olympe

The show-off-your-wreath thread.

Ehh. Call me traditional but...

Click.

Love seeing some of these dragons ones. Saw the silver couple, holly, ribbon dancer, and tinsels a few pages back. Gorgeous wub.gif

Here's my most recent version. Pretty boring, but I'm going to start over once we get all the decorations.

user posted image

Edit: There are so many interesting wreaths here. I don't think I could even begin to do dragons and such with the ornaments. Panthera, your Yulebuck is amazing!

Dekimasen, your nyan cat is pretty awesome.

Someone said they thought some of these wreaths would be impractical to hang on your front door. True, the candles would pose a problem, but not all wreaths go on the front door. I've been to a couple of wreath contests and have seen some pretty amazing wreaths including one decorated with Longaberger baskets (whew - expensive wreath). I've got one that I made for a contest with a Snowman sitting on the side of it. It's very large and would be too big to put on most doors. (I won 2nd place.)

White Fox, I love your inventive palm trees.

Edited by Classycal

Been playing around some more because I was really very bored!

Presenting, the horse:

user posted image

The tri coloured snow angel:

user posted image

And the ice dragon:

user posted image

Edit: The sunset:

user posted image

And the yellow dino:

user posted image

Edited by PonyTales

*dies* I'm not even gonna bother posting mine after those. >.>

Well done, Pony! Those all look amazing!

Edited by Kalista

Wow Pony! Those are the best ones I've ever seen! Wow!

I'm starting over smile.gif

Edited by NivaTheDragonQueen

How long do we have to play with these? I have gone thru so many edits and still can't decide what to do. xd.png

alliana1, I'm amazed at how you got the blinking lights just right on the Glory. Awesome.

And Pony Tales, all I can is WOW! I am curious as to how you got the blinking lights to show up on your screen shots.

There are just so many awesome wreaths here.

Here's my latest (and still very boring) wreath, but I like this one.

user posted image

Fixed mine after being inspired by PonyTales' Ice dragon and the fact that I always end up clicking CB thunders:

http://dragcave.net/wreath/NivaTheDragonQueen

I didn't do a Xmas version because 1. There aren't any brown ornaments and it would blend in with the default screen background and 2. I like the purple-ish and blue color scheme better :3

I'm particularly fond of my little lightning guy wink.gif

EDIT: Hey! All someone needs to do it make a magma one and we'll have the whole legendary trio! ohmy.gif

Edited by NivaTheDragonQueen