector told me... deleted it...))

((Going to give Song somefin ta dooooo -sings-))

-Luminskar was up early, the Leaders had alll returned and he was out to seek his own.- Song of the Wolves, he thought to himself, I hope she doesn't overwork herself. Luminiskar screwed up his face in a 'yeah like that'll ever happen' look and added to himself, Or bore herself to death. That would be unpleasant... Ahead mist began to gather about far beneath the cloud banks. Entering it, he followed his leaders distinct scent and walked up behind her in absolute silence. When his nose was by her ear he said.- "Creepy isn't it." -With a face that was disinterested, he moved back in anticipation for the surprised lashing he was sure to get if he stayed too close. He gave a short laugh. He was amused but his face didn't give that much away. He only looked like he was thinking about something as always.-

------------------

-Irisiseble folded one claw over the other and stared out into the distance as the glow of the sun added to the ambers and scarlets of the gurgling volcano. It was quiet apart from the usual and despite his bordeom he ramained unmoving, his perfect posture un damaged, just as he prefered. He had no intentions of moving until he was given a good reason...like a chipped scale...Yeah, he thought, that would do it. and returned to focusing on the sky that was punched into just a circle by the opening at the top of the Volcano.-

Bloodvein flew off to patrol fire or water clan. He was flying along and saw shatterheart

and tyra flying next to a hellfire. Blood dived into the trees to walk the rest of the way. He decided hed follow and attack Shatterheart for fun.

Song jumped, tail snapping like a whip. She snapped around, only to see her Clan healer, Luminskar. It took her second to calm down, but soon replied to his inquiry."Yes, the mist does give our forest a mysterious feeling, doesn't it?" she asked, peering out into the impenetrable whiteness. She waved it away as it started to gather near her face, preventing the dragoness from seeing.

(( Well, all the clan leaders are either returning to there clans, or are at there clans. You can start off at the clan your dragon is at. You.... Can patrol the border???))

-Luminiskar didn't answer because he decided to make her question a retohrical one. Looking out as she did he found himself utterly bored, he silently marveled about his leader and how she could handle such a bleak chore. Luminskar looked around himself and then dissapeared into the fog. Moments later he reappeared on the other side of his leader. The fog had gotten pretty thick and he knew she wouldn't really be able to hear or see him. Luminiskar wondered for a moment if walking up to her would be dangerous. Shrugging, in that he didn't care either way, he spoke abruptly, breaking the silence that had settled.- "Eat this." -He didn't hold up the herbs he'd gathered until he was sure he was out of range of another surprised reflex attack.-

((Luminiskar loves to make people jump xd.png))

Dharak had to fly a good three or so miles before he came to a clear pond. The massive Zombie lighted down at the shore, transfixed at it's beauty. The pond glowed and eerie blue light, as water did after direct contact with the full moon. He carefully unfurled the map and submerged it in the water.

After waiting a couple of moments, Dharak pulled he map from the water. Droplets rolled off of it as if it were made of wax, and what was left was a perfectly clear and legible map. The Zombie frantically scanned the map until he found the mountains labled: The Spires. Yes... Yes! I now have the location of the blood shard! I will have my power back!

Song flinched but knew Luminskar was around. She couldn't see the Moonstone, but knew he was beside. her. "What herbs?" she asked, frantically waving her paw in front of her face. No matter how much she tried to dismiss the fog, it would not go away.

"It'll give you energy and keep you from becoming unaware even in this kind of mist." -He stepped through a sheen of mist and made himself visible to her. Handing her the herbs he placed them in her palm and closed her claws over them.- " Better safe than sorry. I'm the one who has to heal if you get hurt. I would hate for that day to come."

"Thank you," said Song kindly as she grasped the herbs in her paw. She ate them quickly, knowing the taste probably wouldn't be amazing. And she was right. They were bitter, but suddenly she felt reinvigorated. She was still bored, but not tired. "Fighting is an unfortunate part of our life," said Song sadly. "With DarkClan rising we have no choice. That's why I am standing watch over the path," she continued. "I don't even want to imagine what would happen if they were to ever reach camp..."