olympe

The show-off-your-wreath thread.

@PonyTales: Wow! blink.gif Your avatar/wreath are amazing! ohmy.gif Those must've taken you a few hours to do, no? blink.gif Edited by FluffyPillow

funnygirl1998, I really like yours, but what does it say? Dubious, I like the purple wreath a lot!

There are so many lovely wreaths here. I wouldn't have the patience to create a dragon or other animal. I would have liked to create a Jesus in the manger scene, but again I don't have the patience.

Jumpsnake, your macaw is wonderful. PonyTales, I love the Sunset. The dino is cute, too, but the Sunset is the prettiest, I think. Very nice, lanette. PieMaster, the fireplace and the placement of the reindeer is great. Valura, that's pretty awesome. Mylorite, that's a cute idea and your garland placement is marvelous.

Schnee - wow! Aww... Rudolph is cute, Olympe (both of them). Rinah, that's awesome! Thedragn01 - that is absolutely gorgeous! Numb3ers, that's so pretty. Izabelle89, I like it! I especially like the frame and the sleigh. I like the pretty blue one, GiratinaOF.

Sscott3825, I like the flag. I like it a lot. I bookmarked it so I can look at it easily.

Paradiso, I like the swirly design. Ooh, silverlane, that's pretty (but there are no winners this year). Teintidh, I rather like yours. And yours, too, Particle Soup. Raina1219 - very clever Santa Balloon.

Well, seeing as how I lack the patience most of you all seem to have (LOL), I kept mine traditional. Here's my various wreaths: wreath ; Another one ; Yet another

And here's the one from yesterday, and I rather like its simplicity:

user posted image

And here's my last. I'm not sure it's my favorite of the ones I've done, and it is kind of cluttered, but I'm pretty sure I won't re-decorate. (But then again, looking at the last one and this one together, I might do a version of the last one for my final wreath.

user posted image

No wreath should hang its head in shame. They're all lovely, from the simplest traditional ones to the elaborately designed dragons.

Mine's tradtional, anyone wanting to view it can go through my scroll to do so. wink.gif

Hope you all enjoyed a lovely christmas!

user posted image

My first and probably last wreath dragon here! x3

Edited by Bamboomonkey

Wow, I like all your wreaths, guys... each is so special... <3

@ Bamboomonkey - congrates for your silver, it looks adorable and took a lot of time, I suppose? Well done. smile.gif

Bamboo's wreath reminded me of mine, so I created this : user posted image

Fits rather nicely I think biggrin.gif

Those dragon wreaths all look really cool. I don't have the skills for that, so I made this instead. I'd redone it in red and green, but meh, I like the blue and silver theme better. happy.gif

Everyone's wreaths are so gorgeous!

Here's mine:

user posted image