Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

Missy crawled down the tree, to Dajima."Will they plan to attack? They are bigger than us." She said calmly. she frowned at the sight of the dead plants. "If they live, soon our home will be destroyed. Half my plants have died." She said. She sighed, looking at Dajima. She watched as some scouts walked off.What are the leaders and Ayra talking about? she wondered.

Edited by girlfairy76

Alania smiled as the last leader finally arrived.

"Ah, there you are Siidrakon. About time that you showed up," she joked, chuckling.

Shatterheart looked at Alania "I understand, its not disrespectfull..just something at this moment i rather not talk about." Bowing his head the waterclan leader looked up as the great Arya landed. A strong breeze engulfed him. Squezeing his eyes shut he tightened the hold on his daughter.

~~~~~~

Smiling Dreams watched as Dharsii circled her. "My first day wasnt fun either. But it'll get more fun" she said cheerfully Gasping in delight the dyadream came up with an idea "Wanna race!?"

Glaedr swooped down from above landing on several goat's. Four were killed on impact, crushed under the grip of his hind leg's. The fifth goat managed to make it out before being engulfed in a torrent of flame's. "Well I guess, they will have the choice of raw or medium rare goat's meat...." he mused to himself.

Picking up the fifth goat with his tail, he flew back toward's the wind clans den. Five goats would be enough to feed quite a number of the younger dragon's. Landing outside an entrance to the Wind Clans main gathering hall, Glaedr placed his catch in a pile. Other hunter's had already brought back their own kills so the stack of food was quite plentiful.

Glaedr left and returned to his own den, and lay down.

The Vine Dragon looked worried. "Ah, I see. I will gladly do so, sire." He took a few steps back, burrowed into the ground, and pulled in his vines. As he did so, they pulled in some dirt over the hole. All that could be seen was a small pile of dirt. A small rumbling could be heard and felt by those close to the hole as Genrivan moved swiftly through the earth, heading for EarthClan's borders.

Limpet woke up, blinking, and stared at the two dragons in front of her, Missy, and Dajima. Too tired to speak, she settled for a quiet peep and an inquring look.

Mi'sad looked up when Shadow came back, relief flowing through her blood. He just wanted to hunt? Should she let him? It was dangerous to go outside the den area right now. With growing hostility between the the DarkClan and the others, an attack might be expected... "Fine... But please... be as careful as you can. and if you see someone from a different clan in our territory, come back here immediatly and I'll tell a scout." The Night Glory allowed Shadow to leave and hunt for the clan. "Just be back before sunrise."

Song smiled at Tyra then returned her gaze to the Shrine as Ayra landed. She bowed her head to the Guardian, stretching her legs out in front of her. As she returned to her original position, she looked up with curious brown eyes. "Lady Ayra," she said, shaking a couple specks of dirt out of her snow-white scales. I wonder why she called this meeting, the full moon isn't tonight! It must be DarkClan, she thought, her mind flitting back to her Clan. She trusted Lymu, but what if DarkClan took the chance to ambush he mountains while she was away. Song knew that she was as good a fighter as any of her warriors. She had never had an affinity for magic, so she had turned to combat when she was a hatchling. Her staff, more like a sword, was her weapon of choice actually.

Bloodvein got up and rubbed his head. He realised hed fallen unconcious. He looked over at tyras cage and screamed in rage when seeing she was gone.

((Perfect thing to cover my ban))

Mi'Sad looked over at Bloodvein and sighed to herself. "Bloodvein, capturing that hatchling almost got us killed. It would have been enough to run her out of the territory. Scare a little one and they're unlikely to do it again." The Night Glory looked back at Azael who was sleeping peacefully behind her. She extended her wing to cover him up and keep him warm, not wanting him to get a chill.

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

Azael shifted slightly in his exhaustion induced nap, as the air around him gradually got warmer thanks to the help of Mi'sad's wing. Unknown to the other's a storm was starting to form deep within his mind, and at the center of this storm was a gigantic figure much like the silhouette of Ayra when she confronted Mi'sad only hour's ago.

Azael clenched his eyes and dug his claws into the dirt of the cave floor as this storm continued to envelop the confines of his subconsciousness. The spectral image of Azael started to run attempting to escape the fast approaching grasp of the evil tyrant Ayra, however such attempt was futile as the foul monster got closer and closer.

*FLASH*

A bright yellow light overwhelmed his field of vision as a chorus of thunder reverberated through the invisible walls that encased his mind causing Azael temporary blindness in this dreamlike realm. As his vision slowly returned to normal, Azael could make out the contour's of several lance like pillar's aligned in two row's above one another. Once the blurriness subsided, Azael came to the shocking realization that those pillar's were in fact teeth. Teeth sharp enough that they could skewer his minuscule body with the greatest of ease.

Azael forced himself to look beyond those monstrous tools of destruction, to the face of their owner. Another flash of light lit the sky in a golden glow, revealing the nightmarish manifestation of Ayra standing right before him with her claw's descending onto his tiny frame.

*BANG*

The thunder that slowly follows suit of its lightning companion echoed through his dream, forcing his eyes open. Azael awoke with a jump and immediately ran into the side of Mi'sad. He stood there dazed and shivering.

((Only called Ayra evil, Since Azael is from the Dark Clan))

edit: Typo's.

Edited by TotallyDrow

Alania looked expectantly at Ayra.

"Well, now that everyone is here, shall we begin?"

Ayra dipped her head and said, "Yes, let us begin. I shall start." The massive dragon cleared her throat and straightened herself before continuing, "Luckily, DarkClan has not been overly active this past month. The only significant event occurred a couple of hours ago. Shatterhearts' daughter wandered across the border and was kidnapped by a vampire known as Bloodvein. When I attempted to retrieve her, a Night Glory tried to run with her, forcing me to physically take her from her. Tyra is fine, but I admit it bothers me how Dharak made no appearence or acknowledgement to my presence in his territory..." Ayra paused for a few moments before finishing, "Anything else to report from the Clans?"

Edited by Moonbeam22

Bloodvein walked over to misad and the hatchlings and eggs to ask about any events that had passed while he was knocked out. He walked up to mi'sad and asked "Anything Happen While I Was Unconcious?"

Blinking in confusion the male dragon looked at Ayra Did she just say Tyra is Guidefull waters..... Shaking his massive skull ShatterHeart looked down at his daughter to see if she had herad the mistake of their guardian. Though if she did, ShatterHeart would not correct Ayra out of respect.

Song flinched slightly as she hard the word 'DarkClan'. We'll have to keep a careful guard over the eggs and hatchlings, she thought, tail flicking back and forth in agitation. Then she continued listening to Ayra. Tyra was kidnapped? Well, I suppose that's why she's here, then. After a short pause Song cleared her throat and stepped up. "On the Dark-WindClan border there are traces of DarkClan scent and prey blood. We have reason to believe that they were hunting in WindClan territory recently," said Song before sitting back down. Her eyes began to wander towards the far off ruins DarkClan called home, but was soon snapped back to reality. She dipped her white head politely and look around at the other leaders.

Missy climbed up the Mother Tree again. "are they really planning to attack?" she called down."oh never mind." she said after a minute. She sat on a tree branch, watching the clan below.

Tilting her head, Tyra looked quite confused at the news the great Guardian announced. Guideful Waters wasn't her mother.... At least, that's what Shatter Heart had always told her. Turning her head, she gazed up at her father with a puzzled expression.

Alania stood next.

"Just this evening, before Tyra wandered away, a Vampire and a Darkmist Pygmy were in my forest. I have reason to believe the Pygmy was hunting on our territory as well, and the Vampire came in to help it when I was trying to make it leave. Shatterheart had helped me drive it off, but it escaped us back to DarkClan. They may not have been overly active this past month, but those who are, well, they're getting bolder. DarkClan has not been on our land ever since a Shadow Walker was killed after an attempt on our eggs. The fact that Pygmy attempted infiltration bothers me, and Dajima is no happier.

If I may make a suggestion, I think it would be wise for all clans to increase their defenses and send out more scouts along their borders to prevent DarkClan moving in. Or, at least, to warn the higher-ups before more eggs or hatchlings are stolen away."

She sat down, finished with throwing in her piece.

Username:tacoking67

Character's Name:celtok

Species:not shure hasen't hatched

Clan:fire

Personality:has lots of energy and always try to be the stroungest he can and a show off

Other:idk hasn't hatched

Shadow flicked his tail and smiled at Mi'Sad, "Don't worry. I will." With that, he launched off of the ruin and flew off. After a while of flying, he touched down in a patch of bramble grass near a pile of rubble and set if to wait. This was one of his favored hunting areas and was actually pretty hungry so he figured he could grab a quick bite before setting off after the guardian of nature.

~

Siidrakon listened as the other Clan Leaders spoke with Ayra. The Dark Clan had never really been a problem to the Fire Clan. Both lacked large amounts of food and the Fire Clan's fortress-like home was difficult to infiltrate. They had caught and killed a few Dark Clan dragons who had dared to try and make off with some of their hatchlings and the bones of those dragons now adorned the border closest to the Dark Clan. The great hellfire wyvern preened at one of his wings as he listened to the others talk.

~

Dharsii fluttered his sparkling purple wings with joy. "A race sounds like so much fun! From where to where?" He asked as he continued to lazily circle the daydream dragoness.

After Talking with mi'sad bloodvein decided to watch the gathering with ayra. He got up and jumped into the air and followed the scent to Ayra. He finally saw the gathering and swooped down into the trees unseen he crept up so he could faintly hear what was said.

Edited by pinkieseb

A strange smell soon filled Song's nose. What is this DarkClan? DARKCLAN? she thought worriedly. She peered up into the clouds to the top of the shrine and saw none other than Bloodvein, the deputy. Clearing her throat once more, she called out. "Excuse me, Bloodvein, deputy of DarkClan. What business do you have here?" Her voice rang out with the tiniest hint of a challenge. She looked at each leader and Ayra in turn, then pointed upward with her staff directly at the enemy's face. "You have no right to be here," Song continued. "Speak."

After Talking with mi'sad bloodvein decided to watch the gathering with ayra. He got up and jumped into the air and followed the scent to Ayra. He was going along and smelt something diffrent he started to follow that scent and he watched below and saw Siidrakon looking over at the FireClan fortress. Blood thought he might swoop in and kill a few eggs and hatchlings of the fire clans. He swooped down and landed on top of the castle staring directly into Siidrakons eyes!

((You gotta follow the RP more closely... Siidrakon is at the clan meeting with Ayra and the other clan leader's. He isn't at the fire clan territory. On top of that, according to Moonbeam's description, the Fire clan live inside a volcano, not a castle.))

((Oh I thought Pinkieseb was referring to the Shrine as a castle. 'Cause Bloodvein was going to watch the meeting. So that's what I based my post off of. : P I'm confused. So what do I do then?))