olympe

The show-off-your-wreath thread.

Everyone's wreaths look awesome! smile.gif

Edited mine a bit since I posted, so wanted to do a final posting now that decorating is closed! My wreath

That is amazing!

Mine is very, very busy. I was going to undo/redo it but the days slipped past me, so mine looks like an old-fashioned German restaurant with all kinds of tchotchkes on the walls...

but hey, at least there are snakes on this wreath.

My Final Wreath.

Wish decorating wasn't closed, but I'm extremely proud of my creation smile.gif Reposting it for the final time!

That's very nice looking! I have also a sleigh on my wreath! biggrin.gif

I would love to play more with the wreath (and the tree), let's hope they will re-opens at some point.

My wreath

...Was also suppose to have a dragon hatchie going into the Christmas night as well as some sort of a border, but I didn't get to finish it because I thought we would have more time xd.png Oh well

Well, I'm clearly not the only one who did a dragon (which I should have expected given this demographic!), but it seems few others used ball ornaments as the basis rather than bows or snowflakes. I kinda wish I'd thought to put him slinking on the bottom of the wreath so I would have had more room for his wings, but as it is it works.

Mah wreath: http://dragcave.net/wreath/poofiemus

I would love to play more with the wreath (and the tree), let's hope they will re-opens at some point.

Thanks! I like your wreath a lot--nice border/designs!

My wreath

...Was also suppose to have a dragon hatchie going into the Christmas night as well as some sort of a border, but I didn't get to finish it because I thought we would have more time xd.png Oh well

GAPE

I also like,

everyone else's!

People, be confident about your wreaths! They're all really pretty!

Sorries for all those who cleared their wreath or something.

perzephone: At first only the snakes on your wreath loaded and I was like, BUSY?

[sarcasm]My wreath took about one entire hour! [/sarcasm]

My goodness, there are some beautiful and extremely creative wreathes here blink.gif So beautiful! I'm so glad it wasn't a competition this year, lol.

Here's mine. All done with what could be done: My plain wreath tongue.gif

hehe heres mine again, didnt change much from when i first posted it but i did add a few things xd.png just a ribbon dancer poking her head through the center of the wreath =3 http://dragcave.net/wreath/dragonsroc989

That's cute! I love how you did the paws.

@panthera, That is just... wow. The sheer detail of that Yulebuck just blows my mind.

I did a few minor changes to mine, so here's the final version. Not Christmasy in the least, but I'm proud of it. http://dragcave.net/wreath/HawktalonOfRiverClan

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Wow, this has got to be one of the best wreaths I've seen, I love it! smile.gif

That's cute! I love how you did the paws.

@panthera, That is just... wow. The sheer detail of that Yulebuck just blows my mind.

I did a few minor changes to mine, so here's the final version. Not Christmasy in the least, but I'm proud of it. http://dragcave.net/wreath/HawktalonOfRiverClan

hehe thanks =3 i like how the two of the dragons in yours are creating a heart out of their fire =D

Mine. Has two Silver dragons on it, a male and a female. Don't remember if I've posted it already, but it won't hurt anyone if I did.

I wish we had more time to change things around - the holly on the female Silver's horn is bothering me and I wanted to go change the males candles from the gold base to the silver base (when I made them, the blue's only had the gold. Silver came out later, but didn't notice 'till Christmas day and I was too busy to play with it at the time).

Oh well. I still like it.~ :3

My goodness, there are some beautiful and extremely creative wreathes here blink.gif So beautiful! I'm so glad it wasn't a competition this year, lol.

Here's mine. All done with what could be done: My plain wreath tongue.gif

I like it. It's nice to look at and the colours are very Christmassy smile.gif