Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

Poor Wendy had to see all of it,even the wounds. Seeing she had seen enough,she swam back down. But the sight haunted her. She said to herself "I'm going to be a healer when I be an adult. I don't like the idea that we don't have anyone that can heal. Poor Tyra,I hope she and her father will live." She then had another strange flashback.

(FYI,this flashback is before her first one.)

Wendy now sees a dark dragon through a crack,with storm clouds rumbling behind him. With him were his minions. He started picking up eggs,including her. Then he started picking up sleeping hatchlings. Including an ice hatchling sleeping on gold. He then said "Last stop everyone. Our raid is done."

Wendy thought to herself when the flashback ended,"This is strange. I never remembered this until now. Is it real? Or is something wrong with my head?" She looked up at the black blanket that loomed above her.

((*tear* it seems like people tend to miss my posts...now me sadened))

ShatterHeart snarled "I dont care! I will fight! this wound does not bother me This shameless darkclan dragon will not leave here today without me unlessing my wrath!" anger burning in his eyes as he glared at the healer

((lol tyra has never seen this side of her father @ tyra-ice))

"... I will fight also... The size does not bother me..." Missy said staring at the ground. "if you wish I will heal..." She turned her head towards the vampire dragon." you make me sick!" she growled. She heard thunder and rain fell on her scales." two leaders, and a healer. You are outnumbered." she growled.

(lol X3)

"P-Papa? Y-yeah, you get h-him, Papa...!" Tyra cheered him on. However, her own voice rang in her ears and she winced, closing her eyes. She staggered backwards, the rain pouring down over her. Finally, her paws slipped on the thick mud and grass, causing her to fall to the ground. She groaned, her head pounding.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Noding Shatterheart approteched the vampire. "Ready for your heart to be ripped out" Intimidation filled his voice

"Tyra?!" Fatherly instincts tok over the rage fuled dragon as he ran to his child. "Are you ok?"

Edited by GuardianProtector

(btw, pinkieseb had to leave but will be back later. His charie is Bloodvein.)

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Shadow leapt nimbly out of the battle and into the brush. Curse you Bloodvein. I had this all under control! He thought to himself. The young Darkmist scrambled up the nearest tree on the outscirts of the battle and watched disinterestedly. He then saw something that did catch his interest. Two other hatchlings watched the battle from nearby, an Ice and a Water from what he knew of the other clans. He hissed gladly and leapt into the air before plunging into the water near the two larger hatchlings.

Tyra vaguely a dark shape lean over her. "Papa....?" she said quietly, "I-I'm fine..." Her head ached but other than that and a few cuts and bruises, she looked alright. "...a-are you ok? I-Is he gone, t-the Dark d-dragon...?" She noticed a second shadow, small at first but then got bigger as it dove down. "What's that?" she wondered. Half of the ice dragoness's body was in the water of the lake and half was on the shore, half unconscious yet half awake.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Missy growled at Blood and watched as Shadow jumped in the water." Hatchling go!" she hissed at Tyra, trying to get her away from danger."... Be prepared...to be attacked."(( for healers me used to them knowing stuff. Is because I read Warriors by Erin Hunter. They say prophecies with ... And I think its epic x3)) Missy prepared to Launch herself at the big Vampire dragon." I don't care if I'm too small..." she said.

Edited by girlfairy76

Blood Turned As The Ice Dragon Jumped Out Of The Water,

He Lifteed Up The DarkClan Hacthling And Flew Back To The Den To Get Healed! He left the 2 clan leaders bleeding and hurt.

((Im At School biggrin.gif))

Edited by pinkieseb

((Just remember that you're charie's not super powerful. I think saying that they were mortally wounded is a little far... It was one dark clan deputy against two clan leaders and two apprentices. @pinkieseb))

Edited by Tyra-Ice

((on forums... We call this godmodding or powerplaying... The people that own the dragons DECIDE if they want to be hurt... And a healer was tagging alongside x3 but if they want to be Hurt... They have a leader...))

((@pinkieseb No, you did not mortally wound anyone, not to mention you did not respond to a fully-grown Terrae dragon lunging at you through the rain. Read the posts and follow the rules, or don't play at all. That goes for everyone.))

"Im fine" The leadersaid wincing as he leaned on his wounder leg. "but I still want you to head back to camp as quick as possible ok? Ill call Guidefull waters to get u" Diping his head under the water ShatterHeart sent a message to his loyal deputy.

~~~~

Miles away a beautiful Two finned bluna sat on the sea floor. GuideFull Waters can you hear me? Blinking she realized Shatterheart had comunitcated with her. Yes What is it? Shelistened as her comander informed her of the ongoing situation. Got it ill be there soon

(( in case someones comfused the underlined words are the underwater echolocation conversations))

((Ooh, I think we should come up for a cool name for the Water Clan lake. o3o))

Tyra winced and rolled over on her light, pale blue belly, trying to get up. "N-no, Papa. I want t-to stay here with you! I-I'm fine," she protested. Her head, however, was still pounding, making it hard for her to think. Why were the dark clan dragons on the regular clans' territories? Was Dharak finally planning an attack? His revenge, maybe? She was splattered with mud from her head to her waist area, since the lower half of her body was in the water.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

((I'm getting SUPER scared by the freaky zombie add >_<))

Missy watched Shatterheart." I'll get something for the blood..." she said. She got a leaf and soaked it with water. She threw the water-filled leaf at Shatterheart, right at the cut. She hoped she didn't miss, last time that happened, she was an apprentice,really bad at throwing. But she had already adapted to sounds and vibrations and could make out where the cut was.

"i dont care tyra your going home" Shatterheart said with authority.

"And now-...what the?" He cast his gaze to the sudden precence of a leaf on his arm. Looking at Missy "Realy?"

~~~~~

GuideFull Waters Submerged from the water "ShatterHeart I'm here"

Tyra looked up at Shatter Heart with her deep purple eyes. "B-but Papa!" she protested, whimpering a bit. She didn't want to go back to the den. She would miss all the action!

((Gah, short post x ~ x))

Edited by Tyra-Ice

"uhh... You don't want bloodshed!" Missy said quickly." would show signs of weakness for your clan! Healer duties...?" she said. She really wasn't sure If it really was her duty. But she didn't want to make the little ice hatchling sad. Although it wouldn't make a big difference. she thought.

Shadow grinned devilishly as Bloodvein retreated. What a coward The young darkmist pygmy dove down through the waters of the lake and settled into a patch of reeds. He worked his way back around to the shore through the thick plants. Once on the shore he turned and crept through the plants until he could see the other dragons again. He watched as the pretty little Ice dragon argued with the big adult male about returning to her den. He disinterestedly noticed the adult Misfit pygmy talking with them as well. He set back on his haunches to watch.

Alania landed, missing the Vampire as it retreated. She hissed and looked around.

"Where did- Oh, Missy..."

She shook her head in disappointment.

"Go back to the tree, Missy. I'm putting you on watch duty until I get back. Go make sure he isn't headed to the Mother Tree," she commanded.

"Now, where did that pygmy go?"

She peered around the edge of the lake, vaguely recalling the tiny black dragon diving into the water. She listened quietly, focusing on the whispers of the woods rather than the voices of the other dragons.

Where are you...?

She closed her eyes and lowered her head, pressing her cheek to the wet ground. Tiny vibrations from the various small creature fleeing in terror did nothing to help her discern where the pygmy had gone.

"Shatterheart, would you mind helping me search for that Darkmist Pygmy? I didn't see it leave the water, which means it could be anywhere around the perimeter or even hidden among the reeds."

Edited by kronosdragon

Azael turned around again as he heard a voice come from behind. He soon realized that the thing surrounding all the eggs, was infact another dragon. His rebellious side kicked in, rather then walking over to her, he started to duck and hide between the other dragon egg's. Playing a little game.