Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

Mi'Sad must have been half-asleep, she finally noticed Tyra entering the cave and then Bloodvein diving down at the foreign dragon. Mi'Sad screeched, a deafening sound. She gathered the few eggs that were left unhatched in her two front paws and Azael in her mouth, running awkwardly out of the ruin and taking flight. The moon cast her shadow on the ground, giving her an ominous look. "It's okay, Azael." The Night Glory said telepathically, trying to be careful with him. "Just a little intrusion from one of the Clans." She alighted in the part on the ruin where most of the other dragons took rest during the day; a small cluster of dens packed closely together. She took a spot in an empty den, squeezing into the rubble and giving just enough room for Azael to walk around inside if he needed to stretch his legs.

Mi'Sad arranged a small nest out of broken rock and set the eggs inside it, then set the nest aflame. She made sure not to chance it if the cold night air harmed the unborn hatchlings in any way. The Night Glory set Azael beside the fire and curled her tail around him, keeping the Black Alt a safe foot away from the hot flame. She looked outside the small den of rubble at the moon, not able to get Bloodvein's screech out of her head, what if the dragon that came to her hatching den had actually taken an egg? She couldn't process the thought.

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

"I'm not like you filthy hatchling murderer! I would never hurt any eggs or hatchlings, even if they were from Dark Clan!!!" Tyra protested. As Bloodvein clawed her back, she fell to the ground. Her sincere scream of pain echoed throughout the land of Dark Clan. Tyra claws the barren ground and whimpered, becoming still. "P-please, s-stop...I-I'm begging you..!" she pleaded, tears streaking down her face and small streams of blood running down her back, "I-I'd never h-hurt....a h-hatchling or e-egg...Never."

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Blood saw MiSad and azael leave with the other eggs, Blood knocked tyra to the ground and slit her arm open with his foot and he saw the tears streaming down her cheeks, He laughed at the injured whimpering dragon and dragged her into a nearby cave. "ahhh darkness, my prefeared type of light levels" he snicked and kicked tyra deeper into the cave.

Tyra grunted as she felt herself being dragged into the cool darkness of a cave. She groaned, the pain overwhelming but she waited for a chance to escape. As soon as Blood loosened his grip, she growled and kicked him into the wall, using her back legs. She blew an icey blue flame from her mouth, freezing him to the wall and she fled the cave, crying out and stumbling from her injuries. She knew the ice holding him to the wall was quite thin and he'd be out in no time. She took a deep breath and leapt into the air, taking off. Soon, though, she had to stop and she dove into some scaggly bushing among a field of boulders and empty caverns to hide. She whimpered softly and licked some of her wounds but her vision blurred and soon she began to loose consciousness.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Blood had no idea what had just happend all he knew was that tyra was gone and he was frozen to a wall. He screamed in rage, and smashed the ice with his claw and took off after tyra wanting to recapture her before she got back to her territory. He was screeching at her "ICE IS NO MATCH FOR ME" And continued flying after her, he dove down and landed heavily outside the cavern she was in and started at her with a cruel smile.

Edited by pinkieseb

Various shapes rushed passed Azael's vision as he was whisked away by Mi'Sad. Two figures barely visible in the dark light crashed into each other repeatedly and screeches reverberated through the night sky once again causing some discomfort for Azael's ear's.

A sudden orange light entered Azael's field of vision as he was placed back on the ground beside the egg's. This light danced and flickered in front of his eye's until it was blocked out of his field of vision by Mi'sad's tail. Eager to continue watching, Azael stood on his hind leg's, using his fore legs to support him on the end of Mi'sad's tail. He continued to watch the fire as its radiant heat warmed his body.

Wendy couldn't keep the situation back. She just knew something was wrong. She couldn't put her claw on it. "I just know something is wrong! It's driving me mad!" She said to herself. She prayed to the dragon gods (I guess?) "Please let Tyra live! I beg you! Please!" She didn't see Tyra as a clan member,but a sister. And wouldn't want to let her die so young. Wendy went into her spot and cried tears that couldn't be seen. (Because she's in water) "I just know something is wrong. I just know it." She thought to herself before crying herself to sleep.

Blood's screeching voice claws at her ears and she trembled from head to tail. Her violet eyes darted around, fear forming a large knot in her throat ever time she tried to swallow. Holding her breath, she prayed that the evil dragon would not find her. She gritted her teeth as she continued to loose blood from her wounds. She blinked several times, trying to clear her thoughts and stay awake but she kept on getting more and more weak.

Her heart skipped a beat as suddenly Bloodvein landed not more than five feet away. He smiled at her wickedly and she quickly looked away, sniffing. "I-I never wanted a-any of this.....I-I just wanted t-to...to please my f-father...," she whispered, continuing to tremble. Her tears fell on the dry dusty ground as she curled her long tail about herself and tucked her graceful wings close to her sides. "P-please just leave me a-alone..." she cried softly.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Blood felt amused by the little dragon crying. He slowly walked over and said "I dont care about your father, To me everyone thats not in DarkClan dosnt deserve to live, you can join us and i might show mercy for you, if you dont join i will knock you unconsious and lock in the DarkClan dungeon...."

Tyra cowered away from Bloodvein as he approached. However, when he mentioned Tyra joining Dark Clan, her face twisted into a scowl. "....I will NEVER join you murderers...," she hissed with a surprising sense of passion, "Go ahead, lock me up, but I will never be apart of your clan. My father will tear you all to pieces...!" She beared her white fangs then looked away again and withdrew even farther into the cavern. Her thin body shook with silent sobs.

"You sure your cowardly father can do anything?" Blood bit tyras neck and clawed her face knocking her unconcious he picked her up and walked towards the cave and threw her limb body into it. He growled shut the gate and flew to tell misad to bring the eggs back and that tyras locked up! He flew back and staryed guarding the entrance to the cave waiting for her to regain conciousness.

Shadow stepped to the side as Tyra tried to shove past him, "Watch it. Was that really called for?" He shook himself off and watched the ice hatchling dash off into the forest. "I bet that's why Lord Dharak hate you all so much. You don't share any food with us and you are so damn rude!" He heard the adult ice dragon rise up out of the water and heard the terrae dragon rushing in his direction too. He scented Bloodvein close by. You've messed me up again Bloodvein! I'll get you back for interfering with my plans twice in one day! He took a breath and slipped into the water with scarcely a ripple and hid in a clump of reeds on the lakebed.

Mi'Sad nodded to Bloodvein, not entirely happy at what she'd heard him do to the ice dragon. But she didn't let that emotion appear on her face. "If it's alright with you, Blood. I'll stay here for the night, much warmer in this den and Azael is more comfortable." She said to the vampire telepathically. The Night Glory nuzzled Azael behind where his horns would grow.

Blood was watching turas body when he heard the telepathic message, he teleported a reply "Fine by me"

Tyra groaned. What happened? Where am I? When the ice dragoness opened her eyes, she found herself lying on her side. She cringed and attempted to roll over on to her belly. Tyra turned and began using a little bit of water from one of her flasks to ease the sting of her wounds. She was in some sort of cave...alone. She curled up fearfully, looking around.

Blood saw Tyra trying to recover so he opend the gate walked in and shut the gate behind him then locked it and ate the key (Its stuck at the back of his moyth so he can get it back out) Then knelt next to Tyra and growled

After hiding for a while, Shadow was forced to surface for air. He took a few deep breaths and then cast about. Not seeing anything but the day progressing, he decided to return home. He jumped into the air and flew back towards the Dark Clan's home, weaving in and out of dark hiding places.

One he was back on his own turf, he landed and trotted along before he came upon the place where the clan stayed. He noticed the egg mother, Mi'Sad, inside a cave with the eggs and a new black hatchling. Shadow grinned and rushed over to them, perching on a rock near enough to see but far enough away to avoid any strike Mi'Sad might make at the mischivious youngster.

He started grooming himself in a rather feline fashion, "So what's the new little one's name Mi?" Even though it didn't make a lot of sense for him to be calling a hatchling that was nearly half his size a "little one" and he casually abriviated Mi'Sad's name as he did for most of the other Dark Clan members aside from Lord Dharak.

Edited by Drakossozh

Tyra gazed out of the gate and half smiled as she caught a glimpse of a dark clan hatchling. Her smile quickly faded, however, as wished he wouldn't grow up to be evil.

When Bloodvein suddenly walked up to her, Tyra inhaled sharply and looked away from him, scowling. "What do you want...?" she mumbled, using her wings to shield her somewhat from him.

Alania bolted into the trees, bounding off of the thick trunks to come around behind the pygmy. She hissed, charging toward the scent of darkness.

----------

Dajima looked up. Little Missy was tending to some herbs or whatnot. He gave a low growl that could be felt through the earth.

"Of course. She goes off to fight DarkClan and leaves me behind to babysit...How typical."

He sighed and sat down, armor rattling loudly.

"Oh well. Any smart dragon would stay away while I'm here, anyhow. It goes without saying that the intellect of DarkClan is a little lacking, however..."

I dont want anything said bloodvein. I just want your father, he will come eventually and fall right into my trap! Ive got lots of traps out side that will capture him when he comes for you! then i will bite him and turn him into one of us. Then you will follow the same fate....

Mi'Sad looked up at Shadow as he entered the den. "Oh, it's just you, Shadow." She unwrapped her tail from around Azael and nudged him towards Shadow. "This is Azael. He hatched not two hours ago. And if you'd be so kind to stay away from the fire, I got eggs incubating in there."

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

(( http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=100159 Please remember that posts in this section need to contain at least 4 RP'ing sentences in an RP post. You should consistently be doing this, not just every other post of yours.))

Post at Least Four Sentences Per RP Post

We ask you to post four sentences because that ensures that you are adding something to the roleplay. It also ensures that the person with whom you are roleplaying can find something to reply to. Each sentence should contain more than 3 words. It’s really not that tough!

Hearing chatter outside her den Guidefull waters awakened. Steping out she saw the clan in a muc. "Whats going on?" the bluna aske a scout. "Tyras missing!" Widening her eyes the the reply NO! LIfting her wings Guideful Waters swam to Shatterheart.

When she got to where he was the two finned souldnt hold it back "Shatter heart!! Tyras missing!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The great leader stoped his persuit and looked at his deputy with dread. If what she said was infact true then his daughter was gone. Possibly kiddnaped by Darkclan. Growling the ice dragon lifted his wings and with one beat he was soaring in the air.

Shying away from the evil, heartless dragon, Tyra shuffled over to the gate that kept her hostage inside the cave. The young ice dragoness then lay down on the cold stone floor and rested her snout between two of the iron bars. Tears streaked down her pale, light blue cheeks. How could I have been so stupid? she scolded herself mentally. Her violet eyes looked out of her prison around the Dark Clan settlement. She had succeeded in finding Dark Clan, but she never meant to discover it this way. "Won't anyone help me?" she whispered in the direction of the egg and hatchling den which wasn't that far away from the dungeon. Thin trickles of blood ran down her sides and neck from where Bloodvein's claws had torn away her indigo blue scales.

Azael stared at the new creature in the cave, due to its miniature size Azael assumed that it must have been another hatchling. He quickly hobbled over towards the rock that Shadow was perched on and tried to nip at its tail in a playful manner. Several times he jumped trying to grab a foothold on the rock in the process so that he could pull himself up, but each time he failed and slid back down to the cave floor.

Outside the cave, under the moonlight a sullen figure caught the attention of Azael. Whatever or whomever it was, was separated from the rest via long bar's which extended across the cave exit. Curiosity soon got the better of Azael and he ducked down low, crawling across the cave floor to get a closer inspection at the strange intruder. He slowly inched his way across the floor, if you were unaware of his presence, you would have assumed it was just a shadow lurking around under the darkness of the night.

He stopped when he was equal distance from the cave where Mi'Sad, Shadow and the other egg's were and the cave which held the stranger. Her scent was much different then the other's, it smelt watery.

(( :/ ))