olympe

The show-off-your-wreath thread.

Aww nooooo

*cries for you*

Maybe TJ will allow a special fix your wreath day on new years *crosses fingers*

OK so I finally decided I'd show mine too. It doesn't even begin to compare to so many wonderful artistic ones I've seen on here, but I like it. biggrin.gif

My Wreath

I don't like how his wing turned out (I wish that I had more space to work with since I really can't do small things, lol). Still... It turned out way better than what my Christmas tree did last year.

And I thought it would be boring to make one of the dragons we have here on DC, so I decided to make my OC Cour.

user posted image

Too bad that I can't fix the few things I want to fix - but I'm still happy that I came around to decorate it before it was too late to do anything at all with it.

Bamboo's wreath reminded me of mine, so I created this : user posted image

Fits rather nicely I think biggrin.gif

Aww, a mate for my female silver. <3 that's lovely!

There are so many nice wreaths in this thread.

I don't really like how mine turned out, but after some time trying to fix it and not succeeding I left it as it is:

user posted image

Christmas Sonic Screwdriver with a White Point Star and a banana.

I'm actually quite proud of this. Put a lot of thought into what I wanted to make for my wreath and wanted it to send something of a Christmas message in a subtle way as opposed to writing things out. I also thought carefully of the colors and I used each of the colors in two different ways. Simple as the design is, I really love how it turned out.

My wreath

Oh, here is mine, it's pretty lame compared to the others u_u

lolnope.

I was working on a design using GIMP to make it ('cause it's easier to move big chunks of things around), that I was gonna transfer to my wreath... but that kinda didn't happen. :\ When I finish I guess I'll post that image here...

DNH's Thread.

I'm a classical, simple sort of person, so I went with a classic, simple sort of design. Gold and silver, not much color, and the dog because I'm a dog nerd myself. tongue.gif

it's rather sad we can't decorate them anymore, but I'm still pleased with how mine turned out

I want to decorate wreaths foreverrrrrr xd.png