olympe

The show-off-your-wreath thread.

I can't believe how good so many of these wreaths are!!!! You talented, talented bunch of people biggrin.gif

Unfortunately Santa has never given me artistic talent lol ... but here is mine anyway

wreath

http://dragcave.net/wreath/matmetchi

Decked it out with new decorations. c:

I absolutely looooove it.

And it's perfect for Christmas where I am.

In the morning it was pouring, the afternoon it shone like the heavens, and right now it's as windy as a hurricane. :l

Wth mother nature?

Edited by Matmetchi

I'm just trying to figure out what the banana was there for - but i put it to good use xd.png

my finished wreath

I like what you did with the banana. laugh.gif

I'm hopefully going to try to add more to my wreath today, since it's pretty boring as it is, but it's so difficult to come up with good ideas. I never realised how lacking in creativity I was until now.

But everyone's wreaths look fantastic! smile.gif

xd.png it okay. I try (and failed) at makeing Assassin's Creed symbol. Your wreath makeing me hungry... Edited by xZEPHYR495

http://dragcave.net/wreath/kiyoura

:| I am tempted to do another dragon to make it symmetrical. Tempted. But the first took ages!! Finished!! <3

Anyways, I shall call my creation the Holiday Peacock Dragon. :'3

Happy Holidays everyone~!!

Edited by kiyoura

my tree

It's a holly hatchling, because I really, really, really want a holly. I hate how the one dragon I think is truly beautiful is one of the rarest in the cave sad.gif

Finale Wreath

Yes, sad to say i did not use every decoration, but I wanted something simple and logical, and I came up with it....

Enjoy...

I really like what you did with the strung lights, it looks very cool.

Aquamyrine

I really like what you did with the strung lights, it looks very cool.

Aquamyrine

Thanks, I was trying to make them work around those ribbons but just did not want to cooperate, so i fixed there problem.....lol...

@Lady_Nightfox: Wow, very pretty and very funny, I almost luaghed my butt off....

Edited by White-Sword-Master

Well Here's mine Tada It's not quite done yet, i want to fix it up a bit but i'm pretty proud of it. Just a tribute to PJO and Ancient Greek/Roman Mythology in general biggrin.gif

Okay it is finally finished, i'm quite happy with how it turned out.

Aquamyrine

Edited by aqua17