Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

Shadow heard the two leaders moving. One on the shore and one in the water. He smiled happily and continued to trot along, hopping into the shallows and then back onto the shore in random intervals just to entertain himself. Waterclan, Earthclan, Waterclan, Earthclan. So easy to move between the two of them He thought to himself and couldnt help but snicker.

Bloodvein decided to cause more mayhem and flew back to water clan, He swooped and saw little shadow hiding in the reeds. So blood flew into the surrouding trees to hide and give a suprise attack!

Tyra waited patiently at the back of the cave until she thought it was safe, then she slowly walked to the pack of rocks at the back of the underwater den. Using her sharp claws, she began pulling away rocks and moving them out of the way. Finally, she had made a hole just big enough to swim through. She managed to wiggle through it and swam to where her father kept the waterskins. Grabbing a few, she then began stealthly swimming towards the surface, making sure to stay away from where the leaders were. When she broke surface, she gasped, finding herself face to face with a Dark Myst Pygmy dragon; a member of dark clan! She stood there for a moment, stunned, her violet eyes locked on Shadow's. The full waterskins swung at her sides as water ran down her slender muzzle, neck, and tail.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Bloodvein say Tyras head come out of the water and stare at shadow, Blood snickered and walked back a few steps deeper in the forest, But not too far he wanted to see the action

Shadow slid to a halt when he saw Tyra's head break the water's surface, practically hydroplaning on the water. He stopped and stared at her for a few moments feeling like he had seen her before. "Oh, thats right! You're the pretty little ice dragon from before arent you?" he asked inquisitively. He scented the air with his tongue to make sure that the lead dragon's were not too close yet. After he was sure he still had time he sat back in the water and waited for her response.

Missy picked at some plants, saying, "not good." and "good.' She sniffed each one, her tiny paws(do dragons have paws?) touched the mud,making footprints. She walked to a dead plant and ripped the whole thing out. All my plants are dying one by one! I wish DarkClan didn't exsist sometimes. She thought, throwing the dead plant.

Tyra continued to stand there, statue still, until finally she shook her head, breaking her trance. Her expression turned to a scowl. "You....," she growled. However, she remembered the last time she tried to fight a dark clan dragon alone and her expression swiftly changed to one of fear, especially since she caught the scent of another dark clan dragon not too far away as well. She looked towards the leaders worriedly but if she called for them, she'd get in trouble as well! Besides, Shadow was only a pygmy. The young ice dragoness took a deep, shaky breath and tried to shove past the pygmy.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Bloodvein saw what tyra and snickered he walked a bit closer ready to help the pygmy if tyra attacks.

Alania felt splashing and movement on the far side of the lake. She gave a sneer, the trees whispering their secrets in her ears.

"We've got a Vampire, Shatterheart!" she called, quickly bounding toward the source of the vibrations.

---------------

Deep red pinpricks of light began to glow from beneath the roots of the Mother Tree. There was a low rumbling, like an unearthly growl as a dark figure began to move, awakened from its slumber. Gleaming metal rattled as a large, daunting Stone dragon rose to his feet. His eyes gleamed as another rumbling growl emanated from deep within his chest. He took a few slow, heavy steps forward. He could feel it - the pull of another. He felt like something was going terribly wrong.

Dajima stoon, bathed in moonlight. His stony black-and-grey skin was all but covered by the heavy iron armor he wore, emblazoned by the insignia of the Mother Tree. He shook himself awake, looking around.

Something is...wrong.

He looked up, seeing that Alania was not in her usual spot high in the tree.

Alania, my leader...where have you gone?

He looked down at the ground where footprints were imprinted on the muddy ground. He gave them a slow sniff, and confirmed that they were Alania's.

If Alania has gone away, I should remain to guard the nest. She can handle herself.

He stood like a statue, cold and un-moving, as he kept a sharp eye out for danger.

Bloodvein turned and saw Alania coming, but how.... he thought,

He didnt think Alania had seen him so he leant against a tree to watch everyone.

Mi'Sad tried to prevent herself from laughing out loud at Azael trying to eat the dried moss then nearly throwing up because of it. Instead, a small chuckle escaped her mouth. "I don't think you'd want that dead moss, Azael. Try this..." She reached back behind her and picked up a dead, scrawny rat in her mouth. Not much, but enough sustinence for a hatchling. She set the rat down in front of black alt, wondering when a member of the clan would bring more rodents or small game. Hunting was never very good in their territory...

Missy felt The Stone Dragon at the roots of the Mother Tree."Alania has gone to fight Some DarkClan." She said walking slowly to Dajima(is dat his name?)"DarkClan has been ruining the plants i have raised." She whispered, sounding like a sad mother. The plants have been there since she was a hatchling, they seemed to be dying but they werent. just not fed water. So Missy had started to take care of them.

Seeing Alania was on her way, Tyra knew she had to get going or else she would get caught! With a grunt, she pushed past Shadow and shoved by Bloodvein, running off into the Earth Clan territory woods. When she was hidden beneath the canopy of bright green leaves, she paused for a moment to catch her breath. She then scanned the area, trying to find what she should do next. Lifting her snout to the sky, she scented the wind to find the direction of the Dark Clan. Soon, she smelled the scent of death and knew that was the right way so she headed off in that direction after taking a small sip of water from a waterskin. It wasn't long before she reached the Dark Clan territory line. She stopped and looked out at the barren land with fearful eyes, her thoughts flashing back to when she was little and Dharak had attacked her clan.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

"What!" Shatterheart rose from the water as fast as his body allowed him. Seeing that the earthclan leader was heading towards the trees, the ice dragon shot himslef in the same direction.

Azael watched as Mi'sad placed the dead rat in front of him. He sniffed it taking in its scent, before slowly taking a small nip at it. Just in case he didnt like the taste of it, he wouldn't have too much to get rid off. It was slightly chewy at first but it certainly tasted far better then that yucky moss did.

Azael took another bite, much bigger then the first and another, before finally filling himself up. He lay there on his side, full. Azael slowly drifted off to sleep~

Tyra stared down at the invisible line between the two clans' territories. Finally she looked up. "Don't worry papa....I'll make you proud, just you wait and see," she whispered. She then crossed over into the dark territory and took stealthily to the skies.

The shy, young dragoness glided on the gentle airwaves. Now that the storm had gone, the wind had that fresh, peaceful feeling. However, when she looked down, she was reminded of the dark, destroyed land she was in. The strong scent of death, blood, and tradgedy filled her nostrils and met her eyes as she soared over the dark clan territory. She continued flying until she knew she must be getting close to the center of the forbidden land; she then dove down and continued on on foot so as not to be detected by any Dark Clan dragons. She stopped her journey, her throat becoming parched and her scales getting dry. She drank from one of the waterskins and poured the remaining water from the waterskin on her scales. She knew she must be getting close to the Dark Clan settlement by now; what she didn't know was that she was right next to the entrance of the Dark Clan's den where they kept the eggs and young. Unaware that she was so close to the den, she looked up at the sky then around at the land, trying to figure out where she should go next.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Bloodvein had seen tyra try creeping padt so he took to the skies and followed her, He saw her stop right put side the eggs so he took the back way into the egg area and told misad to gather the eggs and leave before tyra enters! He then went around to attack tyra and hold her hostage in Dark territory! He flew ovet tyra screeched then said NO ONE TO PROTECT YOU NOW!!!! In his loudest voiced and dived!

Edited by pinkieseb

(Sorry if I haven't posted in forever xd.png,let's just pretend Wendy has been sleeping this whole time since the last post I've posted.)

Wendy woke up from her sleep. She looked around,"Everything seems normal. At least I hope it is." She thought to herself. Wendy then smelled the air,she smelt something strange,something weird smelling. "Where is leader? Where Tyra?" She asked to herself. Their smell was nowhere close. She began to worry. "Did they get killed? No,don't think such thoughts. That's outrageous to think that! But,where are they?"

Edited by PeachSapling

Mi'Sad listened as Bloodvein commanded her to gather eggs. She couldn't refuse a deputy... But she was an egg-mother! Not a damned scout! The Night Glory couldn't leave the eggs and Azael or else they would get a chill and die. Mi'Sad stayed put, and also wondered how Blood traveled so fast between miles of territory.

Tyra soon caught her breath and stood to continue on but something caught her eye. It looked like....the entrance to a cave? She flicked her long, ice tipped tail as she looked toward's the Dark Clan's den and wondered if it was abandoned. Finally, curiosity got the hold of her and she slowly crept closer to the opening, her pale blue wings tucked closely to her sides. What could be in there? she wondered. Suddenly, she heard Bloodvein screeching at her from the skies. She gasped, looking upwards.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Blood screeched and smashed into tyra and screamed STAY AWAY FROM THE EGGS!!! GET OUT OF OUR TERRITORY!!!! And started trying to bite tyra!

He then saw MiSad wasnt moving and screamed at her to take the eggs and leave and to not disobey the deputy!

(Lol tyra! Im screeching at you and u take no notice??)

Edited by pinkieseb

Bloodvein had seen tyra try creeping padt so he took to the skies and followed her, He saw her stop right put side the eggs so he took the back way into the egg area and told misad to gather the eggs and leave before tyra enters! He then went around to attack tyra and hold her hostage in Dark territory! He flew ovet tyra screeched then said NO ONE TO PROTECT YOU NOW!!!! In his loudest voiced and dived!

((That One Wasnt Edited Also You Still Dont Defend Yourself?!?))

Azael stirred, opening one heavy eye. All the noise and commotion had woken him. He looked around confused and in some distress as the loud noises from outside echoed through the cave.

He quickly placed two paws over his ear's in an attempt to drown out the sound.

((Actually yes it was because the post said you edited it. And alright alright! D8 I'm still judging how Tyra's going to react to the situation, you're not even giving me any time to think! Please back off just a little, ok? I'm giving other people a chance to post their replies. o - o; @pinkieseb))

Tyra screeched as Blood's fangs dug into her scales and she tried to pull away frantically. "W-what eggs?! I-I don't know w-what you're talking about!!" she cried out, swiping her claws at Blood to get his fangs out of her neck. "P-please, let me go!! I-I'm not here to steal or h-hurt anyone!!!" She made sure to preserve her water skins from getting torn; if those were lost, she knew she would be in trouble since water clan dragons couldn't go 24 hours without water. "L-let me go!!" she demanded, whimpering.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

"Yes You Do!!" Bloodvein continued clawing and biting at tyras scales determined to make mortally injured or dead. "You were heading to our cave where the eggs are!" Bloodvein screeched. And bit tyras back while clawing at her neck and face! He noticed she was tring to protect the water slins so blood tore them with his claws. Causing water to spill.

Edited by pinkieseb